• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

mariodk

Smash Ace
one of the last previews before the preview Video:

DragonFist almost done (for safe i only added head polygon of the dragon model not the whole model cuz of filesize)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I just love drybones metal texture! <3

only his arms, gloves, legs and shoes are the one that DOESN'T follow the camera :]
but once they are fixed, drybones is 100% finished!

But I wanna release it now but I am afraid, I wanna do a machinima about it first :[ I am sad when it goes to this types of dilemmas!

Lionman

Smash Champion
hey pikazz, can you link me a metal texture tutorial? im interested in putting metal textures in my imports

Good job with Dry bones!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

Razanak7

Smash Ace
1) .GIF's problem definitely. The .gif is quite obviously not running at the usual 60 FPS. It looks much, much smoother in Brawlbox and ingame. During the 59 frames that the blade is spinning, it rotates 7 times. So that's on average 8 and a half frames for a full rotation.

2) The feet sliding is almost unnoticeable ingame. It's due to the whole fact that rotating the Hip bone moves the entire body and since his Hip is twisting constantly, it's hard to keep his feet in place. I've fixed it further since I made this .gif though

And redoing the entire animation is definitely not an option. It took too long :V
I thought so, good to hear. I might end up downloading this when you release it, I haven't been giving many movesets a chance after seeing Ganondorf *******ized to the degree he was.

I just love drybones metal texture! <3

only his arms, gloves, legs and shoes are the one that DOESN'T follow the camera :]
but once they are fixed, drybones is 100% finished!

But I wanna release it now but I am afraid, I wanna do a machinima about it first :[ I am sad when it goes to this types of dilemmas!
I'm sure people will be fine with waiting until after the machinima for it.

As long as it doesn't take two years. :awesome:

OrlyMelee

Smash Cadet
Animation for my Tekkaman Blade PSA.

It's Tekkaman Blade's A attack Shamshir. It took a little while to animate, since I decided (like a total boss) to properly animate the fingers for when he spins the blade around in his hand (which is something not even Nintendo did with their blade wielding characters. What they did was set the hand in one open position while they just let the blade spin. I altered the fingers every couple of frames so that it would look more like he's actually spinning it. Fine details XD)

Impressive but doesnt that take up a lot of file size, especially if you keep up this awesome animation quality. =/ Then again i dont know much about brawl hacking.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I often wonder if it would be possible to change Dry Bones's eye expressions. I have some examples to input...

Normal

Half-Closed

Closed

Mad

Sad

Damaged

Happy

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Impressive but doesnt that take up a lot of file size, especially if you keep up this awesome animation quality. =/ Then again i dont know much about brawl hacking.
Nope not really because I cleaned it to reduce the amount of keyframes. Also, Pit has a good file size limit and Tekkaman Blade will have less animations than Pit.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
LOOK! DRYBONES GOT A LITTLE FRIEND!

some more pics~

and dont think about it to put dry bones hat over jigglypuffs greenhat :srs:
I am planing to do a jigglypuff hat with it that can go over any jigglypuff!

MarioDK: that looks nice :D
great work!

mariodk

Smash Ace
pikazz please make a good goku hat for kirby CF hat and also Kirby Pit hat (the pit one is most needed) :D
i have tried to make kirby hat but failing all time

edit:
preview of saiyan/namek saga outfit for Goku(one of alt. colours to goku over pit):

mariodk

Smash Ace

finnaly got beyond´s goku with already rigged bone and now time to make all these alt outfits/tranfroms

starting with Namek/saiyan outfit and Beyond´s goku(cell,Buu saga outfit) with SSJ1,2,3

Lionman

Smash Champion
Hi, can someone pm me with a C.Falcon .3max file? im trying to import the .dae into my 3dmax but the polygons look buggy

Ty

mariodk

Smash Ace
Hi, can someone pm me with a C.Falcon .3max file? im trying to import the .dae into my 3dmax but the polygons look buggy

Ty
i only got CF bones with the goku model in 3ds if you can use that instead

anyway:
Gt cloth Preview with rigged bones:

still afew thing left before i testing ingame and making SSJ1,2,3 for it

Lionman

Smash Champion
thats cool

also...

Trying to import Dae exported from brawlbox...

im sure i have everything ok, is there a way to fix this? i want to edit brawl characters (adding hats and those stuff) without losing the rigging.

I still asking for a Cap Falcon .max file..., please if you can import Dae im really interested and i will give credit

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
thats cool

also...

Trying to import Dae exported from brawlbox...

im sure i have everything ok, is there a way to fix this? i want to edit brawl characters (adding hats and those stuff) without losing the rigging.

I still asking for a Cap Falcon .max file..., please if you can import Dae im really interested and i will give credit
make sure you need the latest version O.o
I canexport perfect dae but the rig doesn't are the same D:

I would also like a Kirby max file with perfect rigged :/

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know how to properly create Samus' ball form? What I mean is, when rigging a model over Samus, how do you set up a part of the model to function as her ball form? I used a seperate object and rigged it to the Sphere bone only, but the object is always visible, except when she's in ball form.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Does anyone know how to properly create Samus' ball form? What I mean is, when rigging a model over Samus, how do you set up a part of the model to function as her ball form? I used a seperate object and rigged it to the Sphere bone only, but the object is always visible, except when she's in ball form.
you need to change it's visiblity bone, her ballform is connected to a visibilty bone which means then it's activaded by PSA or VIS0, it gets visible.
if you make the same on your object to the same bone her ballform using, it will too only be visible when she is in her ball xD

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I think it's safe to say that pikazz pretty much owns this thread now.

And I'm definitely not sucking up to get Bongo faster, whatchu talkin' about?

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Nice DryBones model. :)

Pikazz, do you know what the visibility bone is called? The only bone I see related to her ball is called Sphere, and I already rigged to that.

Top Bottom