• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Thanks so much! Finally got it working. I didn't realize that in BB you need to designate the visibility bone in addition to rigging the bone, even if it's the same bone. :)

Now it's working, outside of a little rigging cleaning it needs.

EDIT: Also, KC:MM is in need of donations to keep the site running! We've been low recently, party cause for the frequency of site errors. If you guys donate and help us reach our goal, I'll upload a whole pack of model imports! If you donate a big chunk, I'll even do a request! Please help us keep the site up!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
The visibility bone is a separate thing. Wow, just imagine what you can do with that :o

Well I've already seen some awesome applications like Crash Bandicoot having a mask for his final smash eyes, BUT NOW I KNOW HOW

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
So, I finally got what I was doing to work. However, there is a lighting issue when it's actually used in Brawl. BrawlBox shows the model with proper lighting, and the model has the proper shader. Any ideas as to what could cause this? Overall, the model is too dark.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Dry bowser is in progress :3

I made so he can blink with his iris :3

and his extra shells working! x3

Razanak7: that was little too much o: xP
and I dont know, I wanna do it but it hasn't the highest priority D:

mariodk

Smash Ace
Gt cloth is Done:

but possible needs a V2 will be uploaded with a updated moveset pack for goku over CF and will also be ported to Goku over Pit too

next model import by me:
Phineas and Ferb over IC

next movesets:
goku over pit v1(95% done just mics stuff left),Vegeta V0.3(only revamp of two "B" attacks),Gotenks moveset beta version(finish the unfinished attacks)

all uploaded at same time :D hopefully at Xmas(maybe not Phineas and Ferb cuz they will be my first custom models so they will take time at same time i learning how to make custom models )
Waluigi over DDD(cuz of goku is now over Pit and i dont want to miss Waluigi),Geno moveset(again) WIP after Xmas

mariodk

Smash Ace
Looks like I can use my persona now in Brawl :awesome:
the most epic persona cuz its Sonic with Mario Hat (or maybe more cloth from mario)

make Mario with Sonic´s shoes too :D so i am happy

you making sonic with mario hat

so im making this:

yet again what you get from Dragonball/mario fanboy
if not im too lazy i will make rest of goku´s cloth to mario´s :D

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Is it something over dragoon?
Nope, but it does fly.

it's looks like a fish O.o
maybe that bossfish from MM
or that baby dragon from Kirby?

CELLSHADED/G&W STYLE!

made from scratch!
The fins were an artistic liberty based on where the creature lives, but it's not a fish.

And that Jigglypuff looks good. I assume you placed another model over it that's slightly larger with textures mapped to the inside?

an ugly one but yeah he is chuck norris
I've seen much worse models. The only thing I noticed that could use adjustments is his head being a bit short.

Top Bottom