• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

nasir123

Smash Ace
no 1 has answered yet if its not a problem what is the closest hotel to u guys. because i'm pretty sure me and ayaz are comming so yea it would be better not to lose extra money :p

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
There are alot of hotel in downtown montreal. But those are probably be more costly then non downtown hotel. Its all I know.

If what you mean by hotel closest to you guys, is the hoteal the closest to the smashfest. I dont know, but its not really important since you could easily get there by metro for 2.75$

Hey Joel, ironman for brawl would be like you have 9 stock between your 3 character ?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Exactly Dom.

Nasir there are tons of hotels in Montreal, my suggestion is to find one that's relatively cheap (tough for downtown) and just metro it to the weekly (it's easy to figure out).

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I think we need to do a Brawl+ Single Elim 3-character ironman tournament, and have another one for Brawl.
Sounds wacky but fun, I'd be down for that.

I'll be there, I haven't play melee/brawl in like 2 months

You owe me 2.50$ lol.

no 1 has answered yet if its not a problem what is the closest hotel to u guys. because i'm pretty sure me and ayaz are comming so yea it would be better not to lose extra money :p

It's called Google Maps.

Learn it.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'm sure agony came to this one because Techiyo wont be there and he owes him money.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there with Francis. So there better be a lot of Brawl players because he wants to see if his ZSS is up to par ( he's gotten pretty decent with her )!

zaf

Smash Lord
I'm sure agony came to this one because Techiyo wont be there and he owes him money.
lol, kr3w your a ****, but i <3 you none the less

and dam an ironman for b+? i can only play one char atm lol, and same goes for elef, despite what he says his charizard sucks lol. can we do something else instead of the ironman, like crews or doubles again? if there is an ironman, im picking zelda

nasir123

Smash Ace
well ok im pretty sure that were commin still no idea what hotel but we'll figure it out (Y)

any1 wanna mm?

$5.00 at the most though gotta save

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Ironman for brawl would be fun.

I guess I could MM you, or just friendlies I don't really care. I play snake. I am saying it because it looks like you play Ice Climbers and I definitvely need the practice since i am unlucky enough to play in the same city as swordguard ;)

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I have no choice but to come for this weekly! :o

Sounds like some fun stuff is happening.

Jer

Smash Ace
I want you guys to remember that if you pull off some sick combos or something in b+ today, save it.

Post about it here, and then send the save file so i can start doing the video somewhat.

Thanks

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I wanted to actually give you that money...Good thing you might come.

extra controller anyone, please. =)

Does anyone want me to bring Blazblue? If we don't have space then I won't bring my big bag for nothing.

zaf

Smash Lord
oh seriously ?? I have good memories about brawl+ crew :)
this
Jackpot...
LOL
I wanted to actually give you that money...Good thing you might come.
extra controller anyone, please. =)
Does anyone want me to bring Blazblue? If we don't have space then I won't bring my big bag for nothing.
dont bring it o.o, too many brawl and brawl+ people tonight imo
-
jer im not in chats atm, and ill be heading to the weekly from mtl. So i cant get you, but if you bus to the weekly i can bring you home.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
jer im not in chats atm, and ill be heading to the weekly from mtl. So i cant get you, but if you bus to the weekly i can bring you home.
****, i guess I won't be getting my laptop charger back today.

do you at least have my contoller with you?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I have to do my **** double playsoff match, depending on when I get it done(Early possible), if its still not to late Ill be coming.

*Edit: Too late to come now its 8:41pm, if I take the bus ill get to the smashfest at 10pm. Not worth it lmao, ****ing AiB.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Tiger Fire!

Tiger Roll!

Tiger Jump!

Tiger Shield!

Tiger Recovery!

;x

It was really great to see a lot of old faces again like Zaf and stuff~

Made me really happy. :) I'm glad to see more friendly familiar faces.

Was a fun weekly~ except I suck so bad in Iron Man. ; ;

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for playing some duels with Francis, Steb, Chet, Kkong and Agony! He learned a lot tonight I'm sure :D

Hell he even did better than my abysmal performance in Ironman :/

Top Bottom