• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
MKs easy though,you only have to watch out for his Shuttle Loop and dance grabs to dashes in general. His Nado Is so easy to react to. Never get why those tournament players never punish Nado. :/

But Link is fine now, right? I gave you the best thirty minutes you had from that day you were playing Basic Brawl. I can do so much better, and Tic Tac is very fancy and good as well. :D

Did you chat with Siri yet Tic? I never got a message from you typing you chatted with him.
Sadly, no. But I do get alerts on YT from his recent activities and all. He hasn't read my message yet, I think. But I am getting better, just need to find the right people to verse. x)

Even still, wouldn't mind proper training from the right Peach main...

Last edited:

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Ah I see, well If I finish early, I'll message you. I look forward to fighting your MK. :D Take care of yourself~
Yeah. I want to learn the Ike vs Metaknight match. I feel like seeing how another person plays Ike against MK would be useful in learning. Sometimes viewing things from the opposing side can be helpful.The only thing that worries me is the lag. The last few times I tried to play wifi I had a bad time with the connection, even though the other person was from CA.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sadly, no. But I do get alerts on YT from his recent activities and all. He hasn't read my message yet, I think. But I am getting better, just need to find the right people to verse. x)

Siri in my opinion has everything it takes to be the best Peach in the world. He just knows how to read you so well and that's what separates the regular Peaches from the unique and better. Siri chatted with me typing he'll do more Peach soon enough. Can't wait! :D SIRI!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah. I want to learn the Ike vs Metaknight match. I feel like seeing how another person plays Ike against MK would be useful in learning. Sometimes viewing things from the opposing side can be helpful.The only thing that worries me is the lag. The last few times I tried to play wifi I had a bad time with the connection, even though the other person was from CA.
Well, I'm ready. :) Actually, you wont find other Ikes doing what I done. I promise you that, the way I look at MK is like looking at Kirby. Read his movement and jumps. Only thing that changes that is his Shuttle loop and Nado. Ready when you are bud. :)

Who will be the host?

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Siri in my opinion has everything it takes to be the best Peach in the world. He just knows how to read you so well and that's what separates the regular Peaches from the unique and better. Siri chatted with me typing he'll do more Peach soon enough. Can't wait! :D SIRI!
Welp, until then, Kie still takes the role of best Peach overall. Japan pride. <3 But I agree, Siri really does have what it takes from what I've seen.
Him and his u-air strings. <3

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well, I'm ready. You wont find other Ikes do what I do, why? I look at MK a different way. I look at him as a Kirby, but with A Nado and Shuttle loop. MK can't even kill Ike until 168% (with perfect Di) and the only way toend Ike is to gimp him, now, MK can't really gimp Ike that well, only Ikes that are sacred and jump, as long as you save the second jump, then you'll be fine, and the wall tech is another key to winning MK.

Ready when you are bud.:)

What the heck is wrong with SB? I push post and it pauses to the white screen, I think It didn't post, when it actually did. Sorry all. :(

@ Tic Tac, he really is. :) I only wish people would take him seriously. :( Only like regular people do, but those competitive players don;t, as If they have good Peaches. Only Peach that Is worth mentioning Is Praxis and I guess SlayerZ. He just plays Peach so WiFi-ish... If players would pay attention to what he does, then he'd have to use more veggie things and more fairs. He's good though. =O

Last edited:

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm ready. :) Actually, you wont find other Ikes doing what I done. I promise you that, the way I look at MK is like looking at Kirby. Read his movement and jumps. Only thing that changes that is his Shuttle loop and Nado. Ready when you are bud. :)

Who will be the host?
Oh, you can play right now? Cool. Let me just check to see if the connection isn't acting out. I want to first see if the connection works properly, or atleast good enough. So if you wouldn't mind checking the host connection. I'll host first and see how the connection is, and then you host. Whoever has the better connection should hosts. If both connections are similiar,it doesn't matter who hosts. Eh, I just got done checking some things on my connection and it seems bad at the moment. I'll still go on and try though. We can play another day if the connection is not acceptable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You want training? I can help, Peachy-chan! (Jk :p I'd probably teach you nothing and i'd get beaten badly by you xD)

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
You want training? I can help, Peachy-chan! (Jk :p I'd probably teach you nothing and i'd get beaten badly by you xD)
LOL, hey, I'll take what I can get. Besides, I don't really have much experience versing other Peachs, an I'm sure your Peach is fine, Dan-kun. I'm really a lot scrubbier than you think... so you would probably wreck me. xD

(Although, if we're both red Peach, that's gotta change... lol jk, I main blue Peach, too.)

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Actually, Dan has a good Peach, all she lacks Is tech skill mostly. Tic Tac... you just need to calm down. xD You remind me so much of Yami. Good job!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LOL, hey, I'll take what I can get. Besides, I don't really have much experience versing other Peachs, an I'm sure your Peach is fine, Dan-kun. I'm really a lot scrubbier than you think... so you would probably wreck me. xD

(Although, if we're both red Peach, that's gotta change... lol jk, I main blue Peach, too.)
Lol, actually, I could use some practicing against other Peaches too :p Shall we train, Peachy-chan? :3 (Pfft, red Peach is all mine ^-^ *smirks* :p)

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Actually, Dan has a good Peach, all she lacks Is tech skill mostly. Tic Tac... you just need to calm down. xD You remind me so much of Yami. Good job!
Calm down? And I remind you of Yami? Is my Peach too wreckless/aggressive? D: I lack patience battle and mood-wise, so...

@XDanDan612

That sounds like fun! I'll add your FC later, my brother is using my Wii right now. I can't even go into my own room. -.- But yeah, usually I can't play until 10PM-12AM PST, so what times work for you?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Calm down? And I remind you of Yami? Is my Peach too wreckless/aggressive? D: I lack patience battle and mood-wise, so...
What I mean Is you go in but don't know how stay in and get out. Sounds so wrong. xD Anyway, learn to find ways on how to be aggressive, but not wreck yourself while doing that process. That's what my Yoshi use to do. xD I would just go in, I'd win, but I could've used my aggression a little more wise. If you noticed when we fought, I was aggressive but smart at the same time. I gave no room to come in and attack, I had you shielding the whole time, and that's what you need to focuson. Smart aggression with some mind games. You still kick butt though. ;P

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
What I mean Is you go in but don't know how stay in and get out. Sounds so wrong. xD Anyway, learn to find ways on how to be aggressive, but not wreck yourself while doing that process. That's what my Yoshi use to do. xD I would just go in, I'd win, but I could've used my aggression a little more wise. If you noticed when we fought, I was aggressive but smart at the same time. I gave no room to come in and attack, I had you shielding the whole time, and that's what you need to focuson. Smart aggression with some mind games. You still kick butt though. ;P
Yeah, that describes my Peach perfectly. You really didn't give me any room to combo, I only got in very few connected hits. xD But yeah, as you said, channel my aggression wisely. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

(I also like to think I improved a little bit from the last time I versed you... but I'm probably delusional and will still get bodied by you lol.)

Player -0

Smash Hero
Are you ~Coh~?
Yes

Yeah, that describes my Peach perfectly. You really didn't give me any room to combo, I only got in very few connected hits. xD But yeah, as you said, channel my aggression wisely. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

(I also like to think I improved a little bit from the last time I versed you... but I'm probably delusional and will still get bodied by you lol.)
I would play you but I'm away from my Wii :[

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@XDanDan612

That sounds like fun! I'll add your FC later, my brother is using my Wii right now. I can't even go into my own room. -.- But yeah, usually I can't play until 10PM-12AM PST, so what times work for you?
Ok, so your time is 2 hours earlier than mine (im Central time). My time would be 1pm-9pm on the weekends (11am-7pm for you, I may be wrong :p) and 4pm-7pm on weekdays (2pm-5pm for you, I may be wrong again :p)
Edit: So you can only play from 10pm-12am? I'll try to convince my parents to let me stay up REALLY late :p its Friday after all :p

Last edited by a moderator:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Ok, so your time is 2 hours earlier than mine (im Central time). My time would be 1pm-9pm on the weekends (11am-7pm for you, I may be wrong :p) and 4pm-7pm on weekdays (2pm-5pm for you, I may be wrong again :p)
Edit: So you can only play from 10pm-12am? I'll try to convince my parents to let me stay up REALLY late :p its Friday after all :p
Jeez, so early. D: Hm... idk when we'd be able to verse... I'm sure we'll think of something.

OH I DIDN'T SEE THAT EDIT-- but yeah, since it is Friday I would think 9pm is a little bit early for most teens... xD

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

If you're looking for matches, why don't you try the arena? There are lots of people there that could give you advice if you ask.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Don't worry, it will :p if my parents refuse, i'll just constantly bother them until they agree to it xD
LOL awww! You're just like meeee! *hugs* I'm so proud. ;//^//; *sniffle*

@ P PATH O__o

Meh, I highly doubt I'm arena material. Lol. Too shy, though there's really not much to be shy about on the internet... bleh.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ P PATH O__o

Meh, I highly doubt I'm arena material. Lol. Too shy, though there's really not much to be shy about on the internet... bleh.
Not arena material? D: I highly doubt that! But do whatever you're comfortable with. :bubblebobble:

Always come back to so much. I can see I'm not needed here anymore D:
You're always needed.

Basic Brawl is… oddly un-laggy today.

What is this witchcraft?
My revenge.

Didn't you know I'm a witch? :b:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Your revenge is making Basic Brawl less laggy?

What.

You're my kind of witch.

I thought you said you were an angel, not a witch, Peanut.
Wow, did I misread your earlier comment.

But yeah... sure... I'm making it less laggy, let's go with that.

I'm both. I'm everything, because I'm perfect. :b:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Would you like to try me? Tonight If you don't mind. Like at 9ish pm or maybe 10:00 PM. Yes MK can juggle you, but you keep forgetting that's the only way MK can really rack up damage. With a simple Ike jab combination that's 16% while it takes MK a Nair to Nado to get to 16%. Now let's type that I jab cancel and I even read your shield and grab you to a Dash attack, or I read your step dodge, to another jab cancel to a back air or just finish it with the last jab that's already 54%

I've brawled Aib MKs all the time and those top MKs as well. And I know how you'll play, you'll mostly Fair and use Nado to get in, and if you're sacred and feel I'm going to get in and wreck stuff up, your MK will use Shuttle Loop. Now the only problem is the connection, If the connection is good, then you'll find out what I mean. MK is broken only If you allow him to get in, If you're catious and always maxium punish MKs mistakes (like wreckless Shuttle Looping) or wreckless Nado use, then I'll be ready to punish. But remember bud, If the connection has too much lag, then you already won without breaking a sweat. See you at 9:00.
I wish I got this notification from my email. And plus I can't play at 9 pm. Tomorrow? Anytime between 12-9 PM EST is good.

D

Deleted member

Oh, by the way, Dan-kun. Do you play Peach with b-stick or without?
I play Peach without it :p btw, it may be hard to convince my parents since I just realized I have be up from 12-1am >.< (why must my Wii make a ton of noise? >.<)

Last edited by a moderator:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I play Peach without it :p btw, it may be hard to convince my parents since I just realized I have be up from 12-1am >.< (why must my Wii make a ton of noise)
Ah, same. ~
And aww... don't worry, I believe in you. Besides, it is the weekend after all, maybe they'll reconsider. c: If not, then we can figure out something else. >.<

Top Bottom