• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*sulks* Had yet another nightmare, except this one included a freaky mobile tornado problem while in a random school. It's ironic because tornadoes appear on the East Coast rather than West Coast. I've been getting too many nightmares this year, and it's really hurting me. :(

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
LOL awww! You're just like meeee! *hugs* I'm so proud. ;//^//; *sniffle*

@ P PATH O__o

Meh, I highly doubt I'm arena material. Lol. Too shy, though there's really not much to be shy about on the internet... bleh.
There are a lot of beginners who come to the arena. I'm pretty sure you are better than a lot of them. There's nothing to be shy about.

It's the best place to get better at Smash in my opinion. You can also use the AIB freeplay chat.

D

Deleted member

@TickledPeachy Eh, If they say no, i'll just go ahead and do it anyway xD THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ME! *runs around* xD
@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom Of course it is :) besides you been here a lot longer then me so everyone would probably need you more then me anyway :p

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
GGs GYK. Those matches were fun, except Game and Watch was hard.I wish we could play without the wifi lag, but It wasn't as bad as some of the other times I played. I would appreciate it if you could go over Ike vs MK and also the general match vs Game and Watch. Thanks, and I hope to play you again too!

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Hahaha.

Where the heck is this "I'm perfect" thing coming from?

I think you're eating too much tofu, Peanut.

On Basic.

On and off.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It came from me because I am perfect. Others ^cough*Peanut*cough* wish they could be like me.

To the point that they have to repeat it to them self to believe that they are perfect, when they're not :awesome::awesome:

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm glad you have realized and accepted that I'm perfect. :b:

I don't know what you're talking about. :awesome:
Yep. Definitely too much tofu.

It came from me because I am perfect. Others ^cough*Peanut*cough* wish they could be like me.

To the point that they have to repeat it to them self to believe that they are perfect, when they're not :awesome::awesome:
Ohhhh.

Them's are fighting words.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ahahaha, aha, ha. HA. HAAAAAA (coughs)

Some people just can't stand up to me.

(runs away to avoid trouble)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

You're lying again. It's a bad habit. But it's okay. I forgive you. Because I'm perfect. :b:

You can't win this.:troll:

kaazers

Smash Master
LMAO

It wasn't my intention to get more likes for a post about how many times I liked your posts, guys.

Busting a gut here laughing.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Quick.. everyone like all of Wis's posts :awesome:

because it's funny when she starts screaming about it in skype

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I always wonder what is said about us in skype, then I reassure myself that I don't want to know in the first place.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I always wonder what is said about us in skype, then I reassure myself that I don't want to know in the first place.
If anyone mentions me at all, they probably talk about how perfect I am. Because I'm perfect. :b:

Okay okay I'm done! Geeze.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
If anyone mentions me at all, they probably talk about how perfect I am. Because I'm perfect. :b:

Okay okay I'm done! Geeze.
Haha. That's so creepy 'cause we did talk about you for about 15 seconds yesterday -- about how funny you are.

*Taco Dan awakens* METAL, YOU PYSCHOTIC MANIAC! RETURN AT ONCE AND GIVE ME BACK MY TACOS, OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE RAN OVER BY MY BUS?! O.O
Yeah. Give him back the tacos.

I've been run over by his bus.

Still dead thanks to him.

D

Deleted member

Haha. That's so creepy 'cause we did talk about you for about 15 seconds yesterday -- about how funny you are.

Yeah. Give him back the tacos.

I've been run over by his bus.

Still dead thanks to him.
So Kaaz-Kaaz, how you doin in Heaven? xP

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Hi I'm Metalbro's brother Metalbro#2. I'm just here to say that he has eaten all of the tacos and he told me to tell you guys that Dan's Bus ain't got nothin on him because.....

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Eh? Really? :nervous:

So Kaaz-Kaaz, how you doin in Heaven? xP
It's probably cold.

What makes you think I'm in heaven?

I'm in that other place.

You know…

The sick room?
I thought you died, which was why we couldn't have our match to the death?

Edit: Fixed it :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What makes you think I'm in heaven?

I'm in that other place.

You know…

The sick room?
You said you were dead :p *in childish voice* So, when we die, we go to a place called the Sick Room? :o

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Do you like um, like giving out so many likes these days? Well I got pair of Likes that you may like.

Top Bottom