• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

mariodk

Smash Ace
I neeeeeed helpppp. Is there anyway to make a texture invisible? like just one? I need to make an eyebase invisible while still keeping the eyelid/iris visible. Its all under the eyeL in the materials, so i can't just make it type 3.

i need it so i can release petey without him have a giant black box around his leaves ;-;

Ive tried a bunch of different things but i can't seem to get anything to work.
is this a vertex? if it is you have made a even better vertex then one of beyond´s

over who is it ?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I neeeeeed helpppp. Is there anyway to make a texture invisible? like just one? I need to make an eyebase invisible while still keeping the eyelid/iris visible. Its all under the eyeL in the materials, so i can't just make it type 3.

i need it so i can release petey without him have a giant black box around his leaves ;-;

Ive tried a bunch of different things but i can't seem to get anything to work.
I'm fairly sure you can do that with the actual texture. use GIMP or something to make the part of the texture invisible, and then tell BBox to use the color scheme that includes invisibility. I think that should work, if i understand the problem you're having.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Graphical errors fixed, New Goku. Features new face model and textures, edited hair model and textures, and new body textures. Release soon.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Then would you be interested in a combo release? Goku + alt textures + finished moveset?

EDIT: Also, is it possible to make Goku's moveset the result of a taunt? As in, normally the moveset is regular Captain Falcon, but after side taunting, his moveset becomes Goku's? Ganondorf's sword moveset works that way. but it's also much more simplistic. If it is possible, doing so would be great!

mariodk

Smash Ace
Then would you be interested in a combo release? Goku + alt textures + finished moveset?

EDIT: Also, is it possible to make Goku's moveset the result of a taunt? As in, normally the moveset is regular Captain Falcon, but after side taunting, his moveset becomes Goku's? Ganondorf's sword moveset works that way. but it's also much more simplistic. If it is possible, doing so would be great!
no this is not possible needing more Subactions+filesize

also i dont think i can finish in long time but you can make alt texture(the same as inside the goku package)
normal
red cloth
Green cloth
GT cloth(over Blue since the cloth is blue)
Saiyan armor
Black cloth

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
I already have most of those made, actually. I took some of the old ones and modified them to have more detail. :D

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Haven't done anything with this guy in a while, so here's another little preview.

I've beefed up his arsenal a bit, in case you didn't notice.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Sad news,

I'm leaving the scene for 2 years. Until fallish 2013, I will not continue with anything really. I wish I could have done more, but unfortunately I cannot. I'll post on stacksmash final info with a release of everything I've never finished.

I might come back to the scene after that time, but I might not or the scene might die, who knows.

anyways, headsup, cause i'm leavin in a few days. PM if you need to say anything.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I had a little project I was wanting to work on and I was wondering if someone could rip Peach, Luigi, Mario, and Captain Falcon from their respective Nintendo 64 games and PM them to me. I want to replace the Alloy team with, "Classic Team".

EDIT: I also need to know within what file the character select screen itself lies. I have an idea that involves the bones of the character select screen and the character select images.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
hey guys i need some help, how do i preview animations on brawl box?
I'll use Ike's files as an example. You need FitIke00.pac and FitIkeMotion.pac. First you load FitIke00.pac in Brawlbox, and then you right click the .mdl0 of Ike and click the arrow on the right in the brawlbox model preview. Then you can pick the animation file. Select FitIkeMotion.pac . Then select the name of the animation. At the bottom of the Brawlbox model preview window, theres an arrow. Click it. Then clikc the play button. There ya go.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
More info at latest Stacksmash post

What are you doing that's making you leave for two years?
As for my reason for leaving, I'll keep that to myself. It doesn't have anything to do with conflict or a decision to move on or anything, I just won't be available at all for some time. I plan to come back, and if I do, my stuff will be just as good if not better.

:phone:

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the help, so i was trying to see ganons animations and i cant find a MDLO anywhere in it, im checking the twilight ganondorf fitganon.PAC, do i need a clean fitganon.PAC

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
thanks for the help, so i was trying to see ganons animations and i cant find a MDLO anywhere in it, im checking the twilight ganondorf fitganon.PAC, do i need a clean fitganon.PAC
I'll take some screenshots and show you step by step :p. I wasn't very clear, give me a minute to edit this post.

Here you go, steps are in order.

Hope that's clear enough!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
This is awesome, mind if I make a few critiques?

First off, as far as Geno's Neutral B, I would suggest having Geno sway around VERY slightly while charging up the move. When I see a lot of these PSAs, I notice that characters tend to become "statue-esque" when they're charging a move.

Take Lucario and Samus' Neutral Bs, for example. They're not moving around wildly while charging it, but they do have a little of movement to it, to make it more realistic. You don't really have to do anything drastic, just make his arms or something move around over an extremely small amount of space over a large amount of frames, is all.

You don't have to do this, mind you, but it would make the move look more natural, is all...
Also, the texture might need to be a tad darker, just seems a bit too bright as it is right now....

and Geno´s D-tlit (almost done with it):
And this... I'm not sure what Geno's Crouch is supposed to look like, but the stance he's making here in Dtilt doesn't seem to indicate that the Crouch > Dtilt transition is going to make too much sense. If he gets up from a crouching position to the stance he has while using Dtilt...

But regardless, this is really good work so far. Keep it up.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Well, w/e, you're probably better than me at this, considering I don't even know how to PSA or create custom animations ;p

I just thought I'd put out a few ideas, is all. No need to use them if you don't want to.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Well, w/e, you're probably better than me at this, considering I don't even know how to PSA ;p

I just thought I'd put out a few ideas, is all. No need to use them.
i can maybe use the ideas in one of the next versions but now i just wanted to get first beta ready so i can work on a other project
Project: Gotenks/Finish my goku PSA
and maybe also that fusion dance Animation

mariodk

Smash Ace
EDIT: the Animation is 80% done now :D

just moving part/walking part done left porting to almost any char. and almost anyone in brawl can fusion dance like these two:

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Has anyone else had problems with Ganondorf's textures? The one I'm working on requires the materials be set to 0 (lots of transparency) and his shoulder/thigh armour now flickers black like when textures overlap.

This is a rather problematic glitch, as I need this for Metroid Legends...

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I had a little project I was wanting to work on and I was wondering if someone could rip Peach, Luigi, Mario, and Captain Falcon from their respective Nintendo 64 games and PM them to me. I want to replace the Alloy team with, "Classic Team".
But blue alloy is Zelda and green is Kirby, not Peach and Luigi...

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
But blue alloy is Zelda and green is Kirby, not Peach and Luigi...
I can't find a 64 Zelda model anywhere. I haven't started the project yet, so would you rather me use Zelda? It'll take more time to find it but... I can try. I have Kirby and Mario. I lack Falcon and Zelda.

EDIT: I also still need to know what file contains the character select screen.

EDITEDIT: Alright, I found it. I edited it, and I replaced it in WiiScrubber, but Dolphin gets an error when I select the Brawl option in Brawl. Basically, now it's not loading the character select screen at all. I need assistance. My Wii is busted so I'm using the iso editing method, if anyone has instructions for this, please direct me to them.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
I can't find a 64 Zelda model anywhere. I haven't started the project yet, so would you rather me use Zelda? It'll take more time to find it but... I can try. I have Kirby and Mario. I lack Falcon and Zelda.

EDIT: I also still need to know what file contains the character select screen.

EDITEDIT: Alright, I found it. I edited it, and I replaced it in WiiScrubber, but Dolphin gets an error when I select the Brawl option in Brawl. Basically, now it's not loading the character select screen at all. I need assistance. My Wii is busted so I'm using the iso editing method, if anyone has instructions for this, please direct me to them.
ive had the same errors happen to me, and they only happen if i have a bad CSP or i screwed up something in the CSS, did u mess at all with the CSPs?

Top Bottom