• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

HYP3R

Smash Lord
A GAME WHERE KAAZ WILL DIE! I WILL RUN OVER HIM WITH THE TACO BUS AND THEN THROW HIS CORPSE IN THE BOILING OIL!-The game is Brawl :D Its not like anyone will die......heehee.......
I'm guessing Peach will pull a bus out of her dress too right?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Oh, I may have forgotten to mention it, but....this page claim also belongs to me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
5 AM? Hahh.... Easy.

I feel like I shouldn't be proud of these things.
Eh, it's just a particular opportunity I took, so it was easier here than normal.

I've stayed up all night from waking up early in the morning and through the entire night before, all the wake to 6:00 AM and sometimes longer.

I too should really not be proud of these things...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It was my birthday on a weekend yesterday and I took the opportunity to stay up till 5:00 AM.

YOU'RE ALL WEAKLINGS DO YOU HEAR ME
My weekend.. Friday night was go to sleep at 3:30am, woke up 6:30am Saturday for work from 7:30 to 4, came home, stayed awake, and awake all night up until.. almost 9am this morning somehow. It's....not something to be proud of, no, not really.

I had witnesses.

Player -0

Smash Hero
My weekend.. Friday night was go to sleep at 3:30am, woke up 6:30am Saturday for work from 7:30 to 4, came home, stayed awake, and awake all night up until.. almost 9am this morning somehow. It's....not something to be proud of, no, not really.

I had witnesses.
Pfff, someone's addicted to KH.

Edit - Was it changed so when you quote someone they keep their text color or do you do it manually?

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Pfff, someone's addicted to KH.

Edit - Was it changed so when you quote someone they keep their text color or do you do it manually?
KH dabess k. I'm having a constant nostalgia trip replaying the first game, then it's on to re:CoM and KH II.

I manually edit my text each time, including the color. You do that automatic hex color for yours, right?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I see. We shall meet again in smash 4 indeed. I gotta get a wiiu stillllllll.

(Btw you hold the record of having a page claim with the least amount of posts here. 2 messages.)

Not going to even acknowledge what anyone has to say about this avi of mine. Nooooope

Last edited:
Top Bottom