• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I know im a little late but its the only i was able to have internet...
I wont come today cuz i have a ****ing work to do with an other student and its the only time we can do it --' ill come next week for sure :p

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
bad news guys, I cant come tonight. my mom hurt her knee and can't drive, and my dad plays hockey on wednesdays. I'll be on the livestream though.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Cool weekly.

Thx Alopex for the cool times with Brawl+ altough I would still prefer Melee D:

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I think zaf is right, the weeklies are a difficult place to actually concentrate on improving. An isolated environment would be better, at least for me...it's too difficult to concentrate on people's habits one random match at a time.

That being said, it's not like they're bad for us.

cemo

white walker
i think the weeklies would be more for testing out new strategies and ideas, rather than serious learning.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Or tournament practice... But anything works for me. I enjoy playing with you guys so I will come pretty much whatever the decision is.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Hey merci tous le monde avec qui j'ai joué pour les games. C'étais très plaisants. Tous le monde sont bon avec certain personage, alors, il y a toujours des nouveau matchup a eseyer de comprendre.

Je dois vraiment etre bizard parce que dans mes meileur moments de la soiré ca la été me faire détruire contre chet et quand agora campais le ledge avec rob.

Entk cétais bien cool

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hey merci tous le monde avec qui j'ai joué pour les games. C'étais très plaisants. Tous le monde sont bon avec certain personage, alors, il y a toujours des nouveau matchup a eseyer de comprendre.

Je dois vraiment etre bizard parce que dans mes meileur moments de la soiré ca la été me faire détruire contre chet et quand agora campais le ledge avec rob.

Entk cétais bien cool
Nha, c ben normal. Se faire detruire nous fais comprendre ke lon peut devenir bien meilleur, ce ki est tres plaisant en soi.

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
srry I missed this week. I'm still interested in coming all the time, but weather is a big factor for me. hope I can come next week, in the meantime, n e 1 want to go online? my brawl FC is on the left, just give me urs.

Alopex

Smash Ace
Cool weekly.

Thx Alopex for the cool times with Brawl+ altough I would still prefer Melee D:
Garr, outdated codeset for the lose.

Freaking ridiculous hitstun... how many times did those Dairs own me? Every time?

It'll be better next time. There's already a new codeset out and the air momentum code is FIXED! Flying Falcon Punch is back.

Anyways, good luck to all of you guys and your practicing.

In the worst case scenario, just blame Clet for being gone for 3 generations and hindering your progress by not being around to hold any fests. What a selfish jerk, spending time with his family... unpardonable.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I may not be coming to the weeklies anymore for a while... As much as I love them, I need to get my life back in line...

I have no house, no family, no money, and I just lost my girlfriend... I feel ****ing great!

**** this, I'm gonna chain-smoke a pack of cheap cigarettes while taking an aimless walk around Repentigny.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I may not be coming to the weeklies anymore for a while... As much as I love them, I need to get my life back in line...

I have no house, no family, no money, and I just lost my girlfriend... I feel ****ing great!

**** this, I'm gonna chain-smoke a pack of cheap cigarettes while taking an aimless walk around Repentigny.
Remember to bring down any one who stands in your way with only one finger, and to bring back love.

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Kev, I think we all understand. Much respect for taking action on this situation.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord

I hope it'll get better for you, my friend :(

swordgard

Smash Hero

Wow, that really sucks. But hey, your life can only get better now!

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys, as stupid as it may sound, I needed that. I don't know if I'll miss out on the weeklies for sure, but just in case... I'll still be lurking around the boards and stuff though.
(But Toon Link is still gay!)
@ Kr3w: I'm guessing that was an obscure Hokuto no Ken reference?

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, as stupid as it may sound, I needed that. I don't know if I'll miss out on the weeklies for sure, but just in case... I'll still be lurking around the boards and stuff though.
dude, every weegee copter needs fuel sometimes. take care of yourself.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I wholly approve of your actions, Kev!

As the King once said "Once you've scrubbed all the floors in your life, then we can talk about Brawl!"

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Kev, if you're really ****ed up you can come at my place for the weekend.

just in case I'll tell you the adress again.

1575 louis carrier apt.# 402
Thanks, Agony, but I'm all set for a short while... I'm gonna stay in repentigny for a while and crash at my stepfather's in NewHampshire in about two weeks for a short time. But don't worry... I'll be back in time for FFYF II :p
Toon Link, Pit, and Diddy Kong are gay
WHERE YOU AT?!?!

Thanks again everyone, didn't expect I'd be such an attention-wh0re XD

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Weeklies are for brawl on Wii, but you can also play melee on Gamecube on thursdays at jarc's.

For more info on weeklies check on the first page.

And......Welcome to the montreal community! =)

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'll let you deal with jarc for that, I'm not sure if he wants me to invite new people for melee at his place. Maybe try to pm him or something.

That adress is for weeklies on every wednesdays.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Send a private message to the username "Jarc".

To send a private message, there's a link at the top labelled "Private Messages". Click it, then on the left click on "Send New Message". Enter "Jarc" as the recipient.

Top Bottom