• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl(***) @ TGP All Night Event 1/26

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
***************************************** Due to the push in release date for brawl this will be taking place on Feb 2nd************************

Hello Everyone,

I just want to let NE players know that TGP will be getting an import copy of BRAWL for our imported Wii. This event is mostly just for regulars but I thought I would post it here in case some NE players were interested.

Feb 2nd 2007
Event Starts @ 8:00PM
Cost-$10 ( this covers use of the entire center from 8:00PM till 10:00AM on Sun)
There will only be one setup so we ill be taking turn but there is lots to do while waiting.

We will have our first brawl tournament at Midnight which will be an additional $5 if you want to enter that and will have a cash prize.

1608 N Main ave
Scranton PA 18509
(570)941-0400

Thanks

Nick

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Will there be melee tournaments also, or just brawl all night? I'm going to try to come either way lol

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
as I posted in the thread this is mostly for our local player but I thought I would open it up to anyone else that was interested obviously we are not trying to compete

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Awesome Fun times....

will we have a Matt L siteing.

I am going to try to get Rob(unknown) to come like the good old days

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Japanese release date was only delayed one week. Note that everything about the first post is about them using the Japanese import. So... yeah.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
It'll be the same game anyway. It'll probably have English as a selectable language in both versions like Melee did. Even if it doesn't, won't be that hard to figure things out.

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
nick what are the chances u dont get this by the 2ond either way ill be there if other ppl go to smash get lahey to come also i might come with lahey this tuesday so be there

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
lahey said he is def coming for this and we got next day shipping on the game so it should def be there.

I will be there tonight. you guys should call pav and devl and tell them to come if you are coming

thanks

nick

Quill

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to come to this. It's been quite awhile since my last visit and how can I pass up a chance to play brawl early?

I probably won't stay overnight though... I'm assuming I'll be able to play the game that day if I come a little earlier yeah?

Quill

Smash Journeyman
Javi you're not going to be there til late?? Man I might end up missing you then. I was all ready to cart the new advance wars with me too. :p

However that gives me a shot at any melee tournies going on. Hooray!

Kruton

Smash Ace
I can't believe I missed this ****! ****it, I need to check this thread more often...my weekend was so beat, it makes me so angry that it could have been filled with Brawl playtime!

You guys HAVE to have another tourney this weekend! If you do I swear I can get 4-5 people to show up with me (3-4 guaranteed). PALEAASE!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Our next brawl tournament is this tuesday,

Along with the usual Melee tournament.

there will be another Brawl Lockin before the release date, the date for that lockin will be announced in the next few days

Kruton

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm coming tonight no doubt ^_^

I played Brawl yesterday, omg I almost pissed myself.

Everyone should prepare to lose tonight. ;)

EDIT:

And by that, I mean I was no where close to winning...
>_>

Top Bottom