• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Predator (Predator) over Samus

Y͈͈͓̻͈̟͈̞̝̌ͨ̓́͆̓̀o̸̻͐̃͛ͯ̍͗ͬ̏̚͞u̴͚̳͈̗͉̮ͥ̾̒̈́ ̆̌̑ͯͨ̑̚҉̟̩͉͎͔͉̬͙͈͠s̵͈̩͌̉̓̍ͭͤ̿̎h͉̙̖͌̆́͗ͪ̎̾ͦo̒͗͌̿̃ͪ͌ͮͬ͠͞͏̥ͅͅú̩̯̝̳̮̺͔͡l̬ͫͧḏ̷̶͈̥͈̺̼̞̤̊̀ǹ̷̖͙̫̱̫͚̖̻'̞̝͛͊̒̂̿̀͝ͅt*̙̗̼̭̜̠̲̼ͧ̒̏͡ ̤̥ͪ͆͟͠h̶̨̖̖̤͔̬̝͓̥̆̄͞ą̂ͩ̆̐̑͌͗͛v̶̞̖̭̟̄ͦ͌ͫ͆̀e̽̋̆̒ͦ̌ͦ͏̫̠̠ ͉̹͎̰͚̱̠̟͗̊̃ͅd̴̢̥̬͍͚̩̋ͣ̄ͧ̅̍o͆͑ͣn̛̞̝̫̣̟̱̼̪̝ͨę̽͋͆͐̓ͣ̎ ̨̡̝͓̭̤̋͝t̶̨͎͈̲̃ͫ́ͪ͛͂h̉̃̑́̂̚҉̡̕a͓͙̱̲͕͚̼̓ͯ͒͐́͝͡t̓͊̽̋̉ͬ͋

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
"You shouldn't have done that."

I forgot, is it actually a font? I just remember it has something to do with... Zalgo? or whatever it was called.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Utsuho Reiuji

Or rather it WILL be soon... If I can make a good head and face... >_>

I'll have to shorten the model in Brawlbox

Plus I need to find a way to make the wings...

Roo525

Smash Ace
One can hope. >_>
I'm pretty sure it'll work fine, it will require ALOT of patching though.
DO you think there will be anoither issue?

Roo525

Smash Ace
None that I can think of. If you have to disable any bones, I probably wouldn't use it. :(
There's only a slight possibility I will disable bones. Even If I do, I'll release a non diabled bone version, since in-game it probobly wouldn't be noticed anyway, much like my snifit hack.

Roo525

Smash Ace
How's that flandre scarlet hack going as well? Anywhere near done? It's been quite a long time that you've had that "currently hacking in... flandre scarlet" in your sig. :V
I'm still working on that. I just am trying to get REALLY good at vertexing, to make a perfect Flandre, for the mdl0 converter has saddened me with it's lack of being finished. T-T

But Flandre has always been my main project for Brawl, and I wont stop hacking until she's 100% in.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Utsuho Reiuji

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091025144650/touhou/images/1/1b/OkuuSub.png

Or rather it WILL be soon... If I can make a good head and face... >_>

I'll have to shorten the model in Brawlbox

Plus I need to find a way to make the wings...
Yay Utsuho

For the wings, why not
1. PSA them in similarly to how the Sephiroth PSA adds wings, or rather wing.
2. This is just a guess, but maybe you can edit the materials settings of the two cape polygons to be visible on both sides. Then you can use one for the wings and one for that starry effect.

Also, do NOT shorten it in Brawl box unless you want to have the world's most messed-up model. That's why they invented size mods.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Yay Utsuho

For the wings, why not
1. PSA them in similarly to how the Sephiroth PSA adds wings, or rather wing.
2. This is just a guess, but maybe you can edit the materials settings of the two cape polygons to be visible on both sides. Then you can use one for the wings and one for that starry effect.

Also, do NOT shorten it in Brawl box unless you want to have the world's most messed-up model. That's why they invented size mods.
The size shouldn't be messed up in brawlbox if you edit the T-stance outside of the preview box.

Django

Smash Rookie
Hey, who here could make a vertex hack of...

Mecha Mewtwo (preferable over Lucario)

a revamped Charmeleon (preferable over Charizard)

& Django (preferable over Lucas)

I have a PSA in beta and a whole host of new animations but no vertex yet.

Roo525

Smash Ace
DOnt worry, Mind blanks happen to everyo-

Oh hey, Roll is your avvy!!

Anyways, PSA might work, but the wings cannot be animated.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
@Roo

I'm sure if you just disabled ike's cape bones the wings won't mess up.
Also are you still working on phantom ganon?

Roo525

Smash Ace
I'm sure if you just disabled ike's cape bones the wings won't mess up.
Also are you still working on phantom ganon?
What? The wings dont yet exist, and will only be able to in PSA. What I mean is if I add the wings in PSA, they cannot be able to move because they would flow through the cape when flapping.

And whoops, I forgot about Phantom Ganon didn't I? :awesome:
He's done, I'll be releasing him later today.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I decided to try something with Golem Bowser. Because he uses some of Galleom's animations, I edited the animation to give him the same bone structure. The results are as follows.

Before and after, respectively.

It makes him look different, but there are some drawbacks.

There's a gap in his arms above the wrist braces, but this can be remedied with graphics.

The animations aren't totally compatible; the movements don't match up properly, like there's a bone I'm missing, despite searching multiple times for it.

Lastly, it makes him more of a Galleom clone than something new.

I'm posting this to see if we can collectively choose which is best.

mariodk

Smash Ace
hey i am working on afew new attacks to a Mario PSA here is one of them

new Side-Smash i wanna make aother animation so it is like the hammer in Mario&Luigi RPG 1,3 and maybe also try to find a other hammer abit smaller

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
To be fair, it is rather hard to model something that looks like the original artist drew while he was punch-drunk.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Awww yeahh dat arm cannon
I hope that one will be finished and not forever on hold like cirno/smithy/suika/phantom ganon T_T
Here's some excuses:

Cirno: imported incorrectly, planning to remake...

Smithy: Model became corrupted when I tried to patch it.
Also Gamewatching said he would export it, but he hasn't kept well up with that obviously.

Suika: Required Patching which I'm not yet aware as how to do, but I still have it, and will probobly release it.

Phantom Ganon: Being released today!!

So yeah, I lost a couple of hacks over a period of time, sadly, but this one I dont think I have any issues with.... yet.... >.>

To be fair, it is rather hard to model something that looks like the original artist drew while he was punch-drunk.
You have no Idea. DX
Making Anime-esque faces on brawl characters is nigh on impossible, expecially when making a female from a male...

Difegue

Smash Rookie
Hey, we're cool. At least you're trying, unlike me >_>
I really want to do Osaka from Azumanga Daioh over Olimar through, maybe when I'll have the time

Roo525

Smash Ace
I'm perfectly fine with the male to female vertexes. ;) Although, the anime eyes never work out. They're always HUGE. XD
It's not that I think Male to female vertexes are weird and disturbing to make, it's just that their a freaking pain to do. DX

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm working on resizing KTH's "Stan Marsh FINAL" using the one-slot size mod. I only have 21 animations done though :urg:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have 42 done now. I did the same amount today :p
This might take a few days. I'm resizing his whole body, head, legs, and feet, so I gotta resize six bones.

n64billy

Smash Ace

Before and after, respectively.
It makes him look different, but there are some drawbacks.
I love the look of the new version! looks so awesome! (That's an animation, not a vertex, right? I know you're great with animations, but a vertex of bowser looking like that would be so great!. I just realised, that's not possible, because of the way his regular stance is... =[ )

Would you mind posting what it looks like with Bowsers original textures? Just for the sake of it?

EDIT: With the drawbacks, do you think the new look is worth the trouble?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Would you mind posting what it looks like with Bowsers original textures? Just for the sake of it?

EDIT: With the drawbacks, do you think the new look is worth the trouble?

The thing is, both have faults. Bowser's structure stays more true to... well, Bowser, and makes some of his existing animations usable to a degree. But Galleom's is more different and boss-like, I suppose.

I rather have custom animations because you're going for originality.
I second what Br3 says.
The problem there is that it mostly makes him into a carbon copy of Galleom. I'm still trying to figure out the key differences between their bones that make Bowser not entirely fitting them despite the identical structures.

I'm evenly torn between the two. On top of that, I haven't decided for sure what his movement style will be; clunky like the machine he is, or smooth like a living organism. Again, both have strong and weak points...

Lots of variables with this guy, but at least choices don't have to be made right away as long as I'm working on Bongo.

Also... does anyone have a Landmaster model without the green wireframe (the last polygon)?

Top Bottom