• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

mariodk

Smash Ace
all alt. outfits/recolours with tranfroms is done for Goku(but saiyan armor over BLue but making that a other day):
Normal:

Red:

Green(end of DBZ outfit):

Blue:

Namek/saiyan saga outfit:

GT cloth:

only had to add Metal texture to some of them but all outfits for Goku over pit moveset is done now

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
For a second, I thought you got spec maps to work on other characters. It's rather ironic that Toon Link never got one.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
WALUIGI TIME.

Working on this guy. His rig is pretty simple. However, his tennis racket is stretched :\
Wanna work on his leg and arms.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
For the Waluigi over Pit hack.
I have to use the assist trophy's bones cuz when you open the Walugi over Pit in .65, it only shows the top bone, so I'll add the ExtraBone's after I'm done with it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
WALUIGI TIME.

Working on this guy. His rig is pretty simple. However, his tennis racket is stretched :\
Wanna work on his leg and arms.
Nice to see that Waluigi's Mario Sports Mix model is getting some attention. Too bad that his left leg looks awkward on that image.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
DRYBOWSER AND GW JIGGLYPUFF UPDATE

more pics of drybowser here

G&W Jigglypuff
this was a accident by all eyes, ears and mouth got invisible but I like how it look :3

funny is his black color wanna keep the color that his PSA will generate (like bowser turns red when Firethrower or ganondorf gets purple when warlock punch)
more pics here:

mariodk

Smash Ace
i love the SSJ dry bowser :D

anyway just something i forgot i had then i made a animation for Naruto(also made it as CSP):

also how the N-B will be on the Moveset then i starting on Revamp the PSA as i will after Geno PSA i think

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
All these model imports make me jealous. All I have is textures and animations. D:

Speaking of which, since I don't have Homebrew installed at the moment, can someone test this stage and send me some screenshots?
Provided it actually works?

http://www.mediafire.com/?md6zu62d56262zz
I know I have seen it somewhere but I dont know where D:

can test later today

kirbys cap is complete! :3
expect a release of drybowser later today!

also, I did one of the pure-rock pokemon I love most! :D

Roggenrola

it's over Kirby and everything is PURE Singlebinded so it's easy to get the perfect of the perfec metaltexture on it.
but it's "hover" abit from the ground and this was a test so I will not release it :srs: unless you want me to release it lol.

so cute <3

but I have a much much MUUUUCH more and BIGGER spoiler than Roggenrola!
trust me! you will be in chock if you see who it is!

it's as a stage right now BUT I will do it Playable!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
R7: over ROB :3
but I will somehow fuse ROB and GLaDOS into one so it can move and have arms O.o
but still have that GLaDOSness :3

you thinking of having it in your bosspack?
Indeed I am. ROB may be taken already, but all that means is you won't be able to fight them both at once, so it's not a big deal. :3

GLaDOS may not have much to offer in terms of moves, but what she has it still plenty for a boss with a little ingenuity.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I'd much rather see Glados as part of a stage than over a character, to be honest. I'd really like to see some Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Left 4 Dead stages. Maybe not direct imports since they'd probably lag a lot, but original stages based on those themes.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I would consider it epic if I had ANY idea how the mechanic works, what it offers, how to pull it off and if it's even worth doing, because as far as I can see from all the videos you've posted so far, there's absolutely no point in using Kaioken or Super Saiyan because it only lasts a second and does hardly anything useful.

Also you have a quotation mark at the end of your link which is preventing it from working.

mariodk

Smash Ace
I would consider it epic if I had ANY idea how the mechanic works, what it offers, how to pull it off and if it's even worth doing, because as far as I can see from all the videos you've posted so far, there's absolutely no point in using Kaioken or Super Saiyan because it only lasts a second and does hardly anything useful.

Also you have a quotation mark at the end of your link which is preventing it from working.
im also making alt. versions of the PSA so Kaioken/SSJ mode can´t go off by get hitted and dont hurting self and that stuff so SSJ mode is usefull also i needing to do so these modes hurting self or it wont be balanced

and ppl said at start adult goku/any DBZ hacks can´t be balanced in brawl they will be overpowered as i see we got Kid buu (well balanced) goku(also balanced) and vegeta´s "B" (balanced too in my option maybe alittle weak ),

mariodk

Smash Ace
I think the Kaioken does way too much self-damage as well.
anyway i did so if the attack do like +4 more extra Dmg in SSJ mode it hurt minus 1% of the extra dmg so that means on that attack it will selfhurt 3% but you do 4% extra dmg

Kaioken on Goku over pit will mainly boost speed of the attacks but on some attacks it will not be usefull to boost speed so on some attacks Kaioken and SSJ mode boosting only in dmg

edit: Goku over pit is uploaded:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24304
hope you enjoy the very first PSA with a tranfrom like SSJ

mariodk

Smash Ace
made a new wait1 for naruto moveset

(ofc faster)
tried to make:

im revamping his moveset now to be alittle more better animations,balanced,new moves,clones as rasengan the way he use it like as anime

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
In order to fit that animation, the back needs to be more arched backwards, the head needs to be tilted slightly towards the screen, the lower arms need to be rotated inwards towards the torso, the left arm needs to be brought to the same height as the right arm, and the right foot needs to be put outwards more. Also, is it possible to animate the hair at all? And I can see a small vertex glitch on Naruto's left sleeve.

mariodk

Smash Ace
In order to fit that animation, the back needs to be more arched backwards, the head needs to be tilted slightly towards the screen, the lower arms need to be rotated inwards towards the torso, the left arm needs to be brought to the same height as the right arm, and the right foot needs to be put outwards more. Also, is it possible to animate the hair at all? And I can see a small vertex glitch on Naruto's left sleeve.
no its not possible to animte hair

anyway i dont think i can get it more perfected then this since it looks alittle weird for the model/animation if i try to get it more like the .gif anyway thanks
more preview coming :D

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
In my opinion, you should at least try to turn the head a little toward the camera.

mariodk

Smash Ace
In my opinion, you should at least try to turn the head a little toward the camera.
good idea coming more previews soon Finishing the rasengan animation now and then previews here for rasengan start/hold(with shadowclone)/end animations also
Start animation of Rasengan(with shadowclone the right way Naruto using that attack):
edit:
the animation is not 100% done yet still afew thing left
load animation is not 100% done too also needing to make the shadow clone´s animetion for rasengan charging
and the attack just needing to make endlag part now

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know how to edit shaders? I know how to replace a shader, but I don't know how to tweak it further if the model looks off. This is holding back quite a few models, if anyone can help me.

Top Bottom