• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
Year of the dragon is my favorite of course :p
But I do have the original as well, it seems so short though.
Did you ever play the second one?

Cause that one was seriously da bess. I think Year of the Dragon was my least favorite… that's not saying much since I loved all three though, haha.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
OoT, MM, and TP are my personal favorites.
I just got ALBW the other day and I gotta say it's pretty fun. I can see this game going on my list of fav Zelda games.

My first Zelda was OoT, of course I was too little to understand it, but I had a blast rolling through the castle courtyard over and over *somewhat sarcastic somewhat truth*

That was my first one too. And what you just said is exactly what I did when I was younger. Rolling through the castle courtyard and Hyrule Field, just listening to the music, was like the best thing ever.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*decides to hug ToW* Still can't help it you know. Plus I feel kinda lonely today. Honestly I feel this week hasn't been so great.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Did you ever play the second one?

Cause that one was seriously da bess. I think Year of the Dragon was my least favorite… that's not saying much since I loved all three though, haha.
That's the only good spyro game I haven't played sadly

before the series went to trash that is

kaazers

Smash Master
That's the only good spyro game I haven't played sadly

before the series went to trash that is
It really did go to trash after that.

You should do yourself a favor and find a way to play it. Seriously. It was that good.

Will be hopping onto Basic now, guys.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
My early childhood was filled with Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Pokemon games.

And also lots of super scrubby Smash64 and Mario Party. Man, did I love Mario Party.

Good times.
This...

Just

This.

You totally make up for the LoZ thing now. ALL THESE GAMES. ALL OF THEM.
I freaking love you right now.
I mean Crash Bandicoot? Absolutely. and Spyro. Mhm.

kaazers

Smash Master
This...

Just

This.

You totally make up for the LoZ thing now. ALL THESE GAMES. ALL OF THEM.
I freaking love you right now.
I mean Crash Bandicoot? Absolutely. and Spyro. Mhm.
I freaking love you, too.

How could I not?

With taste like this? Hahah.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs GYK. Those matches were fun, except Game and Watch was hard.I wish we could play without the wifi lag, but It wasn't as bad as some of the other times I played. I would appreciate it if you could go over Ike vs MK and also the general match vs Game and Watch. Thanks, and I hope to play you again too!
Well um... see... you may look at it as not so much lag, but I do, I'm a mobile and fast flashy player that relies on this game-play, without that, I will get beat or even wrecked, there are many players that will type to you what I just typed is true. I read everything you used with MK, only the matches would freeze and make me not shield or power shield. I mostly power shield everything or punish quite well, and my GNW is just a nasty monster, I was hoping you'd pick MK, Gnw gets destroyed by MK, but unique play and set-ups will fix that. I felt sorry for your Peach. I know I do nasty dirty tricks against Peach and the edge-guards are nothing but gross. This Is how Gnw needs to be played anyway. I apologize for those taunts, I just wanted you to realize that I'm not at my best. I can tell you learned a few things from my Ike to your Ike, always remember two things with Ike, as long as you space and get in good grabs and reads, you will no-matter what. Mark my words on what I just typed. Well, see you whenever bud! :D

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I play Peach without it :p btw, it may be hard to convince my parents since I just realized I have be up from 12-1am >.< (why must my Wii make a ton of noise? >.<)
Put four thick pillows on top of your Wii, then close your door. And put your Wii as far away from the door as possible, this is what I would do when I was in High School, and I never cared about school. ;P Basketball and video-games for the win!

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Basic brawl is so annoying tonight. People relying on afc players for free points. Also, keep running into those fake-out players who will act like the scrubbiest noobs ever, then will combo you into oblivion when you least expected it, lol.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Basic brawl is so annoying tonight. People relying on afc players for free points. Also, keep running into those fake-out players who will act like the scrubbiest noobs ever, then will combo you into oblivion when you least expected it, lol.
I hate both of those people.. I met a Marth who did nothing but ftilt, and when I tried to fight with my Zelda, he suddenly went pro and wrecked me. Haha.. horrible people.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
First games of the day and I already hate it. I really need something relaxing. Not this noob temple addicts.

So um, white/red Peachy for 2 games? There was the Blue/Daisy Peach from before earlier. Could it be you Peachy? o:

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hai Pit-kun :3 Looks like we're the only ones here :p (im playing brawl with some friends so i'll be here less frequently :p)
And I'm resting from the boring basic brawls. *patpat* Though sometime I wanna see the hip throw again. ^.^;

D

Deleted member

And I'm resting from the boring basic brawls. *patpat* Though sometime I wanna see the hip throw again. ^.^;
Meh, I don't really like Basic Brawl, its awesome when there's actually some good players but most of the time its just trolls ._.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meh, I don't really like Basic Brawl, its awesome when there's actually some good players but most of the time its just trolls ._.
Like-wise. That's why I was thinking we could make our own room and bring some of our other Peachy friends along. That way this silly angel can be with 3 Peachy or some ladies at once, without the trolls/noobs/hackers. It's genius! D:

D

Deleted member

Like-wise. That's why I was thinking we could make our own room and bring some of our other Peachy friends along. That way this silly angel can be with 3 Peachy or some ladies at once, without the trolls/noobs/hackers. It's genius! D:
Ooh, we could call it a Peachy Party! :D It could be you, me, Peachy-chan and some other 3rd Peach user :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ooh, we could call it a Peachy Party! :D It could be you, me, Peachy-chan and some other 3rd Peach user :p
I'd be blushing, and imagining bosom hugs... well the 2nd one in my mind. I really need to request cute art of that again.

D

Deleted member

I'd be blushing, and imagining bosom hugs... well the 2nd one in my mind. I really need to request cute art of that again.
Lol, bosom hugs must be very fascinating for you xD Lol, when should we have the Peachy Party? :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
...Maybe....Lol jk :p I can already imagine a bunch of Peaches fighting over Pit while Pit is just sitting there all entertained xD
Or somehow knocked down onto the floor, taking a breather while they fight. I can imagine him having swirly eyes in that case. @_@

D

Deleted member

Or somehow knocked down onto the floor, taking a breather while they fight. I can imagine him having swirly eyes in that case. @_@
Lol, the Peaches' love for Pit is too strong for him too handle xD he'll probably faint from all his excitement xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Lol, the Peaches' love for Pit is too strong for him too handle xD he'll probably faint from all his excitement xD
My Pit's a strong and adorable one, but I'm not sure that even he could last so long against all the cuteness, bosoms, and hips... he might. x3

Top Bottom