• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'll be there with a setup.

Sorry guys, but I'm back with Meta knight -_-'' I've always liked him best, but since I knew he was pretty cheap I've let down on him. Oh well, I don't care anymore. xD

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'm not as bad as you may think. Kirt is even worse then me. And I'm pretty sure I'm as good as most people at the weeklies, but I only get to play 2-4 person per weeklies.

Watch me get to good for most people soon enough with the power of the mighty nado. =X

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
INB4 DRAMA

oh lord i know kirt isn't gonna take this lololol

edit: actually, i don't think " most people at the weeklies " would agree, but I'll see how this goes.
I was actually waiting for a third party post before posting mine, but my, you sure replied quickly.

Personally, I'm not even starched a bit by that comment. I think you said it best with your edit and if it needs more clarifying:

Agony, 5$ mm?

EDIT: Actually, let's up the ante, 10$ b.o.5

zaf

Smash Lord
That's pretty cool man, good thing anyone can be good at brawl.
agony you're bad at the game, so we won't blame you if you play mk.
I'm not as bad as you may think. Kirt is even worse then me. And I'm pretty sure I'm as good as most people at the weeklies, but I only get to play 2-4 person per weeklies.

Watch me get to good for most people soon enough with the power of the mighty nado. =X
INB4 DRAMA

oh lord i know kirt isn't gonna take this lololol

edit: actually, i don't think " most people at the weeklies " would agree, but I'll see how this goes.
I was actually waiting for a third party post before posting mine, but my, you sure replied quickly.

Personally, I'm not even starched a bit by that comment. I think you said it best with your edit and if it needs more clarifying:

Agony, 5$ mm?

EDIT: Actually, let's up the ante, 10$ b.o.f. 5

Agony, you are actually bad. o.o Meta knight wont help you
especially when you are losing to people on rainbow cruise with mk.

I will actually put money down on kirt for this.

Go Black bird.

It takes a lot to be good with mk, anyone can just play him like you do agony and fail.
Especially against people like chet, holy and ally. try beating them with your mk like i do.
( name drop moar plez)

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lmao, as much as I'd love to accept this mm I'm to poor atm. Sorry =(.

I'll play for fun anytime.

I'm 100% I can be as good as any1 in brawl here if I actually play as much as I play 64. Sadly doing ''don't get hit'' on cpu in brawl sux.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Lmao, as much as I'd love to accept this mm I'm to poor atm. Sorry =(.

I'll play for fun anytime.

I'm 100% I can be as good as any1 in brawl here if I actually play as much as I play 64. Sadly doing ''don't get hit'' on cpu in brawl sux.
You cant be any poorer then me, this is why the 10$mm would prove our points, since your so sure of beating me.

Mother f'ing BlackBird, yo.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
You cant be any poorer then me, this is why the 10$mm would prove our points, since your so sure of beating me.

Mother f'ing BlackBird, yo.

1. I have no job atm

2. I can barely pay the weekly fee, so yeah I'm poorer then you.

3. What point does it prove if you add money? without money makes the same. Or will you john about not being at your best because you have nothing to gain in this b.o. 5?

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
1. I have no job atm

2. I can barely pay the weekly fee, so yeah I'm poorer then you.

3. What point does it prove if you add money? without money makes the same. Or will you john about not being at your best because you have nothing to gain in this b.o. 5?
1. I do have a job, granted.

2. I have a 7500$ dept atm, you?

3.I can't believe you just wrote that point since there is so many things wrong about it. This also coming from the person who beat me a few times in one night only? Seems like winning johns to me. (i.e.: i beat you in one session, thus I can beat you every other session).

Agony, do what you want. I think I've proven my point and so has everyone else here. The ball is in your court.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
*sigh* That's what I mean. You're not gonna fight at your best because you don't win money.

I don't care about your ganon. If you still think your the best with him then be my guest, but what will count in this is falco vs MK nothing more nothing less.

If you accept this fight, then I shall practice for it. I'll show you I can be good at brawl with MK in 2 days.

zaf

Smash Lord
LOL despite what you think, I dont think you understand. Brawl is not N64.
They are different games.
You can be as good as people as the weekly, but i do not think you can stand up to L2W or even Kirt for this matter. Kirt actually improved so much from when i last played him. He practices and actually likes the game. You on the other hand, john like it is your job. You don't have the fighting spirit to go far in this game. You need to change your attitude towards the game to be good at it.

2 days? Kirt has this.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Alright, so I guess I should fight you, zaf? Kirt and I decided not to fight since we didn't care at all...I like MK dittos or did you change to G&W?

I'd really like to fight you since we haven't fight in weeks. Plus, I feel like you don't understand how good I can become if I want to.

When I wanna be good at a game, I do everything and learn everything possible to become good at it. I don't do speed runs for nothing.

I'll show you my MK skills in 2 days and you'll witness what I can really do when I practice for it.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Just a couple clarifications:

Can everyone who is attending voice now whether it should be a 2$ ironman or not? That would greatly speed things up.

We will start this event at 7:45 no exceptions, we need to finish something on time for once. Fizzi we'll do our grand finals before that (Bo3's).

And if you're bringing stuff, please be specific. A "setup" in my opinion is a TV + Wii, so there can be some confusion. I don't think Agony is bringing a TV so he's marked for a Wii.

Cheers :)

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Just a couple clarifications:

Can everyone who is attending voice now whether it should be a 2$ ironman or not? That would greatly speed things up.

We will start this event at 7:45 no exceptions, we need to finish something on time for once. Fizzi we'll do our grand finals before that (Bo3's).

And if you're bringing stuff, please be specific. A "setup" in my opinion is a TV + Wii, so there can be some confusion. I don't think Agony is bringing a TV so he's marked for a Wii.

Cheers :)
question: do you have to pick 3 different characters?

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lol drama whores.

I personally had the most trouble against Kirt out of everybody that I played against last weekly. Probably because Falco ***** the **** out of Peach when played well. But no agony, I am confident that he would get much farther in a tournament than you would, since that's all that really matters in the end; me going even with most people in the community doesn't change the fact that I never place well, etc.

Oh and does PT count for one character or three? Since you are basically forced to switch... could you put up PT as your 3 characters? :p

I'll bring my TV, just in case. And TV johns will not be allowed! ;] That was one of the main reasons that made last week's tournament take so much time, imo.

Top Bottom