• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Eldiran

Smash Lord

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Then his wheels wont spin. :( And his eyes will always be looking in a wierd direction. :(
In Kirby Air Ride, Wheelie Bike never blinked. In fact, this also applies to the Wheelie Scooter and Rex Wheelie air ride machines.

I don't know where that model came from, since Kirby Wii isn't even with us. It can't be a trophy model, since you can't animate trophies.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
In Kirby Air Ride, Wheelie Bike never blinked. In fact, this also applies to the Wheelie Scooter and Rex Wheelie air ride machines.

I don't know where that model came from, since Kirby Wii isn't even with us. It can't be a trophy model, since you can't animate trophies.
thats what i meant. And i know all this. we just need to know if he got it from another game or theres a secret model somewhere.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Question is, where did the model come from?
sorry about missing all the posts but the model is his trophy model
but yeah his wheels dont spin but its not really that important as its the only model at the time.

also this version in the picture is old and the problem that i'm stuck on is, no matter what I change in the fitmotionetc. the animations still reverts to the normal animations for lucas.

and yes, it's over lucas.

Edit: This has nothing to do with wheelie bike but in common5.pac one of the item descriptions is "pwaaaaaah pwaaaaaaah" what item is this?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
science when was it possible to use trophy models i thought they did not have enough bones
Well, people don't like using trophy models since they are posed in a different way and animating them would be a horrific job.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Well, people don't like using trophy models since they are posed in a different way and animating them would be a horrific job.
so it is possible hmm... what about mewtwos trophy has any one had the idea to animate that even though it would be very hard would it be easier the vertex editing lucario

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Trophies are stationary. They are basically models that have been posed, then had all of their rigging removed, so there are no usable bones for trophies. They would have to be exported, T-posed, rigged to another character's skeleton (or a custom one), and then recompiled before they'd be usable.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
so it is possible hmm... what about mewtwos trophy has any one had the idea to animate that even though it would be very hard would it be easier the vertex editing lucario
No. the only way that a trophy model would look remotely good is if it wouldn't need to be animated with bones like wheelie, he's just a wheel so no bones to animate :)
but I will be changing the scale for animations

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Trophies are stationary. They are basically models that have been posed, then had all of their rigging removed, so there are no usable bones for trophies. They would have to be exported, T-posed, rigged to another character's skeleton (or a custom one), and then recompiled before they'd be usable.
sounds... difficult ill stick to stage hacking XD

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
whats wrong, I found one trophy model that have more than ten bones and they are move able o.o then I move those bone, the model "part" that are attach to the bone moves to.

wanna make a stage of it but it freezes D:
Which one?

Anyways, you can move the bones, but rather than changing the pose it just moves the polygon.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I used the program here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265234

I swapped the indexes of bones 1 and 2.

The program is rather confusing until you get the hang of it, at which point it makes index changes a snap.
I can't make heads or tails of that program... which sucks, because I need it for Renamon.

the samus gunship

possible character/final smash? 83
Shhh, you'll give away the secret.

I mean, what?

>_>

<_<

*runs*

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I suggest a final smash for zero suit Samus. she activates it, and the ship falls to the ground damagin all who are near it, she walks in and gets her suit back... and pops out fully healed.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
no, the ship flies down, Anthony Higgs comes out and asks "Remember me?" and everyone including Samus dies.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I posted a couple explanations of the program in the thread about it. If those don't help enough, I'd be glad to explain further.
I took a look back, and I'm still pretty lost.

no, the ship flies down, Anthony Higgs comes out and asks "Remember me?" and everyone including Samus dies.
So Mysterious Black Dude actually has a name?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
So Mysterious Black Dude actually has a name?
yeah, revealed along with new other m screenshots at the gdc recently

there's no other info besides his name and the fact that he carries a huge railgun attached to a giant (battery?)pack on his back, he leads a group of federation marines, and he called samus "princess"

so he's still mysterious... and black

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
just wondering but is there special requirements for the csp's for them to work because I keep trying for wheelie's csp to work but I just can't it to go ingame.
[/url]
@Kangaroo
CSP's are supposed to be 128x160. You dont have to index them unless you don't use BrawlBox's recommend feature in most cases. I cant think of anything else...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
nope, it's already 128x160 but it still won't work
here it is
Check to make sure that sc_selcharacter.pac uses less memory than normal when you use that portrait. It should work as long as the file uses less than 3.79 MB; it's compressed. If it's using more than 3.79 MB, then you'll get a game crash for using it.

Hint: You can always lower the number of colors that a palette uses to reduce memory usage. Most portraits use 240 colors, but you could always drop the maximum colors for one portrait to a number like 176 if you have to.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
idk why but feel like posting all the csp's i use
That makes two of us >.>

From my KC:MM post
Segtendo @ KC:MM said:
I've gotten into making custom character select portraits and in-game portraits. Here are some of mine.

Captain Falcon

Ike

Kirby

Luigi

Lucas

Mario

Ness

Pikachu

That's practically every CSP I have in my common5 lol.
I'm doin' this since my CSP's aren't getting attention o.o

Top Bottom