• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ah, I see. Hm... I really don't understand why she never B-throws you... she seems smart enough to understand your interpretations. I guess not.

I've been finding her all this month. Most times I'd find her as green Marth and be entertained by just watching her do her usual freepull/bone walk ledge tricks.

I'm not exactly sure when I would be free. I'll be sure to let you know the next time I am.
Probably because she doesn't understand. -.-

Meh. It aint interesting to me much. I only care bout hanging out with a friendly Peach now. I'm too territorial about other Pits atm.

Sure thing. >_<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*pokes ToW* Might as well do that before I sleep, considering how lame this whole BB experience was.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What! D: Tic Tac is a perfect nickname for Peachy.

AP, I can assure you that I've changed your mind towards how you think of Link.) If not then I'll be more stylish and ruthless. Plus the Basic connection was pretty bad. :/ Couldn't you tell on how I kept messing up my arrows tricks and footstool combos. I also found that same Red Peach, turns out... It's a hacker. :/

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
*pokes ToW* Might as well do that before I sleep, considering how lame this whole BB experience was.
Yay, people! :D *pokes* Going to sleep? Goodnight!
What! D: Tic Tac is a perfect nickname for Peachy.

AP, I can assure you that I've changed your mind towards how you think of Link.) If not then I'll be more stylish and ruthless. Plus the Basic connection was pretty bad. :/ Couldn't you tell on how I kept messing up my arrows tricks and footstool combos. I also found that same Red Peach, turns out... It's a hacker. :/
Why Tic Tac? xD
And that red Peach is the one I get every night. The one who just sits in the corner and does nothing.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yay, people! :D *pokes* Going to sleep? Goodnight!

Why Tic Tac? xD
And that red Peach is the one I get every night. The one who just sits in the corner and does nothing.
Because Peachy is bold when she chats with people and Tic Tacs have a bold favor. Her name has a "cute" in it and Tic Tacs are always cute to girls. xD Plus she already likes the nickname and yeah! :D

No... this was so ha ha! Like, me and AP would try to attack him or her, he was a D3 then a Peach, then a um... forgot, my point is all he or she did was back roll and avoid us at all costs. xD I wish Basic connection would be good like the old times. :/ This year the basic connection has really sunk down.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I will sleep soon I promise. D: *petpet ToW*

I still am skeptical about any super common character, especially Kirby and top tiers. I will only respect the ones that deserve it, none include top tiers.
Honestly I find different red Peach.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Because Peachy is bold when she chats with people and Tic Tacs have a bold favor. Her name has a "cute" in it and Tic Tacs are always cute to girls. xD Plus she already likes the nickname and yeah! :D

No... this was so ha ha! Like, me and AP would try to attack him or her, he was a D3 then a Peach, then a um... forgot, my point is all he or she did was back roll and avoid us at all costs. xD I wish Basic connection would be good like the old times. :/ This year the basic connection has really sunk down.
Ah, I see.
I miss the random names Zero would call me...

Oh. Not the one everyone sees, then? Weird because they're both red Peach with hacks.

Hey, um..... this you? Was just red DK and now tan Ike. I'm of course the green Zelda and you're fighting red Ike who's also Kaaz.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes I know, who the heck keeps picking these stupid stages? I'm only having intense matches with his Ike. I keep messing stuff but meh, good games. If I find you again, Ike ditto me again, I want to see what you're made out of. =O And why the dc?

@ AP, Okay I understand, and have a good night and a peaceful day tomorrow as well. Hope you enjoyed my Link =D I will be sure to do better stuff next time we meet in Basic.

Edit: I've been practicing my tech skill non-stop Online, I just want to brawl people and yes that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes I know, who the heck keeps picking these stupid stages? I'm only having intense matches with his Ike. I keep messing stuff but meh, good games. If I find you again, Ike ditto me again, I want to see what you're made out of. =O And why the dc?

@ AP, Okay I understand, and have a good night and a peaceful day tomorrow as well. Hope you enjoyed my Link =D I will be sure to do better stuff next time we meet in Basic.
Temple? Not sure. Probably that Link but who knows. I actually enjoyed watching you and Kaaz fight.

And I agree with everyone when they say Basic hasn't been good at all this year. Too much lag/DC's. Hopefully the new Smash will be better.

Ah! Found Kaaz and Twi again!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Temple? Not sure. Probably that Link but who knows. I actually enjoyed watching you and Kaaz fight.

And I agree with everyone when they say Basic hasn't been good at all this year. Too much lag/DC's. Hopefully the new Smash will be better.

Ah! Found Kaaz and Twi again!
Okay I see, glad you enjoyed our intense friendlies. Yes I don't get it.. but meh guess Nintendo wants to end Basic as well. Horrible people! D:

D

Deleted member

I go to sleep and wake up to find 3 new pages? I guess im not needed :/

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@XDanDan612 *patpat* I know that feeling. I'm not happy myself, let alone all the garbage I found on basic brawl. At this point like I said, I rather join one of your rooms or someone else from here for Peachy goodness. After seeing that generic hacker and kill-feeder thing, I just don't have the patience anymore. Game's almost 6 years old and it's falling apart, and I knew it was coming.
*sulks*

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Tic Tac, are you on. =O
I wasn't on basic any time after 1:30, I went to sleep earlier than usual.

...Only to find out school was cancelled because of snow.

Although, before then I did find a friendly purple TL who would try to suicide in SD with his bombs. But I kept catching them and tossing them off-stage before they landed, ahhahaha. Unless that TL was you?

@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom , Tic Tac is dabess nickname ever, don't be jelly.

EDIT; Running around on Basic brawl right now.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im on too, but I found a Giga Bowser hacker... I'm tempted to just not play out in the open much and only into private rooms for Peachy cuteness.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I wasn't on basic any time after 1:30, I went to sleep earlier than usual.

...Only to find out school was cancelled because of snow.

Although, before then I did find a friendly purple TL who would try to suicide in SD with his bombs. But I kept catching them and tossing them off-stage before they landed, ahhahaha. Unless that TL was you?

@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom , Tic Tac is dabess nickname ever, don't be jelly.

EDIT; Running around on Basic brawl right now.
Ah I see, I thought you were brawling you know. X) Sleeping? What is that. D:

And I don't remember If I was that Purple Toon you're typing about. I know I was a Purple Toon last night, I was fighting a Blue Falco that knew what he was doing. His Falco reminded me of Chota's Falco. We played for like an hour, he stayed in the room and It was only us 1vs1 each-other or fighting CPUs. He also went Blue Luigi and Blue Donkey Kong which was fun, but, I kept messing up my tricks up with my Toonlink. :/

Oh! Right, AP should like this one. I chose to select my Tan Ike and I then begin to wait for a room, I find one person and waited sixty seconds then the game started the count, I found this Red MK, and so I ran to fight him, he knew what he was doing, only I knew what I was doing even more. I love fighting MKs with Ike. Don't know why. :/ Anyway we fought are a long while and then he evenually left because he couldn't take my Ike. He played like a competative player and I've never seen that MK before. Was it that guy that was messing with you through the BB thread? Well I took care of it for you.

@ Wis, respect the nickname!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I have no interest in MK and wish he never existed. I want more Peachy. D:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm not off to a good start, either. Found a default Pika that tried to team against me with a default lucario/PT/gold Link. Didn't really work out of them, though. The green Jigglypuff/dark Zelda (acted a lot like Twi... dash-danced a lot, spammed crouch, avoided fighting when she could...) who was spectating ended up helping me that next round.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Not fun being teamed up against noobs. So when can we just stand together alone? D:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
MKs easy though,you only have to watch out for his Shuttle Loop and dance grabs to dashes in general. His Nado Is so easy to react to. Never get why those tournament players never punish Nado. :/

But Link is fine now, right? I gave you the best thirty minutes you had from that day you were playing Basic Brawl. I can do so much better, and Tic Tac is very fancy and good as well. :D

Did you chat with Siri yet Tic? I never got a message from you typing you chatted with him.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
MKs easy though,you only have to watch out for his Shuttle Loop and dance grabs to dashes in general. His Nado Is so easy to react to. Never get why those tournament players never punish Nado. :/
I main MK, and while nado is easy to punish, Shuttle Loop, his unpredictable grabs (and they are guaranteed should MK's dtilt trip you), and his unparalleled juggling abilities make him what he is.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I main MK, and while nado is easy to punish, Shuttle Loop, his unpredictable grabs (and they are guaranteed should MK's dtilt trip you), and his unparalleled juggling abilities make him what he is.
Would you like to try me? Tonight If you don't mind. Like at 9ish pm or maybe 10:00 PM. Yes MK can juggle you, but you keep forgetting that's the only way MK can really rack up damage. With a simple Ike jab combination that's 16% while it takes MK a Nair to Nado to get to 16%. Now let's type that I jab cancel and I even read your shield and grab you to a Dash attack, or I read your step dodge, to another jab cancel to a back air or just finish it with the last jab that's already 54%

I've brawled Aib MKs all the time and those top MKs as well. And I know how you'll play, you'll mostly Fair and use Nado to get in, and if you're sacred and feel I'm going to get in and wreck stuff up, your MK will use Shuttle Loop. Now the only problem is the connection, If the connection is good, then you'll find out what I mean. MK is broken only If you allow him to get in, If you're catious and always maxium punish MKs mistakes (like wreckless Shuttle Looping) or wreckless Nado use, then I'll be ready to punish. But remember bud, If the connection has too much lag, then you already won without breaking a sweat. See you at 9:00.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
I want to play Ike vs Metaknight. GYK are you available to play?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Haha, you wish something would happen to me, dollface. (;

*waves* Yoo-hoo, Dan-kun. I'm still here.
Jeez, I leave for an hour or two and everyone assumes I'm dead.

But I make no promises about that last statement; my wife is a crafty one...
Oh, Peachy-chan, you were gone so long I didn't know you were still alive x) (sorry for late reply, its because of school :p)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I want to play Ike vs Metaknight. GYK are you available to play?
Sorry bud I cannot at the moment. :( At 9 or 10 I can be available. I'm only just checking messages and working on paper work. Multi task fail for the win! XD

I can though brawl tonight, but right now I cannot make that promise.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Sorry bud I cannot at the moment. :( At 9 or 10 I can be available. I'm only just checking messages and working on paper work. Multi task fail for the win! XD

I can though brawl tonight, but right now I cannot make that promise.
Aww :( , maybe some other time then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom