• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
I'm a big anime fan, so I really wanted a Goku hack. Overall, the current one is very good, but I was very displeased with the face. :urg: So, I decided to make a new one. Here's a preview. I intend to make an anime-style and Brawl-style version. I'm only changing the face, the rest will be BeyondYou's model.

Right now, the face is completely unshaded, as I was setting it up.

BTW, if you would like this, I'm more than willing to trade an early release of it for a video I need of some of my hacks.

mariodk

Smash Ace
you did only texture or also vertex

since if only texture changed it should be no problems port that texture over Pit(goku is going to be over Pit now for more filesize/maybe possible SSj mode)

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
It's two new textures and two new vertexes, specifically. That said, it should still work with any movesets, nothing bone-wise was changed.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Another quick update: Goku anime chin, and ears-
= win :D

while you is working on this i am still working on the last update for the moveset over Cp. falcon then i work on over Pit

i will maybe port this model over Pit too

maybe i can ask you to revamp Gotenks :D needing him for moveset

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Would porting the stage over Brinstar fix this?

And would brinstar's acid hitboxes not freak out when I static it?
You would probably have to ask Mewtwo2000. As far as I know, he's the only one to successfully edit Brinstar to remove things like that. I tried, and it resulted in absolutely no change.

But that was probably due to my own ineptitude, so don't quote me on that.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Could someone be so kind as to explain how the textures with basically... 2 textures are applied on one character, however, one of those textures follows the camera, and the other acts as a regular texture? Example: http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5323/2picp.jpg
The body masks basically involve the Env texture parts, and determines which parts of Sonic's body will get a body glow.

You can use grayscale colors to adjust the masks, with black being fully transparent, and white being fully visible.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
The body masks basically involve the Env texture parts, and determines which parts of Sonic's body will get a body glow.

You can use grayscale colors to adjust the masks, with black being fully transparent, and white being fully visible.
Does that rule apply for all characters? I'm using it for Peach and Link.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
How do I find th eboen id in brawl box? I want an effect (form PSA) to be use don a certian bone, but hwo can i find the bone? i tried different id things, but ti wou ldfreeze

So how do I find th eBone ID in brawlbox?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
How do I find th eboen id in brawl box? I want an effect (form PSA) to be use don a certian bone, but hwo can i find the bone? i tried different id things, but ti wou ldfreeze

So how do I find th eBone ID in brawlbox?
Open the model in BrawlBox. Don't preview it. You know how there's the ModelData[0] and you click the + for a drop down? You can do that to the model and its bones too. On the right, it'll say "Bone index" That's the bone's ID.

mariodk

Smash Ace
afew preview of Goku moveset:
Sprit Bomb Revamped now it working with it own texture/model without get Filesize too high:

revamped Kaioken now it looks more like he got that fire/red kaioken aura around him:

up-taunt idea from Super Smash Bros. Flash 2 (too bad i can´t get him happy looking):

Animations of Start kamehameha 30 frames long so 30 Frames before you can fire it or cancel it:

EDIT: also this one for Down-smash:
Charging:

attack:

i trying to make this:

or image:

Evilagram

Smash Journeyman
Goku guy, try looking more closely at the poses you're referencing. Your versions of them look stiff. Like he isn't flexing the muscles as much as just holding his hands in place.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know any method to remove the shadows that appear from normals?

Also, how do I go about rendering textures onto models in AutoDesk for our models? As in, how do I re-attach the textures?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know any method to remove the shadows that appear from normals?

Also, how do I go about rendering textures onto models in AutoDesk for our models? As in, how do I re-attach the textures?
Export the textures from the pac file, and then drag and drop over the polygons they go with. also, if you just include the textures in the same folder as your model, it should load them automatically.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I made a tool that's able to rotate them in simple models (like stage builder blocks and such)

They're just float values in the mdl0 file, locate them and hex them to your will.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Could you explain how to edit them within a hexxing program? Sorry, I don't know much in that area. Like, which values specifically would be relevant, things like that?

mariodk

Smash Ace
we all know the kid goku vertexs dont got a good kid goku head that looks like Lucas´s head
here is preview:

but it is too good to be true and here is the problem
the head dont turn with the body:

i will try that with Kid goku´s Tail instead head as soon we got a revamped Kid goku head for kid goku vertex

Top Bottom