• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Oh, I have a question. Well, I havent been working with Brawl because my Wii broke, but I have some hacks I'd like to work on because I drew up concept art. I have been derping around in the Melee forums to see which game would be best for my hacks. Well, the first question is, are we able to move texture coordinates? Some of my hacks involve a-symmetry of textures. See, the plan is to make a vertex hack and texture hack of almost every character (Excluding pokemon, can't really vertex them and have them remain looking like the pokemon they are.) The goal is to create a pack of textures / vertexes of characters in my own style. Movesets are a possibility too. Anyway, if anyone wants to see that done on Brawl, let me know. If anyone can answer these questions, I'd appreciate it. Anyway, I'm off to continue work on my concept sketches. Ta-ta.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
alright, I finished my collection of every texture, and have started working again on stuff.

mrs game and watch has a new head and body, but still needs to be changed to not look crazy when the legs go through the dress. It has to be higher/wider, yet doing so would cause it to go into the arms on some animations too, so I'd have to make a sacrifice somwhere.

other than that, it just needs tons of exporting and patching, right now, im stuck in the middle, as you can see below. it shows at least the new head (mouth closed) and new dress which needs double patching.

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/meleemaster500/al_110107_2100binout.jpg

I also found the file for the standard A attack bugspray, which I can edit better or worse

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Looks good so far. A little messy right now, but I know you'll fix that up.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
kso, turns out my Have All Trophies code doesn't work, and I can't get any more character trophies because my Classic Mode doesn't work either.

Can someone hook me up?

Roo525

Smash Ace
Hook you up with what? >_>

Also Raz, who at the moment is being replaced in the boss pack?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Hook you up with what? >_>

Also Raz, who at the moment is being replaced in the boss pack?
A version of the code that works.

And I've decided to drop ROB Rocket officially due to the unnecessary complexity of his moveset. He's being replaced by this.

If I can manage it, the rocket will be used for one of his attacks though.

Super Dimentio is on the chopping block. As much as I would like to keep him in, his moveset is too limited and projectile-based to be practical. Also, there's about a 95% chance that I have determined for sure what the final member is. Details are being worked out at the moment, but I can almost guarantee this.

But like I said above, SD might still be replaced too, depending on what ideas come around.

I assume you want a save with everything unlocked, so here you go. :bee:

http://www.wiisave.com/index.php?cid=181

Should be near the bottom.
I already have everything except trophies and stickers. All I need is a functioning version of the code I mentioned before.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Frickin' computer blue screened when I was almost finished Ganon's stage...

The funny thing is, this is essentially a brand-new computer. And it STILL sucks more than a prostitute in a vacuum store.

Anyway, back on topic... as I said above, Ganon's stage is almost done, so depending on whether or not my computer feels like continuing it's hissy fit, I'll have some pictures for that. I don't know if I'll release it yet or wait until the corresponding boss is done as well.

Opinions?

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
razanak,
maybe add dimentio in some moves or other moves but dont give up with super dimentio

Photos

Smash Journeyman
why not just have dimentio instead of super dimentio? maybe have super dimentio be his final smash?

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
@Roo

Because I cannot use the Twilight hack, that's why. :p I don't own TP and I don't trust the Homebrew Channel, since it gets deleted with every new Wii System Update.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
razanak,
maybe add dimentio in some moves or other moves but dont give up with super dimentio
why not just have dimentio instead of super dimentio? maybe have super dimentio be his final smash?
Dimentio has the exact same problems; very projectile-based and a limited potential moveset. Not only that, but the only good model for him is over Toon Link, who is already used.

Because I cannot use the Twilight hack, that's why. :p I don't own TP and I don't trust the Homebrew Channel, since it gets deleted with every new Wii System Update.
So delete it yourself before the update and use the Stage Builder exploit method to reinstall it. It just takes a few minutes if you do it right.

Well yes, but if you download a 100% complete save, then you'll have all the trophies. :/
I am aware of that, but I have other things I want to keep intact.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
still a code for music would be much easier am i right? and it should be very easy to make

Razanak7

Smash Ace
did someone try this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17390.0
for trophies cds and stickers
That would solve my problem, but that doesn't give character trophies.

That actually reminds me. Since, as I'm sure someone has figured out, I'm making trophies for the bosses, a thought occurred to me; should they replace their base character, or another trophy from the same franchise?

The former would make more sense, but the latter would... make a different kind of more sense... I guess.

I don't know.

EDIT: Y'know how I hardly ever have something when I say I will? Well, this time I actually did. I was going to take pictures of Ganon's Tower when, you guessed it, a SECOND BLUE SCREEN. IN ONE DAY. DOING NOTHING BUT USING BRAWL BOX. And now, my capture device doesn't work anymore.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I meant the one for unlocking the CDS in Challenges along with those. I have a code for superscope CDs.

And don't say Unlock All Challenges. It doesn't unlock. :/

Top Bottom