• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Sheik Rankings (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I don't think anyone is gonna reply to this after me. I could be wrong though.
Yep, it is unfair to rank everyone when none of us except maybe a very small few deserve being ranked.
I would say that Armada, Light, Chok, Tristan, Scary, Cross, <3 and Mars are the best Sheiks though.
IDK how I would rank them though.

Icyo

Smash Ace
I don't think anyone is gonna reply to this after me. I could be wrong though.
Dead wrong

1. saviors
2. saviors
3. savior
4. saviorslegacy
5. legacy of savior
6. basic AT renamer named saviorslegacy
7. lol
8. Ankoku
9. marsulas
10. marsulas

saviorslegacy

Dead wrong

1. saviors
2. saviors
3. savior
4. saviorslegacy
5. legacy of savior
6. basic AT renamer named saviorslegacy
7. lol
8. Ankoku
9. marsulas
10. marsulas
I can honestly say that I am not the best Sheik.
I may be knowledgeable with her but I don't have the battle experience as others do.

I might be in Mid west though... I'm comin for ya Clowsui.
lol, even then it's not much of a competition for best mid west Sheik since there are like 3

Judo777

Smash Master
I honestly think that only like 3 or 4 sheiks can be ranked at all considering very few sheiks have actually played very consistently in tourneys and placed well against the same people. For example if one sheik dominated the east and another dominates the west u cant compare them until they play in the same tourney.

saviorslegacy

I honestly think that only like 3 or 4 sheiks can be ranked at all considering very few sheiks have actually played very consistently in tourneys and placed well against the same people. For example if one sheik dominated the east and another dominates the west u cant compare them until they play in the same tourney.
This is also true.
BTW, I forgot to mention Neo and he is a pretty good Sheik too. I would like to say that Stealth is good but IDK much about him.

Pretty much we have a few pro's and a moderate amount of people who are going pro.
In about a year or two we should have a steady amount of tourney Sheiks.

ps Ranked people should be Neo, Light, Armada and <3.
IDK if anyone else is ranked.

If you really want my opinion Tristan is the best Sheik. Knowledge is power and he has plenty. When he finally masters all of the AT's and applies his knowledge he will be a very tough opponent.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Armada does not live in the US.... Also, there are a lot of Sheik mains that don't even post on the Sheik boards.

I do think that NEO is number 1 and Light is number 2.

<3 and Scary, go to the Halloween Bash tourney!!!!! I want to finally hang out with some fellow Sheik mains.... Plus, we can see who has the better Sheik :).

Edit: Here's the link if you need it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243754

saviorslegacy

When I meet up with a fellow Sheik main I'm slaving them for testing (Tristan should get this joke).

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I want to get to that tourney sooo bad. I need a chance to get out some more. If I can come up with the money than count me in. But I will say don't get your hopes up too high. My best chance for exposure is winterfest or maybe Rx gaming on the 15th. Back to training with redhalberd lol!

stealth3654

Smash Lord
My parents are letting me go to Winterfest. So if I don't see you at Halloween, I'll probably see you at Winterfest.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I don't think we could fill up all 10 spots without throwing out random names. lol Only ppl I can think of that are good and use sheik in tourney are Light, Neo, and Snakeee... and none of them actually use her consistently. Wait a sec..... almost forgot about Ankoku. Does he even play? lol

That said, maybe rankings would encourage sheik mains to actually get out to tourneys and do well. If nothing else it'd be sorta fun. I say we don't consider any past acheivements, get a panel of 5 smart sheiks (Tristan, Ankoku, Chok, <3, maybe Saviors or Scary, but I really don't know who Scary is), post any tourney results or vids from after some arbitrary date (today?), and let the panelists decide.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Armada does not live in the US.... Also, there are a lot of Sheik mains that don't even post on the Sheik boards.

I do think that NEO is number 1 and Light is number 2.

<3 and Scary, go to the Halloween Bash tourney!!!!! I want to finally hang out with some fellow Sheik mains.... Plus, we can see who has the better Sheik :).

Edit: Here's the link if you need it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243754
I'm not going my crew is though.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
That said, maybe rankings would encourage sheik mains to actually get out to tourneys and do well. If nothing else it'd be sorta fun. I say we don't consider any past acheivements, get a panel of 5 smart sheiks (Tristan, Ankoku, Chok, <3, maybe Saviors or Scary, but I really don't know who Scary is), post any tourney results or vids from after some arbitrary date (today?), and let the panelists decide.
I agree with this. We should be posting our placings somewhere (make a new thread?) along with recent vids of us. The recent vids should probably be about 3 months old max. We can make a Sheik board PR, lol.

...Saviors, have you been to a tourney yet?

saviorslegacy

YES! Half made it...... <,<

Scary, you and I must have a battle of the minds.
Now name 50 states w/o looking them up (God I hope SuSa see's this).

sniperworm

Smash Ace
I think it'd be good to get some sort of Sheik power ranking system in place. It never hurts to have a little friendly competition to help push everybody along.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Conneticut

CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana

CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan

Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada

New Jersey
New Hampshire
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming!

The song is called 50 nifty united states from 13 original colonies and I learned it for a play in 2nd grade. It was the song we all had to sing on stage lol.

Judo777

Smash Master
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Conneticut

CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana

CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan

Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada

New Jersey
New Hampshire
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming!

The song is called 50 nifty united states from 13 original colonies and I learned it for a play in 2nd grade. It was the song we all had to sing on stage lol.

Haha nice one. but i think New Hampshire comes before New Jersey! lol i was singing a similar song in my head the whole time.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Ugghhh... My little brother was singing this song for a whole week when he was in second grade. -.-

I'm serious about the Sheik power ranking. One of us needs to create a thread for the PR, and we need to elect panelists.... Any volunteers?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Each of us should get 3 votes, and you can vote for youself (only once :p). Then we will tally up the votes and top 4 will be the panelists.

My votes go to:

<3
Light
Scary

saviorslegacy

Well for the person to organize it I vote Stealth.

For the people to be in it I vote <3, Tristan and Light.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I think I'll second the motion of Stealth running this thread.

Panelists: <3, Tristan, and NEO (if he ever wanted to)

In the case he doesn't then I'd hand it off to Stealth.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Just for the sake of doing so, it's way early but we stand at this for panelist.

<3 = 4 votes
Light = 3 votes
Tristan = 4 votes
Scary = 2 votes
Stealth = 2 votes
Marsulas = 1 vote
NEO = 1 vote

I think that's where it stands. I could be wrong. Staring at a screen, scrolling up and down counting is tough stuff lol.

When should we cap this guys?

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Just for the sake of doing so, it's way early but we stand at this for panelist.

<3 = 4 votes
Light = 3 votes
Tristan = 4 votes
Scary = 2 votes
Stealth = 2 votes
Marsulas = 1 vote
NEO = 1 vote

I think that's where it stands. I could be wrong. Staring at a screen, scrolling up and down counting is tough stuff lol.

When should we cap this guys?
We should cut off the voting by the end of the week, that's plenty of time for people to vote if they care.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I haven't seen marsulas active for a while. =/ <3, Light, Ankoku (though he'd probably say this is stupid lol), and I triple vote Chok. Chok would add a needed different persective on sheik, i believe. And I want to unvote Neo. I'm sure he has a good sheik, but I doubt he knows sheik well.

And the reason I say we should only start counting things after today or further is so everyone feels like they start on even ground and we don't take past biases into account.

saviorslegacy

I haven't seen marsulas active for a while. =/ <3, Light, Ankoku (though he'd probably say this is stupid lol), and I triple vote Chok. Chok would add a needed different persective on sheik, i believe. And I want to unvote Neo. I'm sure he has a good sheik, but I doubt he knows sheik well.

And the reason I say we should only start counting things after today or further is so everyone feels like they start on even ground and we don't take past biases into account.
You don't know Mars. If you really want him to see this I can always call his cell.
He told me he was taking a break though.

You don't know Neo.

As for Sheik knowledge I can honestly say that <3, Tristan, Ankoku and I probably know the most about her.
As far as using her Light, <3, Armada and Neo use her the best.

Hmmmm.. I should see if Armada wants to hang out with this community some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom