• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
So, that means ~18 to go.

I'll just let you morons spam the place for a while, and come back when it's time to claim my title. See you then!

D

Deleted member

Lol "your title" xD Thats funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Even if I don't get it, I'll patiently wait and take the next page. Or the next. Time isn't an object. I'll get a page. Today, tomorrow, years from now. I'll claim at least one. I won't rest. I'll sacrifice all time to claim it. Until the glory of FoxBlaze can emblazon the first post of a single page, there will be no rest, no peace.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
There goes my reading comprehension. BRB, heading back to first grade.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Everyone is squatting.... Waiting for the next person to post so they can strike and claim the next page.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want the page BUT EVENTUALLY IM GONNA FORGET AND IM GONNA MISS THE PAGE :'(

D

Deleted member

Today is like the fourth time i've fallen asleep while playing with people. WHY CANT I STAY AWAKE. WHO KNOWS WHAT TWI AND KAAZ DID TO ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING O-O.....*Dan hides*

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I fell a sleep playing Super Metroid once. It was pretty weird because I was pressing buttons still.

It also happened while I played Melee. I had to listen to music to keep me up lol.

D

Deleted member

edit: THAT NOT FAIR YOU DOUBLE POSTED :'( I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW I JUST CANT....I-I NEED MY EMERGENCY TACOS! *DAN GOES SEARCHING FOR TACOS*

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Today is like the fourth time i've fallen asleep while playing with people. WHY CANT I STAY AWAKE. WHO KNOWS WHAT TWI AND KAAZ DID TO ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING O-O.....*Dan hides*
Actually we were quite nice and decided to gently boot you out at results screen. The three of us all died together peacefully that round.. :'D

D

Deleted member

Actually we were quite nice and decided to gently boot you out at results screen. The three of us all died together peacefully that round.. :'D
"quite nice" YEAH RIGHT. YOU AND KAAZ PROBABLY TEAMED UP AND BEAT ME UP. AND YOU ALSO PROBABLY TOOK ME TO THE CORNER AND....DID THINGS TO ME.....O-O

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
"quite nice" YEAH RIGHT. YOU AND KAAZ PROBABLY TEAMED UP AND BEAT ME UP. AND YOU ALSO PROBABLY TOOK ME TO THE CORNER AND....DID THINGS TO ME.....O-O
Shhhhhhh shh sh it's all in your head. We decided what to do before loading the match, stood there on the side of FD.. and then we all died together. It was glorious. And then we stalled you out at results. he tried to do things to my ike though.

D

Deleted member

Shhhhhhh shh sh it's all in your head. We decided what to do before loading the match, stood there on the side of FD.. and then we all died together. It was glorious. And then we stalled you out at results. he tried to do things to my ike though.
LIES! YOU DID THINGS TO ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING! I-I-I WAS VIOLATED. GWEN, HOW COULD YOU?! I'LL THROW YOU IN BOILING OIL FOR THIS!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
GODDAMNIT! Crunchies cheated!

Ah well. 652 will still be mine, though it will take a bit before I get that opportunity.

D

Deleted member

LOL you thought you'd get the page xD Thats a funny thought ^o^ How does it feel to be wrong?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
LIES! YOU DID THINGS TO ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING! I-I-I WAS VIOLATED. GWEN, HOW COULD YOU?! I'LL THROW YOU IN BOILING OIL FOR THIS!
If anyone was violated, it was ME. That Ike action yo.. huhu don't fall asleep/go AFC with Kaz in the room, don't you remember that rule?

D

Deleted member

If anyone was violated, it was ME. That Ike action yo.. huhu don't fall asleep/go AFC with Kaz in the room, don't you remember that rule?
NO TWI STAHP LYING. YOU AND KAAZ ****** ME IN THE CORNER AND THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
NO TWI STAHP LYING. YOU AND KAAZ ****** ME IN THE CORNER AND THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO ABOUT IT!
You had a bad dream, that's all. Shhhh go back to sleep... yes in the middle of the day.

D

Deleted member

You had a bad dream, that's all. Shhhh go back to sleep... yes in the middle of the day.
I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO SLEEP. WHAT IF IM VIOLATED AGAIN?..IT-ITS NOT SAFE HERE! I MUST LEAVE! *Dan goes to Mexico and changes his names to Robert*

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LOL you thought you'd get the page xD Thats a funny thought ^o^ How does it feel to be wrong?
I don't care about the feels. I'll drown them in beer until I can reawaken for page 652's dawning, arrogant mofo.

*is crieing inside

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yeah, I only note it when I see it. Until then, pile on the compliments. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom