• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

k_master

Smash Cadet
oh really cool. I'll go check it out tomorrow then. Do i have to bring a controller if i want to play them??

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Just the clubroom one is N64. The one in the cafeteria is brawl. There's USUALLY a group there but dunno about tomorrow cause I heard him talking about a test. If they're there, I'll probably be there around 12:00 or something.

They have 3 controllers and 1 Wiimote+Nunchuck.

Oh wow that was you Clet? I mean...it still would have made sense if it was Pound Cake...I'm gonna talk to him now, lol.

k_master

Smash Cadet
i've been to the Cafeteria of the D building b4 but i never saw any one playing brawl. Do you think u can be there around like euh...10:30 to show me around??

zaf

Smash Lord
I won't be coming this week, but I'll be free for something on Thursday like always : D
gay **** right thuer

thad we teaming?

****... I'm not the oldest person here, am I? 22 turning 23 in December, graduated from McGill.
Tell me I'm not the oldest. Lie to me if you must. BigRick is older than me, right?

If you DO throw a smashfest, Zaf, you said you live in Chateauguay?
yea i do live in chateauguay
but i will try and get my van to pick up like 7 of you from the metro

~~

i need to know how many people are willing to come over on monday so i can let my parents know and so i can clean up and make room, the sooner i know the better

~~

steb is pretty famous there he spiked someone with snakes cardboard box
pound cake does exist

WarranThad

Smash Ace
steb how asian do you have to be to go in those asian clubs at vanier

i was at vanier for 2 years and never went :(.

zaf

Smash Lord
Where is Chateauguay?? is it even in montreal?? i never heard of it...
it is in the south shore.
i live in the suburbs

and if people come i usually pick them up and bring them back to angrignon metro.

k_master, do you want a brand new controller?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
k_master, I'll be with the group of smashers if they're there at 10:30.

Thad, I don't care about the asian club much. Only go there to play SSB64, lol.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
ill team zaf, sure.

edit:
anyone at vanier ever deal with gamers/anime club? I always avoided the room because it was full of mouth breathing neckbeards and creepy anime girls who never showered.

k_master

Smash Cadet
@ zaf: yes i do want a new controller if u have one for sell.

@ steb: so me too i'll be there around at 10:30, hope to see you there, btw i'm azn too(chinese)

EDIT: btw do u all speak french??

kr3wman

Smash Master

@ steb: so me too i'll be there around at 10:30, hope to see you there, btw i'm azn too(chinese)

Most people understand french, but most people talk english 'cause it's less trouble like that.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
it is in the south shore.
i live in the suburbs

and if people come i usually pick them up and bring them back to angrignon metro.

k_master, do you want a brand new controller?
Get one for Thad too, lol

ill team zaf, sure.

edit:
anyone at vanier ever deal with gamers/anime club? I always avoided the room because it was full of mouth breathing neckbeards and creepy anime girls who never showered.
Yeah something like that. I never go there.

hey steb, is this your second year? what program u in?
3rd year, Computer Sciences.

zaf

Smash Lord

the controller is $29 + tax
try and bring the moneys pls

and most people know french but English is easier

k_master

Smash Cadet
@zaf: that's too expensive. i was hoping to buy a controller cheaper then the one they sell at EB games. But your selling the same price as the store. So i'ts ok,i'll look somewhere else. Thank you though.

Jer

Smash Ace
@zaf: that's too expensive. i was hoping to buy a controller cheaper then the one they sell at EB games. But your selling the same price as the store. So i'ts ok,i'll look somewhere else. Thank you though.
He was actually going to purchase it from the store and give it too you, that's why he said 29 plus tax

zaf

Smash Lord
i dont have any extra controllers
i was going to pick you up one from EB games cuz they always have one where i live

No french french!! lol

I will trying to come tomorrow dont forget melee Techiyo!! oO

Zaf i want 1v1 you again with kirby loool
sure lol

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Actually I remember reading they would be making new batches of White GCN controllers in the near future. I was waiting for those to come out to get me one or two.

k_master

Smash Cadet
anyways,i'm leaving now. Nice to meet all of you since it's like my first appearance on the forum.

Hope to see you at Vanier tomorrow Steb around 10:30, if we can let's have a match. it will be fun.

bye guys.

EDIT:
Nintendo is planning to re-release the white GameCube controller in Japan this month for a grand total of 2,000 Yen (about $20 USD). Some changes to the controller include a longer cord (three meters now). This is great news for Japanese Wii fans who can use the controller for playing some of the GameCube games available through the Virtual Console.

No word yet as to whether or not Nintendo will be re-releasing the controller elsewhere, though with luck it will be just a matter of time before they do.

source: http://www.wiinewsdaily.com/nintendo-will-re-release-white-gamecube-controller/

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I just checked, this news dates back to April... And the news was that Japan was getting a new White GCN controller, and that the States would likely get it soon afterwards.... I guess we never did : |

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
ill team zaf, sure.

edit:
Didn't you tell me you were teaming with Kage next time when I last asked you >_>

Actually I remember reading they would be making new batches of White GCN controllers in the near future. I was waiting for those to come out to get me one or two.
Yeah, they released them already in japan a while ago but it won't reach stateside because of the lawsuit that Nintendo lost.
anyways,i'm leaving now. Nice to meet all of you since it's like my first appearance on the forum.

Hope to see you at Vanier tomorrow Steb around 10:30, if we can let's have a match. it will be fun.

bye guys.

EDIT:
Nintendo is planning to re-release the white GameCube controller in Japan this month for a grand total of 2,000 Yen (about $20 USD). Some changes to the controller include a longer cord (three meters now). This is great news for Japanese Wii fans who can use the controller for playing some of the GameCube games available through the Virtual Console.

No word yet as to whether or not Nintendo will be re-releasing the controller elsewhere, though with luck it will be just a matter of time before they do.

source: http://www.wiinewsdaily.com/nintendo-will-re-release-white-gamecube-controller/
Yeah, they released them already in japan a while ago but it won't reach stateside because of the lawsuit that Nintendo lost.

Actually, I just checked, this news dates back to April... And the news was that Japan was getting a new White GCN controller, and that the States would likely get it soon afterwards.... I guess we never did : |

k_master

Smash Cadet
hey steb, i just passed by the azn club and i saw the N64. but i can't find the exact location for brawl. is it in the room near the azn club with the TV?? anyways i'm in the N building now and i'll be heading to the D building soon.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
n building is so garbage, italian caf... argh.

what programs are you guys in? you guys should seriously try to get erin macleod, george asto (hard english class but rewarding), andrew lawless or david d'andrea as teachers. Kelly Purdy is really awesome too, some of the best teachers I've ever had, but they're all humanities/psych/engl.

also avoid gina d'iaco and maria chiras like the plague (no i dont hate all italians, shut up!)

edit:

also i might not show up tonight as i have all-nighter johns. argh, i was wearing a thick sweater and passing out on both people next to me on the bus this morning... i felt so bad but was unable to keep myself awake. i literally set all 3 alarms on my phone split them 2 minutes apart and put 5 minute snooze, only way i could not pass out onto them, now i'm hopped up on caffeine (which is more potent for me then I remembered) and procrastinating some more, isn't my life great?

Top Bottom