• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Release Date Changed! March 9, 2008 (North America)

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
it wouldnt be a Nintendo game without a delay... not saying it in a bad way but they delay everything, which is y all there major games are always great =)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hey peeps I've just realized... only a little over a month left... And Captain Falcon & Luigi STILL haven't been confirmed. I'm sure they'll come back, but still! Ganondorft hasn't been shown either, and Sakurai said he would be returning with a new move set earlier on, didn't he? Same goes for Falco. Hmmm, maybe he's just concentrating on the new stuff... Also... I thought we'd have more new characters by now... But I still hope. Like I said, over a month left. Thats enough days to update us with plenty of info. Heck, who knows... Maybe he'll give us a really big update as a X-Mas present... Or 8 days of awesome updates for Hanukah (I don't think I spelled it right... and it is 8 days right?)

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Hey peeps I've just realized... only a little over a month left... And Captain Falcon & Luigi STILL haven't been confirmed. I'm sure they'll come back, but still! Ganondorft hasn't been shown either, and Sakurai said he would be returning with a new move set earlier on, didn't he? Same goes for Falco. Hmmm, maybe he's just concentrating on the new stuff... Also... I thought we'd have more new characters by now... But I still hope. Like I said, over a month left. Thats enough days to update us with plenty of info. Heck, who knows... Maybe he'll give us a really big update as a X-Mas present... Or 8 days of awesome updates for Hanukah (I don't think I spelled it right... and it is 8 days right?)
I've been thinking about that. I believe that they're just saving Captain Falcon and Luigi for later.

Boofer

Smash Ace
UNLOCKABLES buddy. He's most likely holding off on them.

M.K

Level 55
Well, you know whats weird is....

Many game stores near my house have the release date as February 7th or 8th...

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Well, you know whats weird is....

Many game stores near my house have the release date as February 7th or 8th...
That's probably because they're getting it a few days early to prepare for the release date. That's what the guy at Gamestop said when I asked him about it.

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
theyre wouldnt make an wesom playable character an At. but we know hes in because of Samauri goroh(i mean, they wouldnt have his bad guy an At and not have the hero of the game be in it)

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
theyre wouldnt make an wesom playable character an At. but we know hes in because of Samauri goroh(i mean, they wouldnt have his bad guy an At and not have the hero of the game be in it)
I am hoping your right but sakurai has been known to do some unorthodox thing.

also does anybody have the link where they say a nintendo rep leaked lugia, gandorph(sp) and shriek.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
It's Sheik! lol.

No, I can't give you the link... not exactly sure where it is these days.

But, just some FYI, we're at the point where we were before the delay: 54 days.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
39 more updates..... If they make all of those characters then they'll be around 50 characters.
and if they make it double or triple updates we can get about 40 items,50 characters and probably 35 AS.

dirtypoison

Smash Apprentice
heard that the statement of Brawl coming out in Europe after Q2 was proven wrong. How was it proven wrong?

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
yea, but i like snapshots to put in my powerpoint about Brawl im making at school...I havnt found a way to put video in it.(plus school has blocks of anything fun)

no idea how it was proven wrong(or that it was proven wrong) but I heard it was coming out in Q3(from SMYN)

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
Only 39 more...hope I can bear it!

Also, at time of posting this message, 54 days, 17 hours, 0 minutes, and 20 seconds away from release!

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! East Coast rulz!!! we get it first in U.S(supposing they release at Midnight Feb 10 during each time zone)
midnight release varies from store to store depending on how many pre orders they get, i called my gamestop recently and they said they didnt know yet

studgangsta

Smash Cadet
im a electronic store employee and i dont get first dibs on anything officially, but thats not to say I dont hide it and pick it up after my shift to buy it!!!

Top Bottom