• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*is still sulking* Yea, thanks for making me feel like an outcast. -.-

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
....but..

First collecting adopting everyone, now marrying all the girls? Pichi is there something you're not telling us..?
I enjoy collecting things. Whether it be wives, children... they're all the same to me.

Pichi why can't you be normal and collect stamps or something?

Shut up Pichi. Don't tell me how to live my life.

We live the same life--

No, there's no place for logic in this house. We will continue this
argument later. Go back into the recesses of my mind.

@ P PATH O__o
...You're next.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I enjoy collecting things. Whether it be wives, children... they're all the same to me.

We live the same life--

Dear, are you okay...?

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
C-calm down.
I'm scared
Don't tell me to calm down.

--In all seriousness, I really can't. Snow has hyped me up with promises of no school tomorrow so I may finally stay up tonight without that guilty feeling of "Ugh, why did I do this to myself when I know school exists."

My sleeping schedule is allllll kinds of cray.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
*is still sulking* Yea, thanks for making me feel like an outcast. -.-
Eh? Don't sulk! Here's a cute pit gif! :O

We live the same life--

@ P PATH O__o
...You're next.

... is this how Pika feels...?

Fine.

But eventually we will do this properly like gentlemen, you hear?
I ain't no gentleman yo.

But we can do it honorably.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Don't tell me to calm down.

--In all seriousness, I really can't. Snow has hyped me up with promises of no school tomorrow so I may finally stay up tonight without that guilty feeling of "Ugh, why did I do this to myself when I know school exists."

My sleeping schedule is allllll kinds of cray.

They've been canceling school over here a lot. They'll probably only get like... a day of school then the rest is cancelled due to snow. So far, this whole week has been cancelled and I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be, too. 8 inches right now.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Eh? Don't sulk! Here's a cute pit gif! :O

I ain't no gentleman yo.

He's cute, but I'm still left out.... *still sulks*
At this point, I need to hang out with some of you in a private game. I cant take tonight's basic brawl crap.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

AHHAHAHAHHA-- that feeling you have there. Yeah, you feel that? That's pretty much accurate.
If things don't work out with little "sexy nekomimi" over here, you'll know who'll be the new addition to the party under your bed.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I ain't no gentleman yo.

I know. That's why I said it, lol.

I'm just messing with you. Haha.

Hm… but what if Pika wants to remain single though…?

And we're just forcing ourselves onto her?

Ignoring all her protests?

Nah.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
AHHAHAHAHHA-- that feeling you have there. Yeah, you feel that? That's pretty much accurate.
If things don't work out with little "sexy nekomimi" over here, you'll know who'll be the new addition to the party under your bed.
I-I see...

I know. That's why I said it, lol.

I'm just messing with you. Haha.

Hm… but what if Pika wants to remain single though…?

And we're just forcing ourselves onto her?

Ignoring all her protests?

Nah.
Just messing with me, eh?

Well, mess with THIS.

Anyhow, I g2g. Cya gaiz.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Is it that bad? I haven't BB'd all that much lately.
Let me see what I went through....

There's this Red Pit (who also goes Wario, Kirby, Olimar, and another character) who I've had a feud with for years. He's average player-wise, but is cowardly and feeds everyone else except me kills, while he tries to kill me. Recently I found him to have a friend which made it a 1v2 against me...

Next, I had to deal with a pair of Ikes (a red and blue) who teamed up against me but they weren't really good anyways and they failed on Skyworld.

Then I meet the Red Pit again, except this time he has a friend that uses the Wario Man hack... You already know that I didn't have the patience to even try to fight them, let alone them using Temple this time...

Most of the rest of the players are just generic noobs that had used bad stages and used unfair tactics as always. Granted, I could probably beat almost all of em in a proper 3-stock 1v1 match, but this ganging up and hacking thing is just too much.
Atm, I am at relief, finding perhaps the same Blue Peach I saw yesterday.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm not sure what's happening here. also I'm late.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Guess who's back. :troll:

That feeling when you thought you had to do something, but didn't have to. Does that sentence make any sense?

Let me see what I went through....

There's this Red Pit (who also goes Wario, Kirby, Olimar, and another character) who I've had a feud with for years. He's average player-wise, but is cowardly and feeds everyone else except me kills, while he tries to kill me. Recently I found him to have a friend which made it a 1v2 against me...

Next, I had to deal with a pair of Ikes (a red and blue) who teamed up against me but they weren't really good anyways and they failed on Skyworld.

Then I meet the Red Pit again, except this time he has a friend that uses the Wario Man hack... You already know that I didn't have the patience to even try to fight them, let alone them using Temple this time...

Most of the rest of the players are just generic noobs that had used bad stages and used unfair tactics as always. Granted, I could probably beat almost all of em in a proper 3-stock 1v1 match, but this ganging up and hacking thing is just too much.
Atm, I am at relief, finding perhaps the same Blue Peach I saw yesterday.
Oh, I see. :( I hope you find better groups if you're still on there.

Edit: Pretty darn quiet here. Guess I missed everyone... :(

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Yeah, it's quieted down a bit. Some of us are on Basic Brawl right now though! I'm checking on and off.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Guess who's back. :troll:

That feeling when you thought you had to do something, but didn't have to. Does that sentence make any sense?

Oh, I see. :( I hope you find better groups if you're still on there.

Edit: Pretty darn quiet here. Guess I missed everyone... :(
That's why I'm more inclined to join player games with their Peachy so I don't have to deal with noob antiques. -.- This year honestly has been off to a bad start. *sulks* Thanks for caring at least.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah, it's quieted down a bit. Some of us are on Basic Brawl right now though! I'm checking on and off.
Mkay. :bubblebobble:
HUFF FAUUUUUN

That's why I'm more inclined to join player games with their Peachy so I don't have to deal with noob antiques. -.- This year honestly has been off to a bad start. *sulks* Thanks for caring at least.
:/ Hang in there...

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mkay. :bubblebobble:
HUFF FAUUUUUN

:/ Hang in there...
Maybe I should just join one of games one of you will make, and Pit can have Peachy fun with no interference with pesky noobs. *is still sad* My stomach hurts from all the rage of mine. D:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Maybe I should just join one of games one of you will make, and Pit can have Peachy fun with no interference with pesky noobs. *is still sad* My stomach hurts from all the rage of mine. D:
I don't play brawl, and I don't play peach. :/

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It is laggy. Is getting B-throwed by a smart-enough Peach a lot too much to ask? T_T
And sorry, Path-chan. I just hope I can last til the new Smash comes out, then I can leave terrible Brawl.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's not easy holding off the stress when noobs and hackers get in the way.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I was that red Peach in the group with the annoying Daisy/blue Peach and the Gigs hacker.
Sigh, that's why I prefer to join your room so I don't have to deal with stupid cowardly players/hackers. *sulks* Maybe it's better if we do private rooms from here on.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Sigh, that's why I prefer to join your room so I don't have to deal with stupid cowardly players/hackers. *sulks* Maybe it's better if we do private rooms from here on.
It's basic brawl, not exactly much we can do about it, sadly. Whether or not we like it, there's always going to be those players that just somehow find their way under our skin.

That blue Peach seemed very protective over you... then gradually came off as jealous when she changed to Daisy to match with you, lol. Do you find her a lot like I do?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's basic brawl, not exactly much we can do about it, sadly. Whether or not we like it, there's always going to be those players that just somehow find their way under our skin.

That blue Peach seemed very protective over you... then gradually came off as jealous when she changed to Daisy to match with you, lol. Do you find her a lot like I do?
I could always spite and wish the death of all the most annoying players in my mind, all those with no skill, rely on gangups and all.
I find her sometimes, but she NEVER B-throws me, which is definitely the reason why I like you a lot more. If it wasnt for that hacker, I wouldn't rely on kill feeding like that. I consider said hacking worse than feeding, but I've seen players who do both...
I say we still make our private room more often, and invite our other Peachy friends here. D:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I could always spite and wish the death of all the most annoying players in my mind, all those with no skill, rely on gangups and all.
I find her sometimes, but she NEVER B-throws me, which is definitely the reason why I like you a lot more. If it wasnt for that hacker, I wouldn't rely on kill feeding like that. I consider said hacking worse than feeding, but I've seen players who do both...
I say we still make our private room more often, and invite our other Peachy friends here. D:
Well, that's one thing you can do. In fact, I may join you in said spiting festivities.

I find her almost every night. She's pretty fast battle-wise. Probably one of the best Peach I've seen in Basic Brawl. But she seems to be rather territorial of her character and doesn't like me much, which I noticed yesterday morning when I happened to find GYK. She'll just up and target me suddenly. She's much faster and more technical with Peach than I am so I can't really hold my own against her.

That does sound like a good idea. I'd love to do that sometime... maybe with Dan-kun and Twi since they seem to use Peach regularly. (If not regularly, quite frequently.)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, that's one thing you can do. In fact, I may join you in said spiting festivities.

I find her almost every night. She's pretty fast battle-wise. Probably one of the best Peach I've seen in Basic Brawl. But she seems to be rather territorial of her character and doesn't like me much, which I noticed yesterday morning when I happened to find GYK. She'll just up and target me suddenly. She's much faster and more technical with Peach than I am so I can't really hold my own against her.

That does sound like a good idea. I'd love to do that sometime... maybe with Dan-kun and Twi since they seem to use Peach regularly. (If not regularly, quite frequently.)
I noticed that tech skill, but not pleasing the Pit himself.

She's recent to me since a few days ago. We do have good battles sometimes, but it isn't what I want sometimes.

Hope we can find a good time for that. That may potentially be my cute Pit with 3 other Peaches if things go well. >_<

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I noticed that tech skill, but not pleasing the Pit himself.

She's recent to me since a few days ago. We do have good battles sometimes, but it isn't what I want sometimes.

Hope we can find a good time for that. That may potentially be my cute Pit with 3 other Peaches if things go well. >_<
Ah, I see. Hm... I really don't understand why she never B-throws you... she seems smart enough to understand your interpretations. I guess not.

I've been finding her all this month. Most times I'd find her as green Marth and be entertained by just watching her do her usual freepull/bone walk ledge tricks.

I'm not exactly sure when I would be free. I'll be sure to let you know the next time I am.

Top Bottom