• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brookman's Bad Advice - Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Yo! You new at this game?? You got videos you want examined?? You need advice on how to beat your older brother??

AWESOME!!
SuXToBeu!!!, well you came to the wrong place!!

However, If you want to quit this game and smashboards I am your #1 poster.

P.s. Ask me if I give a ****.

;]

Seriously, feel free to ask questions if this doesn't get closed arbitrarily.

[collapse="needs sig"]...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/collapse]

Fox is not the only character I play, so please, don't limit your questions.

Varist

Smash Lord
how do i go about finding out who was phone if i don't know who was phone.

and question for you: if Colonol Robert Gould Shaw has candle, then extinguish candle, where is Colonol Robert Gould Shaw? riddle.

Brookman

Smash Hero
> spam

> spam

I accidentally Marth's D Tilt.
IRL?

Brookman is my favorite poster.
THX

how do i go about finding out who was phone if i don't know who was phone.
re: See roneblaster

and question for you: if Colonol Robert Gould Shaw has candle, then extinguish candle, where is Colonol Robert Gould Shaw? riddle.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The Star King

Smash Hero
Bad advice thread, huh?

With Fox, which move should I usually approach Marth with? Fair or illusion? Or should I just counterpick Roy, since he has better B moves than Marth?

The Star King

Smash Hero
Woah, I didn't know you can "manipulate enemy attacks with the power of illusion". That will certainly help my mindgames with Fox a lot. Not only that, but you can clearly see on the top-right corner that this move has been approved by the great Dark of Chile. Thanks, Varist.

Oh, and don't let this stop you from posting any further input, Brookman. I'm sure your insight will be invaluable.

Brookman

Smash Hero

N64

Smash Champion
brookman,

how come when i tell my pikachu to "dodge it!" he just gets gets hit and screams and explodes in a burst of light off the side of the screen? Did i train him wrong? Does he not love me enough? Please advise.

Brookman

Smash Hero
do you really look like L irl???
I spend so much time trollong on SWF that, sometimes, I forget that I don't.
brookman,

how come when i tell my pikachu to "dodge it!" he just gets gets hit and screams and explodes in a burst of light off the side of the screen? Did i train him wrong? Does he not love me enough? Please advise.
What EVs did you train?

I like to put all 1500 of mine into attack.. then double evolve him to Golemdos.
It needs to learn 'Surf' first.

Bones0

Smash Legend
EV training is for scrubs.
Surf is for scrubs.

Real men get their level 100 Charizard with all Rare Candies for the last 20 levels, and just teach them this moveset:
Fly
Cut
Strength
Dig

Yeah, you know I read your mind. Don't act like that wasn't your favorite Pokemon you ever had. His moveset is so well-rounded, it's pretty much unstoppable. What? Charizard can't use Dig?

Brush up on your R/B/Y, ya ****ing SCRUB.

HomeStylePie

Smash Cadet
Guys, how do you unlock Jigglypuff? Also, why does she have a move that just puts her to sleep?

N64

Smash Champion
Ok, teach him surf, got it. I'm not sure what to replace though. My current moveset looks like:

Upair's 1st hitbox
Upair's 2nd hitbox
Upair's 3rd hitbox
Selfdestruct

KevinM I won't evolve my pikachu because he's my best friend and I don't want him to get fat. I put most of my EVs into friendship and fed him a lot of whatever poffins boost his cute stat when he was growing up.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I would say, replace the worst up air hitbox with back throw and replace SD with surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom