• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
Definition of loli (short for lolita:)
"A sexually precocious young girl."
So, almost all young girls are loli.

And yeah, I hope it is Flandre.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
It's derived from a book about a pedophile and has a dual meaning of said type of girl japanese pedophiles seek and another culture which is about young japanese girls in overly modest dress. But in this sense is this particular design type for characters.

anyways, little progress update, cause i'm so slow. I still have a long ways to go even before I start on the texturing.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Definition of loli (short for lolita:)
"A sexually precocious young girl."
So, almost all young girls are loli.

And yeah, I hope it is Flandre.
It's derived from a book about a pedophile and has a dual meaning of said type of girl japanese pedophiles seek and another culture which is about young japanese girls in overly modest dress. But in this sense is this particular design type for characters.
Oh... gross, thanks for the answer though lol

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Pedophile is such a harsh word. Let's just say child-appreciator.

But in all seriousness, yes, the term "loli" is derived from a book named Lolita about a guy who becomes obsessed and sexually involved with a 12 year old. Thus, the term loli can be used to describe a sexually precocious girl. However, it has a totally different meaning on the internet. In this context, it's simply used to describe a little girl, often of the cute anime variety, often with no sexual connotation whatsoever.

So if you guys DESCRIBED it better, maybe it wouldn't be so gross.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Pedophile is such a harsh word. Let's just say child-appreciator.

But in all seriousness, yes, the term "loli" is derived from a book named Lolita about a guy who becomes obsessed and sexually involved with a 12 year old. Thus, the term loli can be used to describe a sexually precocious girl. However, it has a totally different meaning on the internet. In this context, it's simply used to describe a little girl, often of the cute anime variety, often with no sexual connotation whatsoever.

So if you guys DESCRIBED it better, maybe it wouldn't be so gross.
Ah, ok thanks for clearing that up

I like turtles.
lol what?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
lol what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

EDIT: Speaking of things with protective shells, I changed the helmet and also shortened the mouthpiece on my Metool

I'll patch it when I can be bothered. Here's hoping I don't get more issues like I've been getting lately.

Can someone help me texture the helmet and reshape the shoes?

Also holycrap I have 1000 BV downloads!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

anyways, little progress update, cause i'm so slow. I still have a long ways to go even before I start on the texturing.

*Grunty*
The left eye does need to be modified a bit. Other than that, looking good.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
quick question: how do i export item vertices? i'm currently vertexing the golden hammer into amy's piko piko hammer.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Seymour (Final Fantasy X)

Seymour (Final Fantasy X) over Zelda

[URL=http://img526.imageshack.us/i/seymour11.jpg/]
[/URL]

Seymour is a character that I've been wanting to make in a video game for years but wasn't able to until now. To my knowledge, this is also the first male character made from Zelda.

Seymour doesn't have any disabled bones so he should play perfectly fine without desynciing wifi.

Credit to TLink for finding the Seymour textures from FFX that I was able to work with. Thanks to ItalianStallion and angelbless for helping out and finding reference pictures.

Battle Portrait and CSP included.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Seymour (Final Fantasy X) over Zelda

[URL=http://img526.imageshack.us/i/seymour11.jpg/]
[/URL]

Seymour is a character that I've been wanting to make in a video game for years but wasn't able to until now. To my knowledge, this is also the first male character made from Zelda.

Credit to TLink for finding the Seymour textures from FFX that I was able to work with. Thanks to ItalianStallion and angelbless for helping out and finding reference pictures.
Amazing...How did you even...

Seymour doesn't have any disabled bones so he should play perfectly fine without desynciing wifi.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Even though I already said in your KC-MM thread, nice Seymour, man!

There's something I really need to ask. Does the version of AiS that came with MarioKart64n's method work with DasDonkey Vertex Box 2.2 like AiS 0.1.1 (the texture-less one that came with DDVB) does? Or does it have problems? I ask because I seem to have gotten more problems patching since I started using it, but I haven't actually done anything serious with it, so I'm not sure.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Gardevoir (Pokemon RSE)

Gardevoir (Pokemon RSE) over Zelda

My second Zelda vertex is the highly requested Gardevoir. Like Seymour, she doesn't have any bone edits and should play perfectly fine without desyncing wifi. I made a normal and a shiny version for this one.

Battle Portaits and CSPs included.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
(Hehe, you play Maplestory.... I remember that game.. :p)

So umm.... what exactly are you doing to ZSS?
If you've followed my posts, I'm basically making costumes, movesets, and animations for all of the characters (except for pokemon, kirby, etc.) based on some drawings I did. Gonna release all of it at once along with a codeset, stages, and music (I'm only composing 2-3 songs.)

This is kind of a random thing to point out, but... good job on the kneecaps.
Thanks, they took ages D: <

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Hmm...
If Zelda was made into a guy, I guess Peach could.
Man Peach will be gay though :p

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Another stage preview, to be associated with one of the unrevealed Boss Pack additions...

Behold: the Final Rift.

Fully panoramic, fully animated. The floor is also very, very slippery. Why? Because it is.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
It's nice to see how everyone are becoming better at making hacks, yet I'm stuck with my problems which do not motivate me to continue making anything. If anyone would like to help me with them, I'd appreciate it.

Top Bottom