• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, whoops. Sorry, I didn't go to sleep until 8 am. xD Maybe tomorrow I can try and stay up 'til 9.
So Peachy-chan and Dan-kun can tease me with the Peachy hips tomorrow >_<
Btw, it's 1pm here, so timezones may be different.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
So Peachy-chan and Dan-kun can tease me with the Peachy hips tomorrow >_<
Btw, it's 1pm here, so timezones may be different.
Only Dan-kun's timezone is different, we're both PST.

Btw, if anyone is gonna start a Peachy fight, it would probably be me just for the heck of it Lol. Then I'd occasionally go in for b-throws at random moments during it just to make Dan-kun mad.... x)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ooh, so we're actually having a Peachy Party?! :D I shall buy the tacos and party hats! :D *drives down to taco shop*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Only Dan-kun's timezone is different, we're both PST.

Btw, if anyone is gonna start a Peachy fight, it would probably be me just for the heck of it Lol. Then I'd occasionally go in for b-throws at random moments during it just to make Dan-kun mad.... x)
I'm just gonna be the cute Pit in the middle of the hips and bosoms, likely to dizzy or something after getting knocked down. >//< We need artists to draw such cuteness you know. x3
But yea, Dan-kun. My cute Pit with 3 Peachy. I can see it now. Oh, and no FD (and hopefully not Temple) please. Basic Brawlers use them too much already. -.-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm just gonna be the cute Pit in the middle of the hips and bosoms, likely to dizzy or something after getting knocked down. >//< We need artists to draw such cuteness you know. x3
But yea, Dan-kun. My cute Pit with 3 Peachy. I can see it now. Oh, and no FD (and hopefully not Temple) please. Basic Brawlers use them too much already. -.-
The question is...who shall be the 3rd Peach? D: Pit needs to have all the Peaches D:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Haha, alright. ~

For stages, I pick Battlefield, Smashville, Lylat, Yoshi's island, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, and PS1. That sound okay?

@XDanDan612
I was thinking Twili. Admiral seems to know her already, so I thought it was perfect. But she doesn't fight, so she can be giving him b-throws when we're distracted and fighting to the death. >:D

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The question is...who shall be the 3rd Peach? D: Pit needs to have all the Peaches D:
And what colors will they be? o:

Haha, alright. ~

For stages, I pick Battlefield, Smashville, Lylat, Yoshi's island, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, and PS1. That sound okay?

@XDanDan612
I was thinking Twili. Admiral seems to know her already, so I thought it was perfect. But she doesn't fight, so she can be giving him b-throws when we're distracted and fighting to the death. >:D
All are fine. Swimming on Delfino as a little vacation trip. >_<
I can also imagine 2 Peachy moving their hips around in a way that Pit's bouncing off them, back and forth on the poor (but lucky) angel. Dizzy eyes after? Yes please. @_@ It's almost as good as bosom hugs. >_<
EDIT: You can consider it almost like volleyball, cept Pit is the ball. D:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Haha, alright. ~

Oh, I forgot to mention this, but my Brawl disc is kinda old so some stages will make my game disc unreadable ._. The stage are:Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, Green Hill Zone, and Shadow Moses Island :p
Edit: lol, tomorrow is gonna be Pit's best day ever! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hate all those stages anyways. I used to like Brinstar, but MK, MK, MK... so... yay.

D

Deleted member

Boy, don't make me snap my fingers in a Z formation. :I

And Twi already mains green Peach. We'll be like. The powerpuff girls or something, lul.

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit , go have yourself an angelic rest! c:
More like "The Powerpuff Peaches" and you stole that snapping thingy from a gif, lol :p and how many angelic rests does Pit-kun need? :0

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
More like "The Powerpuff Peaches" and you stole that snapping thingy from a gif, lol :p and how many angelic rests does Pit-kun need? :0
Naaah, almost everyone I know snaps like that when they get sassy.

Besides, I started snapping like that before it was mainstream-- //brick'd

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a 3-Peach Party with a cute Pit in the middle... most likely to be bumped around by some hips and bosoms. >//<
I expect my Pit to have dizzy eyes in the end. @_@

Courage was part of my childhood btw.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Powerpuff Girls was my childhood. That, and Dexter's Laboratory. xD

...And Ed, Edd, & Eddy. And Rugrats.

Don't judge.
Wow. The more you go on, the more I like you.

Yeah, I'm judging you…judging how AWESOME you are.

edit: Courage the Cowardly Dog? YES. You people! aslkdj

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Im gonna be red Peach! So red Peach would be....Peach Blossom! :D Get it?....Peach Blossom?...no?...okay ._.
Why'd I lol at that? Hahah.

edit: Oh yes, shows I watched…

Let's see gimme a minute.

Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Wild Thorneberrys, Rocko's Modern Life… I could go on forever, haha.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Does anyone remember the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? That show was one of my favorites as a kid ^-^

kaazers

Smash Master
Yeah, I remember that! My sis would watch it more than me though.

Admittedly, I also liked Kim Possible.

Dem retro cartoons.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I remember that! Mysis would watch it more than me though.

Dem retro cartoons.
You're not the only who likes KP (I have to confess, I was watching it earlier in the morning on Youtube ._.)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Grim was the best, man! Mainly because of well... Grim.
But really I feel lika I'm gonna collapse. D:

D

Deleted member

Grim was the best, man! Mainly because of well... Grim.
But really I feel lika I'm gonna collapse. D:
Lol, I loved that one episode about the clowns...DESTROY US ALL! :p Oh, do you need yet another angelic rest, Pit-kun? D:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Why'd I lol at that? Hahah.

edit: Oh yes, shows I watched…

Let's see gimme a minute.

Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Wild Thorneberrys, Rocko's Modern Life… I could go on forever, haha.
Yeah, I remember that! My sis would watch it more than me though.

Dem retro cartoons.
All. Of. This.

ALL OF IT.

Do I need more reason to like you because it seems impossible for there to be more.

Yeah I'm green Peach. She's mine.

kaazers

Smash Master
You're not the only who likes KP (I have to confess, I was watching it earlier in the morning on Youtube ._.)
I've downloaded all the episodes.

/cough

That reminds me… I should go watch a few.

edit:

All. Of. This.

ALL OF IT.

Do I need more reason to like you because it seems impossible for there to be more.

Yeah I'm green Peach. She's mine.

You just got cooler, Twi.

Like, waaaaay cooler.

First the games yesterday and now this.

TWI HLDKFDKLSSK

edit: sorry. got a bit high from our good tastes.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Lol, I loved that one episode about the clowns...DESTROY US ALL! :p Oh, do you need yet another angelic rest, Pit-kun? D:
Never forget the clowns (I don't mind clowns). >_<
Well I didnt sleep yet. D: I hope I won't miss Peachy time when I wake up since it'll be hours since I will awaken. *may pass out now* D:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've downloaded all the episodes.

/cough

That reminds me… I should go watch a few.
Well that's not weird...-.- lol jk :p old cartoons are too good ^-^
@ Twili Twili You, me and Peachy-chan will now be known as...The Powerpuff Peaches! xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
edit:

You just got cooler, Twi.

Like, waaaaay cooler.

First the games yesterday and now this.

TWI HLDKFDKLSSK

edit: sorry. got a bit high from our good tastes.
I can so say the same about you omf fhkdjldsghkjl

We should like. Pick some time to just watch all of this. Everything. RELIVE THE CHILDHOOD.

kaazers

Smash Master
Well that's not weird...-.- lol jk :p old cartoons are too good ^-^
@ Twili Twili You, me and Peachy-chan will now be known as...The Powerpuff Peaches! xD
I feel like there aren't any good cartoons on these days.

Except for Adventure Time. I've never watched it but have been meaning to. It looks good.

I can so say the same about you omf fhkdjldsghkjl

We should like. Pick some time to just watch all of this. Everything. RELIVE THE CHILDHOOD.

YES.

YES.

And YES.

edit: actually, i downloaded courage, dexter, wild thornberrys, kim possible and hey arnold in its entirety last year. i wish i could give them to you, lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ kaazers kaazers I can't stand any cartoons that are currently running -.- especially that piece of crap show called Uncle Grandpa, that crap is so annoying -.-
@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit If you need to rest, go ahead Pit-kun :) Oh, and when is the Peachy Party? :p

kaazers

Smash Master
I gave up watching currently airing cartoons a long time ago. The quality just really dropped and never came back.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I feel like there aren't any good cartoons on these days.

Except for Adventure Time. I've never watched it but have been meaning to. It looks good.

YES.

YES.

And YES.
IT IS GOOD. ADVENTURE TIMEEEE. It's just one of those shows where half the time you're sitting there wondering--

wait

I got this.

Top Bottom