• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
I'm actually contemplating leaving as well if Brawl+ keeps getting more attention. Half of us aren't even playing the same game anymore.

Anyhoo, I'll likely attend with Francis this Wednesday.
brawl+ just added what brawl was missing, im sure you would like it if you played it more with us

im going to being 2 tvs tomorrow so that we can all get some more brawl+ set ups without punishing the other 2 games

zaf

Smash Lord
So there is a new .pac for toon link, made by vietgeek. I'd like to test it out tomorrow, so i hope you guys dont mind that toon link will be different on my wii. There is no new nightly build, just toon link is altered. His physics and his hitboxes. You can view the changes in the tl boards. His physics were changed, I like the feel of him more, i hope that can atleast stay. He isnt so floaty anymore. Im hoping some of the changes will make it out to the new build. Things just have to be tested first to ensure he isnt being broken. Somethings like uthrow to dair, are debatable but we will have to see.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Time for another wall of quotes...

not sure why this is funny
It isn't, they're a bunch of mean *******s.

Don't leave me [...]
No offense Techiyo, you're a cool guy and all, but it happens WAY too often that you unintentionally make yourself look like a needy homo in your posts o_O

lol forgot about the weeklies cause the real mtl thread got moved into the igloo

hai there... you guys are fighting it seems
Hi Rick, Start playing Brawl+ with the rest of us Montreal. We miss you, you're funny.

Melee vs Brawl vs Brawl+, sigh. After Kkong's fest, I think it's safe to say Brawl+ is the most popular version in Montreal now. Where's Alopex to see this?

Maybe I should bring in Balanced Brawl and see what happens. And then there'll be SSB4, SSBB v. kupo, SSBM2...
True. Alopex would **** himself lol.

And NOOOOO to KupoB M2.0 and BB

Coming tomorrow, mm anyone?
10robs

I plan on playing bth games tomorrow.
MM Bo3 1$ My Luigi, your Rusty.Old.*****

Slipped after attempting to jump over a water puddle in skates and destroyed my left wrist D:

I'm pro
LOL

Ok seriously, that sucks.

lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'd rather have a crew battle instead, personally. We've already done 2 tournies in a row.

Or a nutty event. :lick:
At the SF 4 weekly we did random teams and random characters, each match. So that could be hella fun lol. If you try to CP a stage, then you still have to go random haha.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I find it kind of sad how trolling is almost the only thing which happens here nowadays.
Ya, there ya go, you can't take people seriously if all you do is being sarcastic. I have a friend at Babel who's usually sarcastic so I can never tell when he's being sarcastic or not.. and that kind of fails because then you will always expect something out of him and assume things that are not correct. I personally would rather stay clear and truthful.. even if that takes seriousness into it, I don't give a **** what anybody thinks of that.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ya, there ya go, you can't take people seriously if all you do is being sarcastic. I have a friend at Babel who's usually sarcastic so I can never tell when he's being sarcastic or not.. and that kind of fails because then you will always expect something out of him and assume things that are not correct. I personally would rather stay clear and truthful.. even if that takes seriousness into it, I don't give a **** what anybody thinks of that.
And whats even more sad is that the trolls are taking more place than most players.

Its true though, this is getting really really repetitive and kinda annoying.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
I'll wait for my crew to come back and answer this cause I don't feel like it.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
GGs everyone.

Bye Rion. That means Fizzi's back. Man, he's gonna so surprised to see how much Brawl+ picked up over here, lol.

I sent my crew to doom. I'm so sorry guys :(. Zaf has the results, but I always post them, so it went something like this:

Code:
kr3wman(C. Falcon) X - O Ally(Falco)
Techiyo(Jiggs)     O - X Ally(Falco)
Techiyo(Jiggs)     X - O Holy(ROB)
zaf(Toon)          X - O Holy(ROB)
Rion(Zelda)        X - O Holy(ROB)
Steb(Lucas)        O - X Holy(ROB)
Steb(Lucas)        O - X Agony(C. Falcon)
Steb(Lucas)        X - O Jer(Jiggs)
telu(Falco)        O - X Jer(Jiggs)
telu(Falco)        X - O Kev(Luigi)
Joel(Wolf)         O - X Kev(Luigi)
Joel(Wolf)         X - O Kkong(Bowser)

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
For some odd reason, I feel Brawl + has no deepness at all. I can't say why though. In melee and in brawl, there was something that could keep me motivated to play, but B+, something's missing, and I can't get a grasp on it. So yeah; Brawl + just sucks, and if it continues like that, I might just end up like Agora is feeling towards leaving Smash. This is stupid, a single hack destroyed a game and it's comnunity.

Top Bottom