• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Alright. I might run PM, but we'll see how things turn out. Out of the two that already expressed interest, @ Rickster Rickster and @ Metalbro Metalbro , would you be okay with PM? I was originally planning on Brawl, but it will be hard enough to get attendance as is, so whatever flies with people.

I'll start a topic for this to set up some basic parameters.
Yeah I'd prefer P:M

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Alright, it sounds like PM is favored.

Editing the tournament topic.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Alright. I might run PM, but we'll see how things turn out. Out of the two that already expressed interest, @ Rickster Rickster and @ Metalbro Metalbro , would you be okay with PM? I was originally planning on Brawl, but it will be hard enough to get attendance as is, so whatever flies with people.

I would like to join whatever you're doing, brawl/PM doesnt matter.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Sounds good. I'll have people confirm their attendance in the tournament topic before I start making the brackets, but it will be a bit before that can start, because I'll need a better general idea of how many people will play.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You should still try for the brawl tourney first imo. :b I know a lot of people prefer brawl here.

Count me in if we get enough people. I haven't played Brawl in a month or 2, but this should give me some motivation to keep playing.

My interest in video games just keeps declining for some reason.
Taking a break from video games isn't a bad thing so long as you still say hi. :<

Edit: Derp, just saw Metals post about preferring P:M, that's what I get for not refreshing =.=

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yeah, but 90% of those who played Brawl have moved on now. PM will most likely yield better attendance, but we'll see.

D

Deleted member

I'll join this P:M tourney. Seems fun cx.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
K.

So far, we have:

Rickster (?)
Metalbro
PATH O__o
Star Warrior
DanDan

CaptainKirby, another old man, said he might check it out as well.

Hopefully Flaco the Bread Defender/AKA Cap'n Crunch will show an interest as well, since he's another regular here. But If there's not much more interest within a day or two, I might go for an eight person bracket.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
If you're doing P:M, you could always advertise in the WiFi Thread, or post in the online tournament section if you want more people.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I know, I just figured I would have it designated towards this board if possible. Last time we had people from other sub-forums as well, but my main concern right now is getting a multiple of eight since it's going to be a pain in the ass to organize if I don't.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Sorry, but I won't be able to do the P:M tournament. :confused: I only have one SD card, which is used for Wiimmfi.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Alright. We'll see how this pans out. At this point, it seems the majority are in favor of PM, but if there's a lot more interest it may go to Brawl, though I doubt that's happening.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Alright, so for PM, that means:

Metalbro
PATH O__o
Star Warrior
DanDan
Player-0

I'll try asking around the Arena/Friend Code List to see if I can get the last few players/subs.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
P:M tourney? Or Brawl. Sorry. Idk what's going on lol. Can someone clue me in?

I came here just to say I won a Brawl tourney :awesome: It was just a round robin though lol.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
As it stands, probably PM, since that seems to be the mode the majority of entrants favored.

Cool **** winning a tournament. The only tourney I ever went to was a sub-local for a small organization in my city. The rules were complete **** (generic item FFA) and the players were...well, what you'd expect in that environment. I think I went 15 KOs, 2 deaths the first game, and just called it quits at that point, lol.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@Zatchiel

Apparently one of the people at the tourney I was at played you before. His tag was Randy at the tournament. He was also the TO.

We both hadn't lost a set and we were the last match of the round robin. It was pretty hype. He has a pretty decent Olimar. I 3-0'd him though. Thanks to my top 3 characters. :diddy::zerosuitsamus::falco:. (all trained by you. And I was sure to let him know after he said he played you before)

I did pretty well in all the brackets.
Brawl: 1st

Melee: 2nd

P:M: 2nd

Melee Doubles: 1st

Glad to finally find someone I can play Brawl with IRL.

D

Deleted member

PATH YOU PAGE STEALER O-O NO FAIR! I remember when me, Kaaz and Rick would battle for Page Prince title. I WAS THE BEST PAGE CLAIMER, THEREFORE, I AM THE PAGE PRINCE! :demon:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
One day you can boast to your grandkids about how good you were at taking the first post on forum pages. It's a great honor to have.

D

Deleted member

It was completely fair. You had ages to claim this page!

Muahahaha
but........BUT..........YOU KNOW WHAT? F**K THE PAGE. IM ALREADY THE PAGE PRINCE. IM HAPPY!.......*Dan is currently screaming into his pillow*

Last edited by a moderator:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It will be here pretty quickly at the rate people are spamming up the place. Weeks of one or two posts a day, and suddenly it becomes like lab monkeys tossing fresh, molten feces at each other because someone made the first post on a page.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Path PLZ OKAY PLZ. SOMETIMES YOU'RE JUST SO MEAN TO ME AND I DONT LIKE IT. I-IM JUST A CHILD :crying:
It will be here pretty quickly at the rate people are spamming up the place. Weeks of one or two posts a day, and suddenly it becomes like lab monkeys tossing fresh, molten feces at each other because someone made the first post on a page.
lmao, you should have seen this thread in it's prime. This spam is nothing compared to what we used to do. 8) It was chaos. Sweet, sweet chaos.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Pretty much. I wonder how many posts until the next page. It also seems like I post and then the next post is the new page.... Kinda sucks.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yeah, reminds me of the old social. People would be spamming the place up with random ****, anime discussion (or loud arguing, more like it) being a favorite.

D

Deleted member

lmao, you should have seen this thread in it's prime. This spam is nothing compared to what we used to do. 8) It was chaos. Sweet, sweet chaos.
All of dat chaos........IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING O-O Remember how we would notice guests looking at our thread and we'd be like "COME JOIN US WE'RE LOTS OF FUN AND WE'RE A LITTLE MESSED UP BUT WE'RE STILL FUN! ^0^"

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah, reminds me of the old social. People would be spamming the place up with random ****, anime discussion (or loud arguing, more like it) being a favorite.
Sounds like a preedy fun social then.
All of dat chaos........IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING O-O Remember how we would notice guests looking at our thread and we'd be like "COME JOIN US WE'RE LOTS OF FUN AND WE'RE A LITTLE MESSED UP BUT WE'RE STILL FUN! ^0^"
More like, how we scared the guests :awesome:. Especially during our drama episodes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sounds like a preedy fun social then.

More like, how we scared the guests :awesome:. Especially during our drama episodes.
WE DIDN'T SCARE THEM....we just, like, surprised them! WE'RE TOTES FUN PEOPLE. WE KNOW HOW TO HAVE A GUD TIME! :D

D

Deleted member

Indeed, lots of fun waz had. :)
psssssst.....Path.........PATH PSSSSST I SEE 3 GUESTS. THEY SHOULD TOTES JOIN US O u O. HEY, GUESTS, COME JOIN US! NOW! WE'RE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE AND WE HAVE TACOS! ^0^
Edit: OH MY GOD THEY WENT AWAY :'( FINE, THEIR LOSS >: (

Top Bottom