• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh ok. I'll hafta give it a shot then thanks haha.

Falco: (Getting hit by Fox) Hey, Einstein! I'm on your side!

Sure, no problem! I'll have to upoad it again though. Oh, and it'll be a sc_sel_char file (custom CSS), since I don't need common 5 anymore. I found the Zero costumes by... some guy... I know theyre there, I just gotta find them.
You don't need common5 anymore...? And where on the SD card would I put that sc_sel_char at? Or would I have to put it directly on my iso? o.o

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
If i am going to model swap over an alloy do i have to delete the special attack animations because i'm looking at other peoples and they don't have any special attack file animations. Because i'm trying to replace the yellow alloy with shadow and was wondering if i had to do that.
Not sure, but just a heads up, I'm fairly certain the Shadow model has been deemed unusable as of now... or have we figured out a way? Same goes for Silver.

Oh and Wave:

http://www.mediafire.com/?znadi2tjyhn

Theres the CSS, it includes the following:

My CSPs

Roy, Mewtwo, Wisp, Doc, Zero, and Pichu CSS Icons/name

So yeah have fun haha. I'mma go and look for the Zero textures.

You don't need common5 anymore...? And where on the SD card would I put that sc_sel_char at? Or would I have to put it directly on my iso? o.o
Well, if you dont want a CSS then you need common5, but I personally dont need it becuase selchar contains CSPs and seems to over ride common5. so for me its pointless to use. It goes in

pf/menu2/sc_selchar.pac

Revven

FrankerZ
Is there a way to get shadow to work the assist trophy model? Because if so I'd greatly appreciate knowing this. I've been having problems with him for weeks.
All of the Sonic characters do not work, they will always crash until Kryal looks into the problem.

How many times must it be repeated? The only reason why you saw Shadow pics posted earlier was because they edited Sonic's quills to act more like Shadow's and then added the texture.

Shadow, Silver, Tails, and Knuckles all do not work right now.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Well TY for clearing that up for me i never saw the post explaining about those characters not working. At least now i can focus on someone else while i wait for kryal to figure out the problems for them.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I got it buddy. Thanks again! I'm applying everything right now :3

Lags

Smash Rookie
If this has not been said yet, but im having trouble with downloading Roy. When i download him, his hair doesnt show. Its just deleted off of him.

Lags

Smash Rookie
Oh wait, he's working now but his hair comes with the FitMarth.pac. And the bad news is, Marth appears to have Roy's hair style along with his. Is there a way to put his hair style into Marth's FitMarthXX.pac with out the PSA pac?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Haha no problem dude XD

Hmm, thats odd. Its showing that way in Brawlbox too... uh oh...
Well yeah, that's the whole point. His hair is deleted off of the model. Don't worry Oni, you aren't doing anything wrong with the costumes XD

But as for the other guy, are you just looking at it in BrawlBox? Or do you mean int he actual game?

Untouch

Smash Master
Oh wait, he's working now but his hair comes with the FitMarth.pac. And the bad news is, Marth appears to have Roy's hair style along with his. Is there a way to put his hair style into Marth's FitMarthXX.pac with out the PSA pac?
Copy the provided costume.

Also, I have no clue why it'd freeze when DK is playing.

I'm quickly going to make a texture.

Apocolypse3000

Smash Cadet
This was a great hack. But is it possible to view the hair in brawlbox so we can stretch the polys for the hair to cover the hole in his head?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wouldn't it be possible to make the hair larger by just increasing the effect size? o_o Or am I just stupid? XD

Lags

Smash Rookie
But as for the other guy, are you just looking at it in BrawlBox? Or do you mean int he actual game?
If you're talking to me,well, yea, i looked at it in brawl box before i launched him in the game. Even when i did, he had no hair because i didnt insert the FitMarth.pac file along with the textures. After i did, it worked great until i played Marth's original texture. Marth had Roy's hair along with his original hair. If there was a way to make Roy's hair with out the FitMarth.pac file (PSA file) then it would be great. :)

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
BSZ HAS REPLIED!

"He Said:

Well, cuckoos, I first open the FitMotionEtc.pac file of the character, load an animation then start editing frame. If it helps, X is from left to right, Y from down to up and Z from near to far. Translation is moving the bone from what I said before this, rotation is rotating it and scale is scaling it to a higher or smaller degree.

For example, for my Black Mage, I tweaked with the scaling of the hat, made it lower using an Y translation, made the shirt sleeves longer with a scale, rotated the arms, etc.

Also, I’m going to school in a few minutes so see you later."

Okay, so the secret is revealed.

100000000CloudStrifes

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I come and bring additional gifts for the Roy lovers! :D Since we're still waiting on the official alternate colors for Roy's outfit, I took the liberty of porting some other custom Marth textures over to Roy. They are the following!

Roy in Ike's Armor

Roy in Asch's Armor

Roy in Sothe's Armor

Soldier Suit Roy

And Roy in Kratos Aurion's Armor

Also

...Wait, what?

They're meant to be Roy in their clothes rather than Roy as them, so he has all his normal physical features. (Hair and eye color) All the outfits are in the rar, along with his normal one.

The outfits are color coded in the following order.

FitMarth00: Normal Roy
FitMarth01: Kratos
FitMarth02: Sothe
FitMarth03: Ike
FitMarth04: Asch
FitMarth05: Soldier Suit

Have fun. Waiting patiently for those official colors Oni! :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzjjyuz2jiz

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
I'm feel a bit paranoid.

When replacing default CSPs with your newly made CSPs, the palette should has more colours than what the image has right?

For example, If i indexed a png at 72 colours, inputed into common 5, brawlbox says it's got 72 colours, and the palette was at 240, should I change it to 72 or 80? I found at times edited common5's end up with ridiculously huge sizes which I figured was why I was unable to input anymore CSPs at one point.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Guys, use the new moveset pac in my download. It fixes another glitch where there's no hitbox if you use side attack while holding up or down

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That's not a glitch...

Also, has no one has answered me yet, I'm moving my questions to elsewhere.
Glitch, error, mistake, they're all the same. It needed to be fixed. It messes you up in battle. -_-

n64billy

Smash Ace
I was looking around the PokePark Wii ISO, and using the SZS Modifier, managed to find the .brres files for each pokemon.

They all contain a model, textures, and animations in the same layout as Brawl.
Some of the models load (Too an extent) while others just crash. Nothing loads in BrawlBox however.
Just letting you know in case anyone is interested.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
It seems like Wave beat me to the punch, by doing Ike and Asche, whom I planned to Roy-ify, but I still went ahead and did Roy as Marth (Originally textured by Nintendo), Lion (Originally by AngelGlory), and Blood Knight (Originally created by Dragonrage)

We've done so many Marths as Roy, so I did Roy as Marth just for the lulz

IMO, the best Marth texture EVAR, so I ported it to Roy, because now I play as him instead of marf

He's so epic that it just had to be done

EDIT: Oops, I forgot the download >.>

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzyglmukmyn

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Heh, sorry botu that thanyou XD Nice work though. You actually beat me to doing Blood Knigh. It looks awesome :3 (**** filters XD; )

I was looking around the PokePark Wii ISO, and using the SZS Modifier, managed to find the .brres files for each pokemon.

They all contain a model, textures, and animations in the same layout as Brawl.
Some of the models load (Too an extent) while others just crash. Nothing loads in BrawlBox however.
Just letting you know in case anyone is interested.
Wow..that's pretty cool. o.o

...But I doubt Mewtwo is in a game called "PokePark", so meh. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, Mewtwo isn't in the game, but there are something like 192 (I think) pokemon in this game. Imagine the possibilities!
Meh, I guess you've got a point. There are plenty of other Pokemon we like there too. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
A new FS? Sweet! Can't wait to see what it'll be like :3

n64billy

Smash Ace
Meh, I guess you've got a point. There are plenty of other Pokemon we like there too. ¦D
Exactly right :)
-----------------------------------
Yet again, if anyone is interested...

Here is one of the files from inside one of the data files of PokePark Wii.
It's Haunter (Sorry... he's my fave pokemon =P)
http://www.mediafire.com/?lntijiknwnd

Since when opened in BrawlBox, the animation names are missing, I'll write them up.
Code:
DamageA2
DamageA3
DamageB1
DamageD2
Fly
Lose
RandomAct1
RandomAct2
StandUp
Wait
Walk
Win
And here is a list of his bones.
Code:
Ghost
Origin
Waist
Jaw
Feeler
Feeler1
LHand
LFingerA1
LFingerA2
LFingerB1
LFingerB2
LFingerC1
LFingerC2
RHand
RFingerA1
RFingerA2
RFingerB1
RFingerB2
RFingerC1
RFingerC2
Tail
Tail1
Tail2

Lags

Smash Rookie
Im wondering if Roy's hair is able to come without his PSA file? Im not much into PSA hacking but if he can't then thats still ok. :):D

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Kryal, will there ever be a way to apply the current translations, scales, and rotations of a certain bone in an animation to the whole animation? Like, if I increased the scale on, lets say, Mario's hand, I would have to painstakingly apply the scale to all 101 frames of the current animation, and that would take way too long to finish an animation. In the future updates, will there be some sort of a button that just applies the current bone stats to all frames in that animation? It would maker things a lot easier.

Edit: Also, what does that "Math..." button do?

n64billy

Smash Ace
Kryal, will there ever be a way to apply the current translations, scales, and rotations of a certain bone in an animation to the whole animation? Like, if I increased the scale on, lets say, Mario's hand, I would have to painstakingly apply the scale to all 101 frames of the current animation, and that would take way too long to finish an animation. In the future updates, will there be some sort of a button that just applies the current bone stats to all frames in that animation? It would maker things a lot easier.
Now that you mention it, a timeline at the bottom would be helpful as well! Select parts of the animation to edit, copy and paste chunks of animations etc...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Aren't scales keyframed? So you could set it at the first frame and forget about it?

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Weird, translations and scales stay the entire animation for me, just not rotations :U

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Im wondering if Roy's hair is able to come without his PSA file? Im not much into PSA hacking but if he can't then thats still ok. :):D
No. Period.

It's only because of PSA that he has his hair anyways. ¦D

Top Bottom