• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

who gives a **** lmfao
People like me (which are dead or are really hard to discover).

And guess what? You were the one to respond back, therefore, you got my answer towards this game being the speed of Melee (false) and it being faster than Brawl (yes, but just a little more, which means they upgraded from Brawl Vanilla to Brawl dumb-ed a little quicker towards mechanics Vanilla 2.0).

Have fun playing/enjoying Smash4.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Smash 4 has its goods and bads. Im going to play it regardless. I'll find stuff to impress people and make it hype.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You're serious right? You ACTUALLY think Smash4 is going to be a whole new game-play that will even be more unique than Melee... sigh, believe what you want to believe.

I just hope Brawl hope die, hoping Nintendo wont throw away one of or if not there most paid video-game in the Wii console series.

I hope they'll do something I really do, good luck man, I apparently did something crazy with Megaman when I played the demo at Best-buy, I remember hearing everyone yelling "Holy shiz" "WTF" "Screams" and lastly "get this shiz on youtube" oh, and did I mention someone wanted to film it and post on YT, but Best-buy didn't allow recording no bit. *meh face*

Even though there is some flexibility (which honestly isn't a huge gap), I don't see this game doing stuff like Brawl would allow or not even a Melee true combo. All I see (and saw) are grab throws that will hit into a two hit move and then the foe can jump out. I don't see any combos made from scratch like in Melee or Brawl.

Oh, and Arrow cancels has been taken off, lag moves, DACUS, GLIDE TOSSING,Marth is just a no, Kirby is weird, and should I continue? I'm sure we all know the answer to that. Like it or dislike it, It's the truth.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
No one said that it will be more unique than Melee, only time will tell but I highly doubt that itll even come close to that. I was only saying that Ill find stuff, aka crazy combos, flashy setups, unortho movement options, new techniques, you name it. And P-0 was saying its not just Brawl with stuff taken out. Im sure when Brawl came out they were all like "oh this game has no tech whatsoever, you have no setups, you cant even combo!" which we know isnt the truth... some people still think it is, but when we mention it to them they call it useless and continue whining.

All im saying is that im giving it a chance, and not just disregarding it cuz some of the Brawl or Melee techs have been taken out. I play Kirby, besides copy the only ATs he has is basically hammer cancel and quick rock in brawl, so im fine with lack of ATs really. Yeah theres pivot swallow, and other B-reverse stuff but thats universal. Ill just find some and make use of it, i dont really plan to main Kirby but idk who i'll end up using. If people are finding cool ATs already on the 3ds, who knows what we'll find 2 years out on the wii u? Even if its nothing, ill impress people with my playstyle. Going for hard reads, intense mindgames, janky combos, and weird gimmicks is my type of style.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
There are a bunch of bugs that have been discovered (which might be patched in the future) which includes cancelling landing lag with an item toss, throwing a bomb and shooting an arrow at the same time, and Yoshi teleports.

There's also pivot attacks (I think Brawl had this? Not out of a run though). Just wait a bit and see how it turns out.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It was evil monster.

Evil monster did it.

Evil monster only like seeing meta suffer.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yes.

Evil monster is evil all da time.

Meta dont know where he go with this.

Meta go sleep now.

The end.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I know the very monster...

They have four rows of dagger sharp teeth and a forked tongue. Skin a diseased green, and pointy, clawed, wrinkly hands. Their screech can be heard for miles, like the scratching of a black board. Their stench can be smelled for months, like rotten eggs and moldy meat. They are at least fifteen feet tall, with feet the size of cabinets, legs as strong as oxes. It is said that if you stay up at night, turn off all the lights and look into a mirror, their image will appear, and whisper "PrrRRaaannnnKKKK'd" before disappearing into the void, leaving behind nothing but a purple name...

It's either that, or the party monster.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I know the very monster...

They have four rows of dagger sharp teeth and a forked tongue. Skin a diseased green, and pointy, clawed, wrinkly hands. Their screech can be heard for miles, like the scratching of a black board. Their stench can be smelled for months, like rotten eggs and moldy meat. They are at least fifteen feet tall, with feet the size of cabinets, legs as strong as oxes. It is said that if you stay up at night, turn off all the lights and look into a mirror, their image will appear, and whisper "PrrRRaaannnnKKKK'd" before disappearing into the void, leaving behind nothing but a purple name...

It's either that, or the party monster.
Now I have to go to sleep thinking about that....:crying:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I rushed my ass down to the nearest walmart and got myself a copy of smash4.

I hope my 3ds is prepared for intense smashing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It got way too hot in my area to leave the house and pick up a copy.

Guess I'll just have to hope I can get it tomorrow morning before the temperatures rise to ridiculously high levels again. I'll get my copy....

Soon....

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Okay, so I've been seeing the commercial for Smash 3DS all over the place, and this is what it made me think up:

"Excuse me, you're in my seat."

SETTLE IT IN SMA-

"Dude just get out of my ****ing seat."

"Make me."

"OH **** IT'S NINTENDORK OKAY OKAY YOU WIN KID"

"SERIOUSLY COOL IT BEFORE I PELT YOU WITH THIS ****"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ****"

"Oh ****! I changed the gender AND the age this time?!"

"White people."

"I missed my stop."

Happy Sunday guys. <3

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
oooooooooooooo MY TURN

"I... I see dead people."

"In your dreams?"

*shakes head*

"While your awake?"

*nods*

"Dead people like, in graves? In coffins?"

"Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead."

"How often do you see them?"

"All the time."

"They're everywhere."

"White people."

"I missed my stop."

xP

Last edited:
Top Bottom