• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
[This is my version of Banjo on Mario. I plan to update this soon by turning FLUUD into Kazooie and his hat into a jiggy piece. Due to popular demand, I decided to release the version with just Banjo before I'm done with Kazooie.
Wow, THAT was Mario? You truly are amazing. If you could do that... (imagines perfect Ratchet hack, then quickly remembers no one cares about Ratchet)

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
that shady guy on the right should totally steal the feminine jewelry off of the cross-dresser beside him

Jokes aside, you'd need to learn how to conform wrap models to get that to work one-slot over Marth. I don't know who could show you how to do that, but it's worth researching if this is something you'd like to do.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
THe arms are the problem with that. I don't think it will work properly with Raiden's arms like that.

Raiden's hair is a seperate model....

Seriously.

n64billy

Smash Ace
His hat is inside of his head and he takes it out for his taunt. I was going to replace his hat with a Jiggy so he would take that out for his taunt instead. Sorry if that was a little misleading.
Ahhhh, that's much better..

I thought you wanted him to just chill with a Jiggy sitting on his head <.>
Can't wait..!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
^that's kinda creepy. it's like the symbiote infestation in Spider-man: web of shadows.

so does the floor not go to the edges of the screen like in the original MK stage? like you can only play on the street?
Only the road, but I might add some floating platforms.

(Epic Banjo)
This requires a moveset.

(Epic Mallow)
As does this.

... Crap, I hate having other stuff to do.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Weapon get.

I did the best I could with the hair. Editing it was hard enough, patching it was worse. 28 patches and it's still not the way I edited it, but any more just made it worse. I also fixed the shoes, extra sword hilt, added some shine to the hair's texture, but I never could find anything to make the bow out of.

The hair will misbehave due to me not disabling any bones. If you don't like it that way, feel free to change it.

EDIT: Dang it guys D:

Too many sixes on this team

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Razanak, don't the shy guy racers have separate models? If they do, recolor the SSE racers you have and put the recolors on the other shy guy racers. Also, have you tested the stage in game yet, do the racers have hitboxes on them??

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Roll looks really good Tommopuppy. Frog's eyes (originally Toon Link's hair) took me 150 patches and the entire day to come out right and it still wasn't 100% perfect. Awesome job!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Razanak, don't the shy guy racers have separate models? If they do, recolor the SSE racers you have and put the recolors on the other shy guy racers. Also, have you tested the stage in game yet, do the racers have hitboxes on them??
Models don't work like that.

And, if I didn't test it in-game, I wouldn't have a picture of it.

And while I'm on the subject, there should be a release soon.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
O_O
Wow, Kakashi looks great.
There needs to be more Snake vertex hacks :p

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Um, what? That doesn't even look like Snake. D: Is that really a vertex hack?

Roll looks really good Tommopuppy. Frog's eyes (originally Toon Link's hair) took me 150 patches and the entire day to come out right and it still wasn't 100% perfect. Awesome job!
Thank you. :) Wait, you made the eyes out of his hair? D:

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
yeah, you can just grab all the verticies in his arm and rotate them all, and it'd be close enough

I'm thinkin all these people vertexing with other models with reference might have a good time using the meshmorpher thing. Idk how to use it, but it sounds like it could conform the verticies you're editing to the model you have pretty easily.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

Big thanks to Aafyre. He was man enough to help me get rid of Mallow's wings.

releasing tomorrow, this is the final preview

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Models don't work like that.

And, if I didn't test it in-game, I wouldn't have a picture of it.

And while I'm on the subject, there should be a release soon.
Hitboxes are attached to bones, bones are attached to models. I wanted to know if the SSE racers have hitboxes or if they were gone when you replaced the shy guy racer models.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Hitboxes are attached to bones, bones are attached to models. I wanted to know if the SSE racers have hitboxes or if they were gone when you replaced the shy guy racer models.
I know what you said. You suggested just recolouring them; it doesn't matter how many of a model you have, they will all use the same textures unless you know how to edit the materials properly, which I don't.

And yes, the collisions work.
Honestly, I wouldn't have even continued this if they didn't.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
yeah, you can just grab all the verticies in his arm and rotate them all, and it'd be close enough

I'm thinkin all these people vertexing with other models with reference might have a good time using the meshmorpher thing. Idk how to use it, but it sounds like it could conform the verticies you're editing to the model you have pretty easily.
Umm..... this model doesn't seem to work like that as the arms aren't attched to the body.....

Grouping them seems to prohibit me from editing the mesh...

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Umm..... this model doesn't seem to work like that as the arms aren't attched to the body.....

Grouping them seems to prohibit me from editing the mesh...
I meant move raiden's model's arms up to the t-pose, rotating brawl's models would be a very bad idea.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Let me show you a pic of what I'm saying about.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8243/seewhatimean.png[/URL]
In my opinion, that's still good enough to work with. Unless you were planning on using a conform wrap, but who besides MarioKart64n has been able to make anything with it anyways? : /

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
yeah it looks pretty good from there. anyways, to edit once you've grouped, you can either ungroup them once you've moved them (best option) or you can give the group an edit mesh modifier, or try to convert it to poly/mesh; all should work (doing so wouldn't wield the parts of his arm together, btw, that only happens with booleans)

then, if you move the connecting arm verticies near the connecting body verticies, it'd be like you pseudo rigged it

edit:
not exactly brawlbox, but if you apply an unwrap uv modifier to whatever you're editing in 3ds, (then press edit under parameters)you can see its uv mapping, and use that to make textures

Top Bottom