• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

vrud

Smash Apprentice
I want u guys to destroy him XD. He thinks MK and GaW suck !! I still cant beat him though -.- Jv 4 stock him XD

kr3wman

Smash Master
Oooooh, I wanted to **** him with the worst character in the game =(

money johns.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
resort was there for 20 minutes and was a one time thing like Punch Out was and so was Mario Kart. Let's not have a cow here.

Btw, will not be attending tomorrow.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Bad news. My dad can;t drive me all the way to the weekly so i might have to take the metro which might mean no tv and no scrub.

swordgard

Smash Hero
So i found out im gonna have to practice my ics alot to learn a few of my new techniques i found.

Hope i can play alot at the weekly ^.^

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Random overtime came up, so I can't make it. :/
Next week I'll try to bring Francis with me.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Ok ill be there w/ melee setup and brawl scrub not sure about the tv since im coming by metro

swordgard

Smash Hero
How was the scrub? : D
*****, thats how he was.

Someone has my classic + wiimote, i want them back >.>

Zelda

Plus

Is

B
R
O
K
E
N

Seriously, you cant stay away, you cant punish, you cant camp, shes the akuma of this game.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
How was the scrub? : D
He got planked by Kev's MK and infinited by swordgard's IC's. I believe he had another gay match, but I forgot. Very motivating.

Also, Brawl+ Zelda is ********. But that's okay because I'm going to use her too now :).

@ swordgard:
Kev has them.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
It was really fun today!

I ***** steb and stef many times :p GGs guys =D
I think i proved that bowser is a good character ;)
I almost successed the bowsercide cancel in a match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brawl+ tournament was fun but Zelda is broken -_-
Swordguard's IC still **** me -_-

So many things today, see u next week ;)

PS: look my avatar =D

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
He got planked by Kev's MK and infinited by swordgard's IC's. I believe he had another gay match, but I forgot. Very motivating.

Also, Brawl+ Zelda is ********. But that's okay because I'm going to use her too now :).

@ swordgard:
Kev has them.
I 3 stocked him and bowsercided him too =D

PS: sorry fot the double post, I dont know how to edit my first post and use the quote :(

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Also, GG everyone. The weekly turned out to be good later on.

@KingKong: Nice Bowser. Took me and Stef a while to beat you :(. Sorry about Brawl+ Zelda.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Wolf ***** Zelda hard.

GG's everyone. I also have an important notice: they're going to be a bit stricter on the starting time due to them not being ready when some of us arrive a bit early, so don't expect to get any games in before 6 pm.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Zelda isn't broken!

She's just misunderstood. ;o Hohohoho...

swordgard

Smash Hero
Also, GG everyone. The weekly turned out to be good later on.

@KingKong: Nice Bowser. Took me and Stef a while to beat you :(. Sorry about Brawl+ Zelda.
I bet kingkong is gonna find his way onto the PR next tourney.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Wolf ***** Zelda hard.

GG's everyone. I also have an important notice: they're going to be a bit stricter on the starting time due to them not being ready when some of us arrive a bit early, so don't expect to get any games in before 6 pm.
they just want to save electricity.:mad:

zaf

Smash Lord
they just want to save electricity.:mad:
elef's posts have a special place in my heart lol
-

rion come to the next weekly, im sorry i missed this one , sadface

also i stabbed my left hand between the thumb and index finger with a knife while preparing hamburgers. its not like serious or anything but it ****ing hurts to play games

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Zaf! How could you not come! :( Though that wound sounds pretty painful. Hope it'll heal soon.

I haven't seen ya in ages! You and Bento need to show up or something next week.

It'd be cool to see you guys again. :) I'll try to come next week again.

Psst.

Zelda's not broken in Brawl+.

Don't believe the nay-sayers!

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf! How could you not come! :( Though that wound sounds pretty painful. Hope it'll heal soon.

I haven't seen ya in ages! You and Bento need to show up or something next week.

It'd be cool to see you guys again. :) I'll try to come next week again.

Psst.

Zelda's not broken in Brawl+.

Don't believe the nay-sayers!

i had prior plans and couldnt really cancel, but i made sure i would be free 100%, so that i can attend the weekly lolz. my finger hurts liek helllllll, i felt it hit the bone, its really close to my thumb =/

i have no idea where bento went, ottawa maybe lol?

come next week, are you able to make it out this weekend to play?

psst.
shiek is broken too ;)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
*****, thats how he was.

Someone has my classic + wiimote, i want them back >.>

Zelda

Plus

Is

B
R
O
K
E
N

Seriously, you cant stay away, you cant punish, you cant camp, shes the akuma of this game.
When you say **** like that, you generally imply that he was the one doing the ******. Is that the case?

@ swordgard:
Kev has them.
I made that assessment of Zelda a long time ago. Shes definitely the one I use in Brawl plus too.

I fixed it for u =D
You don't even play brawl :S

Apparently, Bento's working 2 jobs or something. Street Fighter community misses him too, lol.

Why does everyone miss him?
Because he's black?

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I had fun this week. I would've liked to play moar, but apparently, answering ''yes'' when asked if I'd enjoy a B+ tourney designates me as the one and only T.O. -_-

Vrud, sorry about your boyfriend, I hope his mommy stocked up on tissues.

Finally, you guys see how broken that sparkle-tossing, histun-immune b*tch really is.

KingKong: Your Bowser is SICK. I didn't really expect to win, considering how neglected my Barwl game is, but fuuuuck, I was served a steaming hot platter of ****. I watched you play throughout the evening and you sir, are ****. Francis (Ago's friend) should check you out if he does indeed come, next week.

Because he's black?
****. You beat me to it.

At least we still have Chet. <3

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I actually thought I'd say "because he's black", too : (

And ****it, I wanted to play with my G&W against him as well, to complete the cycle ( he said Meta and G&W sucked D: )

Francis doesn't play Bowser anymore ( ZSS main, with a side dish of G&W and Marth ), but I'm sure he'll be inspired to see him play : )

Top Bottom