• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Triple Winter Tournament

Aibou

Smash Master
2-0 win over Global. Not really happy with it because I'm positive she'd have won through CGs had this been offline, but... :/

:sheik: > :pikachu2: :smashville:
:sheik: > :pikachu2: :battlefieldb:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

zmx

Smash Lord
2-0 win over Global. Not really happy with it because I'm positive she'd have won through CGs had this been offline, but... :/

:sheik: > :pikachu2: :smashville:
:sheik: > :pikachu2: :battlefieldb:
She wouldn't have, at least not through chain grabs. From what she told me, she has a lot of trouble chaingrabbing with Pikachu and this is why she pretty much never does it (at least when facing me). Indeed CGing can be quite difficult with pika, you have to buffer just right or they can get out of it.

Aibou

Smash Master
@zmx: You may be right. I assumed she knew them though because she got down a few reps at times before dropping them. Ah well, it's behind us now.

zmx

Smash Lord
Has the bracket for this been updated at all? When I click on the original post it says I have to login.

zmx

Smash Lord
oo, me and zyro are having our match tomorrow. Anyone wanna tell me how good he is? :p
Hmmm I haven't faced him yet but you can probably get an idea from looking at the bracket and which people he defeated.

Anyways I'm assuming you're the same person V115 was talking about in the social thread for Toronto. I'm in your area as well and I'd be happy to give you wifi practice if you want.

Go here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

I tend to hang out there and there are tons of others you can practice with.

ZenoSonic

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZenoSonic
Whoopsies, wasn't on for the past few days, sorry. I got busy. So I'm brawlin' Ruinn? Okay, whenever we're both on, I should be able to.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Five out of eight sets completed? Should I proceed onto the next round or extend the deadline a smidgen? Which would you all prefer?:applejack:

Rey-Rey

Smash Cadet
Can you please extend it because my opponent (in the losers bracket -.-) Teran hasnt contacted me back in like a lil over a week .___.

:phone:

Top Bottom