• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
i grab easier with it then z, i find using z is really akward, x is right there besides attack and jump which i use more often. Less figure movement the better nomsain

Alopex

Smash Ace
ive been using x as a grab button since the god **** release of this game. It is so much simpler and wait you taught kirt something?:confused:
It was at FFYF when we were friendlying. He kept trying to snakedash after a d-throw but always just dash-attacked. I told him that it works way easier if you set R to attack and use R instead of Z. He tried it and got it right away. But that still counts as teaching, and I will take credit till the day I die. Kirt knows it.

i grab easier with it then z, i find using z is really akward, x is right there besides attack and jump which i use more often. Less figure movement the better nomsain
I can't stand the GC shoulder buttons. Hated them in Melee, hate them so much more in Brawl. They just take so much longer to press, and, with no light shield, that just blows. So I set the X and Y as shield and jump. I grab mainly with shield+A cause I also find the Z button awkward. But this setup is still less than ideal.
I need a GC controller with regular shoulder buttons so that they can be my shield. Then I would have my controller set up like yours, Zaf.
As it is, X is only grab when I'm Dedede and I'm facing an infinitable character; I need my quick shield button otherwise.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Yup, i owe the leveling up of the metagame of my falco to Alopoex. He thought me the better basic ways to do a smashboost and with that, I was capable of using such thinking for other moves such as wavegrabbing.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
don't say wavegrabbing, none of you brawl people have the right to use the prefix wave-.
I've been in this community since pre-melee era junior, so don't tell me what suffix and prefix i can't add to my words.

Either way, i already determined that i'm going to call it the sexy grab#2

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lol, Damax, Bam and Pkm went to Jarcs place thursday. It was only missing you and Vwin. >.>

I'll be there if Jer and Agora goes. Jer, you know why, don't forget your stuffs. =]

Top Bottom