• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Release Date Changed! March 9, 2008 (North America)

CJR

Smash Rookie
Not sure if someone has said this, I haven't read every page of the thread, but there's a chance that it could be a simultaneous release.

If you can recall the main page of Dojo before they announced the date, in the release section it had three lines for EU, JP and NA, and next to all of them was TBA 2007. Now they have ALL been replaced by Dec 3rd 2007, with no mention of the region. The reference to NA in the post might just be a shortcut he took as he knew the majority of the readers are from NA (probably)

hellsoldierx15

Smash Journeyman
i just went out and reserved MP3 yesterday at gamestop and asked about reserving SSBB and SMG, and they said just call tommorow, which is today, and they should have them on their system.

Diggabob

Smash Rookie
hmmm...i wonder when they'll release it in europe (germany^^)
i hope they do it before march is over....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Nice sig btw Lime backwards and yhea stupid press (Compared to last years E3 this is Pichu)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Anyone else spooge when they saw the date?
Ha ha ha ha ha,... almost. Especially when Reggie faked me out with his opening for Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. *sugh* When he said "Mario and Sonic side by side" I thought he was announcing Sonic in Brawl. There is still hope though....

Nice sig btw Lime backwards
Thanks. I was bored one day and just started drawing on Flash with my mouse. My favorite things are the three character faces in the last frame.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he lol maybe if i knew how to use flash i would make a cool one but well its Microsoft paint and game maker for now lol.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I really dont know how do do anything but make gifs or basic animations (like a moving circle). Here's another one, I did this one for a friend

Back on topic, how are you guys going to waste your time until Brawl comes out?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Me well sprite comics and Mario strikers charged... you?

(Is team oops your clan? or crew? or something?)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ah i see good name very... original (Or is it mind games!?).

Uh o yhea on topic... uh brawl release! go! yay?

Top Bottom