• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Roo525

Smash Ace
THIS is what I've been trying to do! But I keep getting errors when trying to save it...
WHo are you doing it on?

*EDIT*

Oh man it's the Rob-o-Copter. It's a Rob and it's a copter not to mention a vacuume cleaner.

It's actually Rob's new Up special... kinda shweet.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
LIAR!!

You can edit a T-stance, very easily in fact. It just has to be done outside of the preview in Brawlbox. Open the bone tree under the MDL0, and set scale and rotation accordingly to what bone you want it.
Then apparently, my Brawl Box works differently. I've attempted this and the results were no different from doing it in the model viewer.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Yeah I know, but then again, when you do that, it's because it doesn't patch well ^^
So, the fact of it patch well or not does matter.

Here's da link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z04bksmfw8fkj09

A good Tuesday to y'all! :awesome:

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot, to anyone who vertexed Peach, are there many parts that are a pain to patch? I plan on making a vertex on Peach (not gonna touch the skirt though) so I was wondering if there's any part to watch out for.
The hair has been the only other part that has been an issue for me...

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
LIAR!!

You can edit a T-stance, very easily in fact. It just has to be done outside of the preview in Brawlbox. Open the bone tree under the MDL0, and set scale and rotation accordingly to what bone you want it.
It won't apply to animations though, you still have to edit every animation with the same modifications

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
It won't apply to animations though, you still have to edit every animation with the same modifications
If you rename the bone you want to edit, then it will stay there for every animtion. like for silvers top spike, i made it stand straight up and it stays there for every animation.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That is so epic that I died, came back to life as a zombie, got an award for being the only zombie you ever encounter in Dead Rising Wii, and then sold the award for money which I used to come back to life somehow and post in this thread.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Is... Sonic's texture on there?
My guess is that top enemy from Galaxy.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Kay so now what part of his are you trying to change?
His right hand (The one holding the sword)
I'm trying to change the bones 'R1stNa' and 'RthumbNa' to scaled at 0 (Or something close enough to that)

I accidently moved some verts, so the shoulderpads still aren't completely invisible, and the version I'm about to show now has a few extra stray verts, but that can be fixed easily. I just want to know how to get rid of most of those stupid hand spikes.

[collapse="Before and after shots of the bones disabled"]

[/collapse]

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Took a few hours today to fix up Bongo Bongo's stage.

It's not 100% yet, but it's getting there. And yes, I made it small on purpose.

EDIT: Also, these.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Since Peach's skirt is being worked on by Akuma2120, I decided to begin working on Zero suit.

http://i.imgur.com/3tVV6.png

One of my biggest issues with people exposing stomachs is they don't texture them enough... They just give them a belly button :c

EDIT: This is like... 50% done. I also have an issue... I never understood why Samus in her Varia Suit wears a blue Zero Suit... ANYWAY, that's going to be changed.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@pikazz
You should remove Jigglypuff's hair and ears for the Bowser hat.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I'm diggin' that ZSS hair.

Also, Brit's Toxic while you hack.
I personally am hearing Evangelion's OP (A Cruel Angel's Thesis) while working on Ashley and Seiya.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Question: Is the Bongo Bongo model playable without a PSA?

I really wanted to have him over DK.
Of course.

Except the animations won't make any sense whatsoever.

One of my biggest issues with people exposing stomachs is they don't texture them enough... They just give them a belly button :c
I hear ya. The back also tends to get the same treatment. I made it a point to not do that for that one unrevealed character in the Boss Pack.

Spoiler: she's hot. :3

So yeah, looking good so far.

SILLY JIGGS, YOU ARE NOT META-KNIGHT. TAKE OFF THAT MASK.
LIES!

EDIT: also, these.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I'm diggin' that ZSS hair.

Also, Brit's Toxic while you hack.
I personally am hearing Evangelion's OP (A Cruel Angel's Thesis) while working on Ashley and Seiya.
Lol thanks.
I worried someone might notice that when I posted it ;P.

@Raz: I'm excite.

Anywhoo, back to texturing.

Top Bottom