• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

Oh....I see the page was taken.....i'm upset...

at least @ Twili Twili didn't get it. HAHA YOU'RE LOSING YOU PAGE CLAIMING SKILLS.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

at least @ Twili Twili didn't get it. HAHA YOU'RE LOSING YOU PAGE CLAIMING SKILLS.
You didn't get it either. Who's laughing now?
this place is dead now... no one cares anymore

D

Deleted member

You didn't get it either. Who's laughing now?
this place is dead now... no one cares anymore
But everyone expects you to get the pages, not me. YOU'RE LOSING YOUR SKILLS, TWI. YOU'RE.............YOU'RE LOSING DAT PAGE CLAIMING MAGIC O-O

And if you're out of the competition, I can finally move up from page prince to PAGE KING. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS O u O

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
But everyone expects you to get the pages, not me. YOU'RE LOSING YOUR SKILLS, TWI. YOU'RE.............YOU'RE LOSING DAT PAGE CLAIMING MAGIC O-O

And if you're out of the competition, I can finally move up from page prince to PAGE KING. I WILL BE VICTORIOUS O u O
Naj, you'll never be king like I was queen. The memories remain.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You forget one thing: We all view you as the "Page Queen" however I have not seen you claim a page in a while. Explain it to me "PAGE QUEEN" O-O
Simple. No one comes here anymore, no one really cares. This place has died, however the memories that are here have not. Therefore I have always been Page Queen, and always will be.

D

Deleted member

Simple. No one comes here anymore, no one really cares. This place has died, however the memories that are here have not. Therefore I have always been Page Queen, and always will be.
Jeez you sound so depressing when you say this place has died. IT HAS NOT DIED K WE SHALL NEVER DIE. WE'RE UNBREAKABLE GAWD TWI.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Jeez you sound so depressing when you say this place has died. IT HAS NOT DIED K WE SHALL NEVER DIE. WE'RE UNBREAKABLE GAWD TWI.
Well, it's kind of the truth. Brawl's online termination, Smash 4's release, and everyone moving to skype all worked together to make this place what it is now--a ghost town. Yeah, we can all come back, and yeah, this place will still be here.. but it's not the same.

Haha I am depressing.

D

Deleted member

Well, it's kind of the truth. Brawl's online termination, Smash 4's release, and everyone moving to skype all worked together to make this place what it is now--a ghost town. Yeah, we can all come back, and yeah, this place will still be here.. but it's not the same.

Haha I am depressing.
Twi, plz. STAHP BEING DEPRESSING K THIS PLACE IS ALIVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE. STAHP BEING NEGATIVE

*continues having a loner party* there really is no one here .-.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
The denial is real. But I digress.

Ninja'ing like old times, hm?

kaazers

Smash Master
Eh? Wassup?

This thread's been active today? It looks like I've missed out on most of the fun.
O. Look at all these posts!
Activity on the thread.

Is it sad that I thought the same thing? I'm so mature. :awesome:
Also, das a hawt avi, Dan. /fans self

Naj, you'll never be king like I was queen. The memories remain.
WAR FLASHBACKS, WAR FLASHBACKS.........
So many ninjas on the thread right now...
Wai, hullo dere. Come here often? :troll:

We all know the thread isn't complete until dis happens to an unfortunate male friend... speaking of which, where art thou, my beloved Serenabro?

Too bad this thread will probably not see any action for 2 months now.

edit; Posting action, that is. Not... uh... whatever I was talking about just before I said that.
edit2; Twi, our post colors are awfully similar. One of us is gonna have to change, gurl. /hairflip

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Activity on the thread.

Is it sad that I thought the same thing? I'm so mature. :awesome:
Also, das a hawt avi, Dan. /fans self

WAR FLASHBACKS, WAR FLASHBACKS.........

Wai, hullo dere. Come here often? :troll:

We all know the thread isn't complete until dis happens to an unfortunate male friend... speaking of which, where art thou, my beloved Serenabro?

Too bad this thread will probably not see any action for 2 months now.

edit; Posting action, that is. Not... uh... whatever I was talking about just before I said that.
edit2; Twi, our post colors are awfully similar. One of us is gonna have to change, gurl. /hairflip
Kaaz, plz. If anyone can hair flip here, it's me. My hair is freaking gorgeous. Anyway, yes my avi is hawt. Tharja's really lookin her best ^0^

D

Deleted member

Our hair 2fab, Dan.

That hadn't even occurred to me.

I like the way you think, Cap'n Crunch. :awesome:

+1 post to next page
Our hair is actually fabulous. WE GOT DABESS HAIR IN HERE! #HAIRBUDDIES5EVAAA ^0^

D

Deleted member

... It's you and me, Dan.

We're gonna get the next page.
F**K YES WE ARE. DAN VS KAAZ. MEHEECAN VS AZN OMG TOO MUCH HYPE FOR THIS. THE NEXT PAGE IS MINE.

LET'S MAKE THIS QUICK SO OTHERS DON'T JOIN THE COMPETITION.

Top Bottom