• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Which is why she actually does require some thought, especially against stronger opponents.

Oh, and your new avatar sucks. Flaco>KAWAI DESU SHOJOOOOOOO~!
I got pranked....

Gotta embrace it.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
My balls are shrinking just watching that. GTFO until you can come back with anime that involves shirtless dudes and copious amounts of blood!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Actually..... they're all Gif replies now.

Except that earlier one. I had that one up since before I was pranked so I didn't bother gifing it lol.

Look at my recent posts.... Look at all my gifs...

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think its better than everyone thinking

Sorry. Its not a GIF

(going to bed now Don't wake me or else)

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
MY EYES! I need to take some boner pills, punch holes in a wall, and then go to sleep in tears. TOO MUCH FEMINE

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Three things I want to know here.

1. Why is there a mod for a thread that's all about and towards nonsense.

2. Place gets weirder every-time, no?

3. Where is Wisdom at anyway.

Bored, so I want to know these three questions.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Three things I want to know here.

1. Why is there a mod for a thread that's all about and towards nonsense.

2. Place gets weirder every-time, no?

3. Where is Wisdom at anyway.

Bored, so I want to know these three questions.
Hm.
You were the person last person I'd expect to see back here. What a pleasant surprise, long time no see.
If the answers are really so important to you ...

One, I'm sure the answer to that question is a given, if you had seen what happened previously. Two, nonsense is the specialty here, not that I'm really a part of this thread anymore. In fact, I'd like to say it seems to be lacking in "weirdness", if you were to compare to a couple months back. But if it's really so weird to you, why be here, much less address it anyways? And three, over half of us have moved on to a different way of contacting now, other than this thread.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, this is what happens as I get gradually more hammered as the night goes on. It's good I've started going to bed a little earlier.

Nice to see you here, Change-san. As for your questions, I do my best to make this topic as sweaty and manly as I do. The mods never really touched this board, even when it was more active.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Like kaaz always said..."Even if someone goes, eventually they always come back to this thread" and here they are... posting here again. Heh.

Looks like might have a newcomer doe ^^^ I c u there.

Welp time to college it up. (omg ._. )

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hm.
You were the person last person I'd expect to see back here. What a pleasant surprise, long time no see.
If the answers are really so important to you ...

One, I'm sure the answer to that question is a given, if you had seen what happened previously. Two, nonsense is the specialty here, not that I'm really a part of this thread anymore. In fact, I'd like to say it seems to be lacking in "weirdness", if you were to compare to a couple months back. But if it's really so weird to you, why be here, much less address it anyways? And three, over half of us have moved on to a different way of contacting now, other than this thread.
Okay, I see, I got my questions answered nice to see some then. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
You should.

EVERYONE SHOULD!!!

( I joined this place right before skype killed it)
It would be nice to see everyone together again here like old times.
Why didn't you just join in on skype with us?
\
Edit: Unintentional page claim. Yes.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You should.

EVERYONE SHOULD!!!

( I joined this place right before skype killed it)
You're still defiling this thread with your awful taste in anime! Seriously, I'm gonna turn into another Zatchiel if this goes on and start fantasizing about ponies and boys.

COMPENSATION BELOW

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
WHAT. ARE. YOU. SAYING?! I-I-I CAN NOT COMPREHEND THIS. I NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING O-O
彼女は私をprankedさかと思いまして。私はこれが役に立てば幸い。

ために、私は日本のすべてを掲示してい次のレベルに私のprankingを取る。

D

Deleted member

彼女は私をprankedさかと思いまして。私はこれが役に立てば幸い。

ために、私は日本のすべてを掲示してい次のレベルに私のprankingを取る。

I CAN NOT EVEN O-O DO YOU KNOW SPANISH?! I SPEAK THAT. I DONT KNOW JAPANESE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IM SCARED O-O *gets emergency tacos*

kaazers

Smash Master

…Not sure what I've come back to…

Observations:

1. Moonspeak on the thread. no...

2. I've gone blind from all the purple, pink and red on this page.

3. I see that Cap'n Crunch --- excuse me, Cap'n Crunchette --- has finally gone through with the procedure he's been talking about for a while now. He's my friend; I support his decision entirely. I got your back, bro---- uh, sis?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm right here. Haven't felt like being around much lately
That's good to see that really. Hope things are going smoothly with you.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 You only call me that because of my Link, he he, though we must re-match sometime, still have some more cool stuff to show you with a bad character like Link, he he.

I don't really care if he keeps grudges (neither should I) but where's AP at anyway. I assume from the WFC WiFi shutdown, he hasn't been seen here anymore I presume.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 You only call me that because of my Link, he he, though we must re-match sometime, still have some more cool stuff to show you with a bad character like Link, he he.

I don't really care if he keeps grudges (neither should I) but where's AP at anyway. I assume from the WFC WiFi shutdown, he hasn't been seen here anymore I presume.
Oh AP? (I guess i'll answer this) he's around the smash 4 boards getting ready for smash 4. Since he loves palutena and all that, he's basically retired from brawl.

Observations of my own:

1. Alot of animu gifs

2. People b comin back more often then i originally thought, new black sheep.

3. yo no soy nessitado.

/steps into the shadows

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh AP? (I guess i'll answer this) he's around the smash 4 boards getting ready for smash 4. Since he loves palutena and all that, he's basically retired from brawl.

Observations of my own:

1. Alot of animu gifs

2. People b comin back more often then i originally thought, new black sheep.

3. yo no soy nessitado.

/steps into the shadows
Oh I see, well I'm not, I'm changing Link in the Brawl Arena, people are now knowing about me, though I need more videos to be uploaded, by any chance, did you ever save our matches, man? Would be nice, I wont use your name, I just need some more footage, thinking once more of finishing my Link combo video.

And no one (meaning Brawl Arena and Online) are offline, want to brawl, man? Looking to brawl whoever, I don't look for any particular layers, just have a good time hopefully.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh I see, well I'm not, I'm changing Link in the Brawl Arena, people are now knowing about me, though I need more videos to be uploaded, by any chance, did you ever save our matches, man? Would be nice, I wont use your name, I just need some more footage, thinking once more of finishing my Link combo video.

And no one (meaning Brawl Arena and Online) are offline, want to brawl, man? Looking to brawl whoever, I don't look for any particular layers, just have a good time hopefully.
I dont usually save matches because i dont really have the time or patience to upload them.

However we can brawl anytime, just not now, as its late, plus i'm kinda doing something, however if you have no one to brawl and i'm around and its not past midnight. We could go at it, but due to college i cant really do weekdays. then maybe you could upload our matches, you may use my name.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I dont usually save matches because i dont really have the time or patience to upload them.

However we can brawl anytime, just not now, as its late, plus i'm kinda doing something, however if you have no one to brawl and i'm around and its not past midnight. We could go at it, but due to college i cant really do weekdays. then maybe you could upload our matches, you may use my name.
Ah okay, I figured anyway, nah, I wont really upload nothing, unless I do something new that will impress myself, though anything with Link now doesn't impress me, so Idk if I'm just that one person who thinks that, or if anyone else thinks differently.

Yes, college will do that, good thing I'm almost done and need like two more years of college left, plus I'm only taking two classes which is less stressful and cool. Okay man, if you can brawl in a few minutes or so, let me know, thanks.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

…Not sure what I've come back to…

Observations:

1. Moonspeak on the thread. no...

2. I've gone blind from all the purple, pink and red on this page.

3. I see that Cap'n Crunch --- excuse me, Cap'n Crunchette --- has finally gone through with the procedure he's been talking about for a while now. He's my friend; I support his decision entirely. I got your back, bro---- uh, sis?
I've been pranked. My symptoms are severe... They come in waves and will continue to get progressively worse....

I thought it was @ P PATH O__o at first... Turns out it was someone else... *cough

someone help.....

I can feel it...

Changing me...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

Nah, it's because you actually try to learn as much as possible about Smash, where most people at worst behave like Jinx, simulatenously claiming skill while doing nothing to attain it, and at best playing the game and improving but not trying to gain a better understanding of it. Most people don't really think about the intricacies of their character, especially in Brawl, so I salute you for that.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah, it's because you actually try to learn as much as possible about Smash, where most people at worst behave like Jinx, simulatenously claiming skill while doing nothing to attain it, and at best playing the game and improving but not trying to gain a better understanding of it. Most people don't really think about the intricacies of their character, especially in Brawl, so I salute you for that.
Okay thanks man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom