• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hey guys howz it going? I was just wondering if there is going to be smashfests during the christmas break, so next week and the week after that.
I'm pretty sure the weeklies don't stop, the doubles ladders season stopped.

And agora promised me to host some fests during the holidays.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
no but you should come to the weeklies, they're every wednesday. Location and direction is posted on the first page. THere you'll meet most of us and were decent competition for anyone on the competitive spectrum.

kr3wman

Smash Master
how does it work? anyone vs. anyone? is there any prizes if you win or it's just for fun?
Some times people do a 2$ tourney with winner wins the whole pot.

The doubles ladder season just ended. I don't know when it restarts tho. Might want to ask Thatguy if he's online or the next time he is.

And basicaly, there's stations when you can play. it's either 1v1s or 2v2s, most of the time 1v1s with loser out. 1 Melee station every week and 1 Smash 64 station every 2 months or so.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'm here.

There's nothing special going on, it's going to be some training for the tournament in Niagara happening this weekend. It's basically come in, pay, and play. No prizes, just for fun.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
And here I was expecting a Doubles tourney.

Oh well, I should be bringing a new friend for us to abuse tonight, a new tester in my team that happens to want to get better.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Confirm me as not going. I have lots to do for my exam tomorrow and the bus HAD to be late -_- an hour late. If it didn't happen I could have come, but oh well. Next time. Have fun ;)

buckscar

Smash Rookie
i'll probably come one day, i'm sick of playing with the same people all the time.. and i need a new game cube controller, my old one broke after like a week of playing

btw, anyone speaks french there?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it was definitely the best weekly in a long time.

I can't post the crew results like I usually do because I wasn't watching the whole time. Kirt's team won though. Now the bad luck guy :(. You can ask Joel. I point blank full charged aura sphere him in teams, lol.

Also, I'm guessing the next weekly will be canceled because it'll be Christmas eve?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Probably also the one on the 31st.
It was a memorable Weekly in any case, a good one to end the year on : D

Seems Jo, my friend, enjoyed his time there, too, even though it was pretty harsh on him XD

Top Bottom