• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
does anyone have an extra tri wing they can bring to the next weekly please?
kev i hope you can bring yours,

i also need a new joystick piece, does anyone have an extra one of those?

zaf

Smash Lord
I just realized i can not make it to this weekly. It's my dads bday on wednesday and ill most likely spend the night at home with family. I'll try and remind you about it for next week kev. thank you though

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
I just realized i can not make it to this weekly. It's my dads bday on wednesday and ill most likely spend the night at home with family. I'll try and remind you about it for next week kev. thank you though
No problem. I'll probably keep the parts in my bag anyway so I won't forget next time.

zaf

Smash Lord
hey Swordgard

February 17th I challenge you to a bo3 $10mm in brawl+.

I'll have money by then i was not dodging it before.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Steb, don't forget!

Well, you can forget, but you'll surely look at this post and remember!

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Who's showing up tonight? I might come (melee players speak up, if not i might not bother) and practice SF4 a little, gettin familiar with the arcade stick. Whoever wants to bring me to SF4 school, I'll be accepting your lesson donations. But please, be gentle.. :laugh:

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Who's showing up tonight? I might come (melee players speak up, if not i might not bother) and practice SF4 a little, gettin familiar with the arcade stick. Whoever wants to bring me to SF4 school, I'll be accepting your lesson donations. But please, be gentle.. :laugh:
Were you the one practicing Ryu at the end of the day?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Thanks for coming guys, small attendence but pretty fun regardless.

Pot size is at $38.50 for the tournament next week, and I am lowering the threshold to $8.00 instead of 10. I'll list how much you've all paid tomorrow.

zaf: I don't know, there's not enough B+ attendence to warrant having a mini-tournament for it :(.

zaf

Smash Lord
Thanks for coming guys, small attendence but pretty fun regardless.

Pot size is at $38.50 for the tournament next week, and I am lowering the threshold to $8.00 instead of 10. I'll list how much you've all paid tomorrow.

zaf: I don't know, there's not enough B+ attendence to warrant having a mini-tournament for it :(.
i was talking about the tourney next week for the pot. Am i eligible this time?

zaf

Smash Lord
haha, its all good man I dont have to enter melee. just wanted to play in b+ tournies =P
ill wait till next time.
also can you give me a call sometime today

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Someone knows if cHris still exist on these boards? xD And also is there something happening in the march break because black jo me and zred had in mind to play melee somewhat a lot that week lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
So..is there going to be a weekly (at the same location in first post) this wednesday?

i'll be in the area and would like to drop in for some Melee if so.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Price list:

Joel: 17$
Kev: 6$
Cheer: 5$
kr3wman: 13$
brg: 8$
Ragboy: 4$
Charles: 4$
Simon: 4$
Steb: 7$
Kage: 6$
Thad: 4$
Yann: 4$
Dave: 4$
Zac: 4$
Bryan: 4$
zaf: 8$
jer: 6$
Fizzi: 7$
chesterr01: 5$
Pikalex: 3$
Elef: 4$
C-let: 2$

Remember that the new threshold is 8$. People in bold are eligible for the tournament right now. If you are planning on entering tomorrow, now you know when you need to come :). Tournament will start at 9PM sharp.

Also don't forget that there will also be a mini Brawl+ tournament as well :).

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I'll be there tomorrow for the mini Brawl+ tournament, we can mm there Zaf. Anyone else want to mm?
KKong also said he's going to show up and win the tournament tomorrow, **** this look like cockyness to me.
Zaf, Jer, Chester, Joel and Kage(If he plays tomorrow) you guys better show him his place. ;)
Not mentioning Kr3wman because he's going to beat us all and win the tournament, im only going for 2nd place.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Remember that the new threshold is 8$. People in bold are eligible for the tournament right now. If you are planning on entering tomorrow, now you know when you need to come :). Tournament will start at 9PM sharp.

Also don't forget that there will also be a mini Brawl+ tournament as well :).
In that case I'll be there at 8, gonna use the time before to study. When will the brawl+ tourney start?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Didn't think there'd be anyone for BB today, but I guess I'll show up if we can mutter like 4-5 people.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
From what I understand there is a small buy in so you should be good. I also find it amusing that the "mini-tourney" will most likely end up being bigger than the main tourney.

Top Bottom