• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I've been pranked. My symptoms are severe... They come in waves and will continue to get progressively worse....

I thought it was @ P PATH O__o at first... Turns out it was someone else... *cough

someone help.....

I can feel it...

Changing me...
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Just embrace the change. :troll:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
People still play Brawl :troll:?
Yes I diversify in every smash, nothing wrong with that, its nice that you could whoop someone in every installment, or have close matches in PM yet whoop em in brawl, its a nice feeling, im the best at 64 doe, but no one plays that anymore. :_:

kaazers

Smash Master
Am bery :sadsheep: 2day cuz I :GCStart:meh dai /w owt brek:sonic: nd :bluejump:2 skewl nd da kidz :GCRT: :troll: 2 meh n :crazy: liek :drshrug::bomb: da techer :kirby::yeahboi:
I'll just leave this here. : )
Stand back, guys.

I got this.

Am bery rainbow sheep 2day cuz i start button meh dai /w out breksonic nd jumpingbluesmilie 2 skewl nd da kids right trigger trollface 2 meh n eyepoppingsmilie liek drifloon bob-omb da techer kirby smiling black guy.

...No?

HYP3R

Smash Lord

Stand back, guys.

I got this.

Am bery rainbow sheep 2day cuz i start button meh dai /w out breksonic nd jumpingbluesmilie 2 skewl nd da kids right trigger trollface 2 meh n eyepoppingsmilie liek drifloon bob-omb da techer kirby smiling black guy.

...No?
Close enough lol.
I had a translated version somewhere back in page 300, i'll find it by next week I promise. :c

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Stand back, guys.

I got this.

...No?
I think it's "Am very sad 2day cuz I start my day without breaks and jumping 2 skewl (I don't think this is right but I'm trying) and the kids pick on me an drive me insane, I tell a teacher and I feel better?

That last part had me baffled, but maybe I got some of it right didn't I? @ H HYP3R

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I think it's "Am very sad 2day cuz I start my day without breaks and jumping 2 skewl (I don't think this is right but I'm trying) and the kids pick on me an drive me insane, I tell a teacher and I feel better?

That last part had me baffled, but maybe I got some of it right didn't I? @ H HYP3R
I think it was something like,

"I'm very sad today cause I started my day without breakfast and went to school and…"

Yeah, I'm completely lost after that, haha... We shall find out in a week when Hype digs up the official translation.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Loose translation: Most people here are back in school, and school sucks. Especially when everyone at your school is dumb as bricks.

D

Deleted member

Diddy nerfs :c
I saw in that thread that Peach's turnip pulling speed was nerfed .-. (i think that's what it said). However, i also saw that Peach Bomber has like no start up lag and is extremely fast ^0^

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I've got to get Brawl online again. That one session with Zatch was fun.
Hey, how long does a prank last?

And yeah, even with the diminished basic scene, random nothings are fun to do in friend brawls. Whether you like versing or just messing around.

D

Deleted member

And yeah, even with the diminished basic scene, random nothings are fun to do in friend brawls. Whether you like versing or just messing around.
WOW TWI DAT PAGE CLAIM O-O

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

1 month :c

Idk why I'm subjecting myself to this torture. But I feel like If I don't than the person who pranked me wins.

Brawl is fun though. Even though I'm a better Melee player. I still love playing Brawl too.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You wouldn't be the first pranked user I've seen here do a whole theme for the duration of being pranked. Though you've taken things to a much higher level than most I've seen as well. :p

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Idk why I'm subjecting myself to this torture. But I feel like If I don't than the person who pranked me wins.
I remember when I used to let my pink name eat away at my sanity. Premium users don't get to do that to themselves anymore.
Other times, my past doesn't feel so... far away.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord

I think it was something like,

"I'm very sad today cause I started my day without breakfast and went to school and…"

Yeah, I'm completely lost after that, haha... We shall find out in a week when Hype digs up the official translation.
Translation: I am very sad today because I started my day without breakfast and went to school and the kids are trolls to me and i'm like idgaf bomb the teacher kirby shaq.

Also I might become more active because I don't have anything else to do other than school now. :/

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Really? No one else is gonna post one?

Fine, I'll do it.

Translation: I am very sad today because I started my day without breakfast and went to school and the kids are trolls to me and i'm like idgaf bomb the teacher kirby shaq.

Also I might become more active because I don't have anything else to do other than school now. :/
Now we finally know…

Look forward to seeing you around more, Hype.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really? No one else is gonna post one?

Fine, I'll do it.

Now we finally know…

Look forward to seeing you around more, Hype.
Dat gif thoooo xD And yes, we are looking forward to seeing you, Hype ^0^ WE NEEDZ YOU HEREEEEEE AND AND AND YOU CAN GIVE ME MOAR TACOZ! ^-^

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Loose translation: Most people here are back in school, and school sucks. Especially when everyone at your school is dumb as bricks.

WHY DOES NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO WEEGEE FOXBLAZE!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Scrolling through old pages is fun. Remember when I was an artist?

• table data
    [*]strikethrough tex:colorful:t<font color="#FF0000">Red Text</font>, <font color="red">Red Text</font>, <span style="color:#FF0000;">Red Text</span>,​
    Code:
    ❤    ❥    웃    유    ♋    ☮    ✌    ☏    ☢    ☠    ☤    ☑    ♚    ▲    ♪    ✈    ⌚    ¿
    ♥    ❣    ♂    ♀    ⚤    ⚥    ✍  [QUOTE]@kaazers @Rickster @HYP3R [/QUOTE]  ✉    ☣    ♲    Ⓐ    ☒    ♛    ▼    ⚖    ⚑    ⌛    ¡
    ღ    ☕    ツ    ☼    ☁    ❅    ⚛    ✎    ©    ®    ™    ⚜    Σ    ✯    ☭    ⚔    ✞
    ℃    ℉    °    ✿    ϟ    ☃    ☂    ✄    ¢    €    £    ⚓    ∞    ✪    ➳    ☯    ✡    ☪
    [LIST=1]
    [*]<s>strikethrough text</s>, <del>strikethrough text</del> or <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">strikethrough text</span>

<sp a n style="color:red;">Red Text</span>[style size="15px"]
t[/style] [/list] E
[/quote]

QUOTE IT. I DARE YOU.
[/LIST]

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

table data
[*]strikethrough tex:colorful:t<font color="#FF0000">Red Text</font>, <font color="red">Red Text</font>, <span style="color:#FF0000;">Red Text</span>,​
Code:
❤    ❥    웃    유    ♋    ☮    ✌    ☏    ☢    ☠    ☤    ☑    ♚    ▲    ♪    ✈    ⌚    ¿
♥    ❣    ♂    ♀    ⚤    ⚥    ✍  [QUOTE]@kaazers @Rickster @HYP3R [/QUOTE]  ✉    ☣    ♲    Ⓐ    ☒    ♛    ▼    ⚖    ⚑    ⌛    ¡
ღ    ☕    ツ    ☼    ☁    ❅    ⚛    ✎    ©    ®    ™    ⚜    Σ    ✯    ☭    ⚔    ✞
℃    ℉    °    ✿    ϟ    ☃    ☂    ✄    ¢    €    £    ⚓    ∞    ✪    ➳    ☯    ✡    ☪
[LIST=1]
[*]<s>strikethrough text</s>, <del>strikethrough text</del> or <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">strikethrough text</span>
[/LIST]
t[/style] [/list] E

QUOTE IT. I DARE YOU.
[/LIST]
Ok

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

• table data
    Code:
    [LIST=1]

t[/style] [/list] E
[/LIST]

• I'll bite.

QUOTE IT. I DARE YOU.
[/quote]
I'll bite

Wtffffccfffcffsgdbbxh

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

• table data
    Code:
    [LIST=1]

t[/style] [/list] E
[/LIST]

• QUOTE IT. I DARE YOU.
[/quote]
.............HOLY **** O-O WHAT IS THIS?!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

• table data
    Code:
    [LIST=1]

t[/style] [/list] E
[/LIST]

• QUOTE IT. I DARE YOU.
Heh.

2-0 baby.

Last edited:
Top Bottom