• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
KingKong: Your Bowser is SICK. I didn't really expect to win, considering how neglected my Barwl game is, but fuuuuck, I was served a steaming hot platter of ****. I watched you play throughout the evening and you sir, are ****. Francis (Ago's friend) should check you out if he does indeed come, next week.
Thanks :) Im training hard to have a good bowser and it seems it works !
I bet kingkong is gonna find his way onto the PR next tourney.
Really ! It uld be great ! BTW when is the next tourney ??

swordgard

Smash Hero
The peak of our current metagame:

Furf4gs & Sparkle-Spam

*sigh*
You know what you have to do.

Bring back full power ics, or else il just start actually training at the game with em. Then il still infinite you alland have comboes XD

BentoBox

Smash Master
Hi hi!

I'm legal in the states now!

Howdoudofinegentlemen?

Bai

edit: @Rion: I got myself two jobs over the summer and I can barely find the time to do anything extracurricular lol except for clubbing on fridays. :> I work 10am-19pm sunday to thursday @ Koodo and I work at Beavertails pretty much every day too 8pm-3am~ This is taking me back to the good ol sweatshop days. I wish I could squeeze in some more Brawl time (orly?)... we'll see how it goes. I'll try to make it next week but I can't promise anything right now :<

Se7en tonight!

Is everybody playing Brawl+ now? Kage told me Ally won Genesis, good stuff! Yeah im late.

Bai x2

zaf

Smash Lord
Hi hi!

I'm legal in the states now!

Howdoudofinegentlemen?

Bai

edit: @Rion: I got myself two jobs over the summer and I can barely find the time to do anything extracurricular lol except for clubbing on fridays. :> I work 10am-19pm sunday to thursday @ Koodo and I work at Beavertails pretty much every day too 8pm-3am~ This is taking me back to the good ol sweatshop days. I wish I could squeeze in some more Brawl time (orly?)... we'll see how it goes. I'll try to make it next week but I can't promise anything right now :<

Se7en tonight!

Is everybody playing Brawl+ now? Kage told me Ally won Genesis, good stuff! Yeah im late.

Bai x2

im coming to get beaver tails, where is it lol

BentoBox

Smash Master
I took off this weekend because its my bday today so I won't be there but its at the old port, 127 rue de la Commune. You can't really miss it. Ask Joel~ :D

Hi Kirt!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I took off this weekend because its my bday today so I won't be there but its at the old port, 127 rue de la Commune. You can't really miss it. Ask Joel~ :D

Hi Kirt!
Hein, je pourrais jamais travailler autant que ca. c'est assez ridicule lol.. how can you let your spirit live? lol.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Oh! I had no idea you were so busy Bento...

Well, if we ever get a chance in the future to meet up again that would be great! :)

Just work hard and make lotsa money~ I'm rooting for ya!

And I'm pretty into Brawl+ now. It's pretty fun!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh! I had no idea you were so busy Bento...

Well, if we ever get a chance in the future to meet up again that would be great! :)

Just work hard and make lotsa money~ I'm rooting for ya!

And I'm pretty into Brawl+ now. It's pretty fun!
Fun but not competitive..

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yet.

Would be if the dev team wasn't mostly made up of morons.
You and your overexagerated criterias. Being smart is so overrated, especially when trying to make a balanced game.

Ontario should be the ones balancing this game. Ness + apparently has broken comboes!!!

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
I haven't tried brawl+ yet but I don't believe that it can ever be competitive because fans are making it or maybe because I trust japanese developers more with fighting games, and that making a balanced competitive game is really hard and takes time. keeping in mind that your talking about brawl an unbalanced game that is made to not be competitive. overall a game that is fun is enough for me personally that why i played brawl in the first place.

on an other note who wants to go to beaver tail's next weekend to visit bento and chill a bit in old port? (zaf and chet you have not excuses not to come a week notice is enough for you to free your selves I haven't seen you guys in so long)

edit: move any other discussion to the montreal thread we don't want to make mr. joel angry ;)

swordgard

Smash Hero
I haven't tried brawl+ yet but I don't believe that it can ever be competitive because fans are making it or maybe because I trust japanese developers more with fighting games, and that making a balanced competitive game is really hard and takes time. keeping in mind that your talking about brawl an unbalanced game that is made to not be competitive. overall a game that is fun is enough for me personally that why i played brawl in the first place.

on an other note who wants to go to beaver tail's next weekend to visit bento and chill a bit in old port? (zaf and chet you have not excuses not to come a week notice is enough for you to free your selves I haven't seen you guys in so long)

edit: move any other discussion to the montreal thread we don't want to make mr. joel angry ;)

Your right.

Either way il be there next weekly, i think if we want to do a mini tourney we should call it in advance this time >.<

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Your right.

Either way il be there next weekly, i think if we want to do a mini tourney we should call it in advance this time >.<

And if everyone participates in ''pin the TO on Kev!'' , again, I'd also like to know in advance, that way, I'd bring say... TIO maybe?, instead of a scrap of paper and gamer's World pencil...

Personally, I'd rather have crew battles, they're shorter (so more friendlies for all) and are more intense, since every match greatly affects each team. Another plus: Rion's ego will be on fire again! :)

Edit: Oh **** - I never gave back their pencil. I'm so banned for life :/

swordgard

Smash Hero

And if everyone participates in ''pin the TO on Kev!'' , again, I'd also like to know in advance, that way, I'd bring say... TIO maybe?, instead of a scrap of paper and gamer's World pencil...

Personally, I'd rather have crew battles, they're shorter (so more friendlies for all) and are more intense, since every match greatly affects each team. Another plus: Rion's ego will be on fire again! :)

Edit: Oh **** - I never gave back their pencil. I'm so banned for life :/
Yeah im sorry, its my fault. Was very unprofessional/unfriendly of me to let you do the job.

And i agree, crew battles are better. Anyone up for doubles vbrawl crew battle?

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
ROFL

So true
Lol at you guys essentially posting the same thing in boh our threads.

I din,t mind vB, but I'm not sure I'll participate. I guess it will depend on attendance.

As long as B+ has 2 setups, I won't whine at all, unlike some other members of the comunity. *looks at Elef*

Just kidding, I love Elef.

No homo.

nasir123

Smash Ace
hey guys no guarentees but my mom and dad might be taking me and ayaz to montreal for a week or sumthin most likely were commin SHOW ME YOUR MOVES MONTREAL

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
hey guys no guarentees but my mom and dad might be taking me and ayaz to montreal for a week or sumthin most likely were commin SHOW ME YOUR MOVES MONTREAL
sorry to break it to you but all what your gonna see here is a pretty cool whining campy yoshi player, a planking MK and a IC player with two popo's
gay
oh and a really good bowser the rest will just play B+
EDIT: which week are you guys coming?

nasir123

Smash Ace
lol well i can cope with that plus it would be sick practice
just asking how ofen do u guys actually host tese things and where exactly is the nearest hotel?

holy gg's :p

Top Bottom