• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
Did everyone feel my likespam? Yeah, I thought so.

I was one of her victims. I was naive to have thought that I was capable of besting her at it. ......the horror....
It's okay, Harriet… join our support group. We'll pull through it together. Dan and Rick have recently stopped getting those nightmares.

I'm still recovering.

Heh......

Heh......
El Capitan…you monster.

Nice to see this is still alive.
It's been struggling, but it's still alive, Hype. You're pretty busy these days, I know, but try to stop by if you ever have the time.

Also, you just reminded me I still have that last case in Dual Destinies to beat…

That aside, WOW lots of spam.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
None of the spam was mine. I was too busy being a shining beacon of intelligence among all the other trash posts.

D

Deleted member

None of the spam was mine. I was too busy being a shining beacon of intelligence among all the other trash posts.
I think this may be the most idiotic thing you've posted xD Lmao I love how you haven't even left yet xD You're probably still butthurt at how your thread was a failure and ours was a success that created a family.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Its almost that time again @XDanDan612

Better not.... fall asleep :troll:
NOPE! NEVER SLEEPING AGAIN. WHO KNOWS WHAT'LL HAPPEN?! TWI AND KAAZ MIGHT SHAVE MY HEAD IN MY SLEEP! I CAN NEVER REST AGAIN. I WILL LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE WITHOUT SLEEP! (inb4 i fall asleep in an hour)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well.... If I won't double post.... And you're the only other one here...

37: Me

38: You

39: Me

40: You

1: Me :troll:

heh. heh. heh.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
All according to plan.....

Heh...
heh...
heh...

Next post loses :troll:

The death of this thread will be this next page claim.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I think this may be the most idiotic thing you've posted xD Lmao I love how you haven't even left yet xD You're probably still butthurt at how your thread was a failure and ours was a success that created a family.
I'm feeling the intelligence strongly with all the XDs and poorly written gibberish.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

LMAO I TRIED TO GET IT BY DOUBLE POSTING BUT I GOT A NOTIFICATION THINGY SAYING I NEED TO WAIT 24 SECONDS OMFG I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW! I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE! HAVE THE PAGES GAWD. I-I-I-I-I NEED MY EMERGENCY TACOS AGAIN.................I RAN OUT OF TACOS NOOOOO

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LMAO I TRIED TO GET IT BY DOUBLE POSTING BUT I GOT A NOTIFICATION THINGY SAYING I NEED TO WAIT 24 SECONDS OMFG I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW! I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE! HAVE THE PAGES GAWD. I-I-I-I-I NEED MY EMERGENCY TACOS AGAIN.................I RAN OUT OF TACOS NOOOOO
Don't worry, mofo, we got a million more to fight for!

But still. 563 is now FoxBlaze territory.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't worry, mofo, we got a million more to fight for!

But still. 563 is now FoxBlaze territory.

Ain't dat cute. The lil *** here thinks he's good. Lol you've got WAY more pages to go if you wanna catch up to the number of pages we've all gotten ;)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I have time, so that's no concern. But seriously, what gives you your mean streak? Did someone touch you in your no-no spot as a child or something?

D

Deleted member

I have time, so that's no concern. But seriously, what gives you your mean streak? Did someone touch you in your no-no spot as a child or something?
Uh, no. Were you thrown into a dumpster as a baby because your parents couldnt stand being near you? o:
Edit Hmm, you're not answering. I guess you are a dumpster baby xD Well, you are garbage so you gotta go where you belong :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
5 people viewing the thread? thats like... 50% attendance.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Uh, no. Were you thrown into a dumpster as a baby because your parents couldnt stand being near you? o:
I don't know what makes you randomly insult people like you do, but a piece of advice: don't do it in real life. There's some crazy ****ers out there, and you'll potentially get bucked and dumped in a river.

Not like you'll listen or respond with anything coherent, but it's just a word of advice.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what makes you randomly insult people like you do, but a piece of advice: don't do it in real life. There's some crazy ****ers out there, and you'll potentially get bucked and dumped in a river.

Not like you'll listen or respond with anything coherent, but it's just a word of advice.
Uh....i actually live in a safe area.....i dont think i'll get "bucked and dumped in a river" :p I think i'll be safe ^0^

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Uh....i actually live in a safe area.....i dont think i'll get "bucked and dumped in a river" :p I think i'll be safe ^0^
God, you're ********. I live in a suburb that's considered one of the safest of its size in America and hadn't seen any homicides in years, but just a few months ago someone broke into a house and killed two people.

Crazies aren't limited to the ghetto, but I guess you may not realize that.

D

Deleted member

God, you're ********. I live in a suburb that's considered one of the safest of its size in America and hadn't seen any homicides in years, but just a few months ago someone broke into a house and killed two people.

Crazies aren't limited to the ghetto, but I guess you may not realize that.
Ikr im SOOO RETARED LOL 2+2=92! :p I swear to god you have the weakest comebacks ever :p

Top Bottom