• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

"Oh no he didn't."

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Thanks man and I think you mean, signature?

Regardless, thanks man.

Oh cool, so, you actually seek, right? And did you use a Black Link like a few weeks ago?
Oh no that wasn't me at least in basic brawl I used him to brawl either blue link and yellow link and yes I mean your signature.

oh by the way nice post on Nintendo 3DS sharing code I just remembered that I did the same thing in PM code (Wi-FI Code) months ago.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh no that wasn't me at least in basic brawl I used him to brawl either blue link and yellow link and yes I mean your signature.

oh by the way nice post on Nintendo 3DS sharing code I just remembered that I did the same thing in PM code (Wi-FI Code) months ago.
Yellow huh? I've fought a Yellow Link before, so far, this Black Link is the closet to actually stand up to me in Link dittos.

If you've ever brawled a White Link that does un-real stuff and that actually work Online, that is no doubt me.

Thanks again man, ha ha, yes, someone had to bring the traditional back towards posting an obvious post that doesn't make sense but is posted anyway.

So, in your view, how are you feeling about Smash4? And your analysis?

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Yellow huh? I've fought a Yellow Link before, so far, this Black Link is the closet to actually stand up to me in Link dittos.

If you've ever brawled a White Link that does un-real stuff and that actually work Online, that is no doubt me.

Thanks again man, ha ha, yes, someone had to bring the traditional back towards posting an obvious post that doesn't make sense but is posted anyway.

So, in your view, how are you feeling about Smash4? And your analysis?
well its hard to give you a property answer without play first but from my point of view and asking a few player its seems OK to me I guess but that definitely doesn't make me to quit brawl never had and never will.

as for my analysis well its seems some people said there is not lag at all especially in glory mode or a bit of lag and other said there is lag that noting chance its the same as brawl or worse than brawl.

as for those custom move some people said its fresh, new beginning and very interest and other said that those moves suck, very confusing , unplayable and should be banned.

as for the gameplay of the characters well its seems OK at the moments so I really need to see it for myself.

the bottom line is that I really didn't pay to much attention to all this and I been busy with brawl like training for a example so for the moment sorry I cannot give a 100% answer.

I Am fighting and competitive player so I like all the smash game even if game became a true art or the game sucks so bad so I planning to buy smash 4 3DS and or Smash 4 Wii U also I gonna buy Street fighter IV, third strike online and street fight II turbo Hd remix, Marvel vs Capcom 3, 2 and Original but I need to figure out how I gonna get Marvel VS Capcom 2 online, The classic Mortal kombat online, tatsunuko Vs capcom from Wii and SF/Tekken even Mario kart and Sonic racer and consider to buy is Sf IV 3DS version and Mortal kombat 9 and X

for the moments the games that I am not interesting is Tekken, soul caliber and virtual fighter

other games that I like from the past is art of fighting, Killer instinct and king of fighting and rampage with animal ha! good memories

OK so what about you?

so For now I gonna stick with brawl and I gonna play it forever hahaha regardless the game and maybe just maybe I'm debut in Project M later on.

Edit: oh yeah I forget four more fighting games that I gonna buy which is Injustice league, MK VS DC Online DBZ games and Naruto games.

Edit: Well that the plan but of course if I can afford it and if I have the time to do this.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
well its hard to give you a property answer without play first but from my point of view and asking a few player its seems OK to me I guess but that definitely doesn't make me to quit brawl never had and never will.

as for my analysis well its seems some people said there is not lag at all especially in glory mode or a bit of lag and other said there is lag that noting chance its the same as brawl or worse than brawl.

as for those custom move some people said its fresh, new beginning and very interest and other said that those moves suck, very confusing , unplayable and should be banned.

as for the gameplay of the characters well its seems OK at the moments so I really need to see it for myself.

the bottom line is that I really didn't pay to much attention to all this and I been busy with brawl like training for a example so for the moment sorry I cannot give a 100% answer.

I Am fighting and competitive player so I like all the smash game even if game became a true art or the game sucks so bad so I planning to buy smash 4 3DS and or Smash 4 Wii U also I gonna buy Street fighter IV, third strike online and street fight II turbo Hd remix, Marvel vs Capcom 3, 2 and Original but I need to figure out how I gonna get Marvel VS Capcom 2 online, The classic Mortal kombat online, tatsunuko Vs capcom from Wii and SF/Tekken even Mario kart and Sonic racer and consider to buy is Sf IV 3DS version and Mortal kombat 9 and X

for the moments the games that I am not interesting is Tekken, soul caliber and virtual fighter

other games that I like from the past is art of fighting, Killer instinct and king of fighting and rampage with animal ha! good memories

OK so what about you?

so For now I gonna stick with brawl and I gonna play it forever hahaha regardless the game and maybe just maybe I'm debut in Project M later on.

Edit: oh yeah I forget four more fighting games that I gonna buy which is Injustice league, MK VS DC Online DBZ games and Naruto games.

Edit: Well that the plan but of course if I can afford it and if I have the time to do this.
Good games to choose, good luck with that plan man. And we still haven't brawled yet, I need all to see my Link (and a good connection of course).

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Smash 4 is a smash bore.

Smash Brawl feels like Smashed balls

Smash Melee is like......

Smash 64.... is a smash 60-bore...

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME? ANOTHER DK MAIN?

olfviofjlbgegbgofngijbilhjbwklrnjbklwihbhwlibwklnhjtkibhtwjbg

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I fought this Zelda, dont remember the color, but I couldnt tell if they were a sandbagging pro, or an incredibly lucky scrub. They did no zelda tech stuff, lots of SDs, no frame traps, nothing she sometimes just kinda rolled and stood there... but they kept reading my jumps into lightning kicks or up-airs and reading my rolls into some decent punishes, and had pretty good spacing. It was like a top player from another traditional fightning game tried smash but didnt know what to do. Was this anyone here? I was a bunch of characters I cant remember which.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I'd love to Brawl someone new man.

0903 5382 1196

Edit: You stole my color Phatom. It's on like Donkey Kong!

Hi there Change of Heart or Coh just dropping by to said Trick r Treat and Happy Halloweeny day

by the way what disguise are you gonna wear?

hahhahaha I Dark Rage indeed truly a very Evil player hahhahaha

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Twas a fun Halloween for me.

Trick-Or-Treaters this year were upbeat and mostly all nice, and though there were high chances of rain it still hasn't came down on us yet. Plus I spent some time with my family watching some shows together. Also made a Jack-O-Lantern with a face modeled after the one from the intro of a certain classic Horror film. Went pretty well.

So how was Halloween for the rest of ya? (for those who do celebrate it in some manner, that is. :p)

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Twas a fun Halloween for me.

Trick-Or-Treaters this year were upbeat and mostly all nice, and though there were high chances of rain it still hasn't came down on us yet. Plus I spent some time with my family watching some shows together. Also made a Jack-O-Lantern with a face modeled after the one from the intro of a certain classic Horror film. Went pretty well.

So how Halloween for the rest of ya? (for those who do celebrate it in some manner, that is. :p)
Good to hear you enjoyed yourself. I may have mentioned this before but I don't celebrate Halloween. Yet some people still came to my door and I just threw some fruit gushers at them lol.

Also started watching The walking dead and a bunch of halloween themed movies.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good to hear you enjoyed yourself. I may have mentioned this before but I don't celebrate Halloween. Yet some people still came to my door and I just threw some fruit gushers at them lol.

Also started watching The walking dead and a bunch of halloween themed movies.
:laugh:

My family watches the Walking Dead, I've only seen some parts from a few episodes and it does look interesting.

I'd try watching some full episodes and see if I like it, but first there are a few other shows I still want to catch up on. It'd be one of the many shows I'd add to my relatively long list of stuff that I need to get caught up on....

EDIT: Also, I have now reached 10,000 in the post count.

....now what?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hi there Change of Heart or Coh just dropping by to said Trick r Treat and Happy Halloweeny day

by the way what disguise are you gonna wear?

hahhahaha I Dark Rage indeed truly a very Evil player hahhahaha
Oh sorry forgot to respond back to this. Thanks man have a nice night.

Edit: a random match of a bad Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4QaJNpMWTNk

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

Thanks Chreest. Fifteen seconds of my life I won't be getting back.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thought I'd share with you all that I'm gonna try playing a Horror game tonight, the first time I'll ever have the experience of playing one.

Think you can guess what it is?

(and if do think you know what it is)

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Thought I'd share with you all that I'm gonna try playing a Horror game tonight, the first time I'll ever have the experience of playing one.

Think you can guess what it is?

(and if do think you know what it is)
The first one or the second one?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The first one or the second one?
The second one actually. First one also peaked my interest as well but I looked it all up in playthroughs, so it's already all spoiled for me, but hey the second one just came out last night so I've still got tons of surprises awaiting me in this one. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom