• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I wonder who's going to get the next page?

Surely not me :awesome:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

YAAAAAS I HAVE COMPLETED MY MISSION. CALL ME THE PAGE PRINCE :colorful: DON'T EVER CHALLENGE THE MEEHECAN, CAUSE HE'LL ALWAYS WIN.

take that @ Twili Twili :awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I have a job, knaves. Unfortunately it gets in the way of things, so I take no shame in this. So enjoy it for now..
Because you'll try so hard, and get so far, but in the end it won't matter. :awesome:

Also

WAR FLASHBACKS, WAR FLASHBACKS.........
:smirk:
edit2; Twi, our post colors are awfully similar. One of us is gonna have to change, gurl. /hairflip
Gurl pls. I look better in pink than you do.
//ginger hairflip.

kaazers

Smash Master
I have a job, knaves. Unfortunately it gets in the way of things, so I take no shame in this. So enjoy it for now..
Because you'll try so hard, and get so far, but in the end it won't matter. :awesome:

Also

:smirk:

Gurl pls. I look better in pink than you do.
//ginger hairflip.
It's NOT PINK.

... Is it?

WELP.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Where's Zatchiel? Did he died?
Not as long as this party's still alive.

For the most part I've just been busy elsewhere, to answer your question. I still lurk around here from time to time.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
This thread is so weird 'cos like sometimes it's quiet and then suddenly it's like "ASHhKHkhkhdkashdkh" and then there are no more posts for another while and then "KHSKAHKDAKDHKHDKHK!!11!!" again and I find that amazing.

D

Deleted member

This thread is so weird 'cos like sometimes it's quiet and then suddenly it's like "ASHhKHkhkhdkashdkh" and then there are no more posts for another while and then "KHSKAHKDAKDHKHDKHK!!11!!" again and I find that amazing.
MATSU GURLLLLLL I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE WHERE YOU AT THO? :'(

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Sore wa yoi jidai o omoidasu...

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Got my older cousins hooked on competitive smash. I won't be here as often as before.

I'll pop in once in a while.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Got my older cousins hooked on competitive smash. I won't be here as often as before.
My little sister has taken a liking to Smash 4 as well. I **** you not when I say she unlocked Duck Hunt, Game and Watch, and Dr. Mario for me within her first half hour of playing the game. I also challenged her to three stock a computer while shaving a minute off of her previous time of doing so (the prior game had only taken 1 minute and 57 seconds) and she did exactly that; 57 seconds. I gave a her a crisp dollar bill to reward her (although might seem skimpy, it's what she wanted during one of the bargains I made oddly).

She's playing For Fun right now, and has been for about an hour and a half. I'm sure she'll be playing this game as a pastime henceforth.

If you guys ever see me online in Smash 4 again it'll be a miracle. We don't normally take turns in this house. We either wait until the person is exhausted or bored with whatever they're occupying.

Or until they become preoccupied with something else, like eating, evidently. I finally managed to get some Shulk practice in and unlocked Dark Pit, Lucina, and Wario in the process (he ****ing destroyed me the first time I encountered him, when I didn't know **** about/pay attention to the background hazards and he ended the game by throwing me into the stage hazard itself). Completed the roster though, so I'll just let her get back into it.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
My little sister has taken a liking to Smash 4 as well. I **** you not when I say she unlocked Duck Hunt, Game and Watch, and Dr. Mario for me within her first half hour of playing the game. I also challenged her to three stock a computer while shaving a minute off of her previous time of doing so (the prior game had only taken 1 minute and 57 seconds) and she did exactly that; 57 seconds. I gave a her a crisp dollar bill to reward her (although might seem skimpy, it's what she wanted during one of the bargains I made oddly).

She's playing For Fun right now, and has been for about an hour and a half. I'm sure she'll be playing this game as a pastime henceforth.

If you guys ever see me online in Smash 4 again it'll be a miracle. We don't normally take turns in this house. We either wait until the person is exhausted or bored with whatever they're occupying.

Or until they become preoccupied with something else, like eating, evidently. I finally managed to get some Shulk practice in and unlocked Dark Pit, Lucina, and Wario in the process (he ****ing destroyed me the first time I encountered him, when I didn't know **** about/pay attention to the background hazards and he ended the game by throwing me into the stage hazard itself). Completed the roster though, so I'll just let her get back into it.
Play me in smash 4 scroooob
I mean...

*cough *cough

Anata wa watashi-toisshoni saisei sa remasu?

:c

GG.....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's funny seeing everyone's profile pictures. I don't see many of you guys around smashboards that much and sometimes here you are.
You know you love mine ;) You love Tharja.....and Tharja loves you o u o

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Be quite thats what this is here for.
Actually, this is a place to chat, and even that time has passed. There's a perfectly good arena thread in the welcome center, as I'm sure you know. Take your requests there.

kaazers

Smash Master
Gobble gobble, guys.

Apparently these were floating around just outside but I was too busy snoring at the time. Had I known...

...I'd probably still have slept anyways since I'm lazy.

/shot

D

Deleted member

Gobble gobble, guys.
Apparently these were floating around just outside but I was too busy snoring at the time. Had I known...

...I'd probably still have slept anyways since I'm lazy.

/shot
GOOD JOB KAAZ! *claps loudly* It's nice to be lazy, isn't it? IT'S BETTER TO GET SLEEP THAN SEE COOL PARADE THINGIES AMIRITE? Those look coooool. WAI DOESN'T ILLINOIS GET THIS STUFF *cries*. Anyway, to everyone:

:bluejump::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::bluejump::pimp::rotfl:HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!:rotfl::pimp::bluejump::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::bluejump:YOU GUYS BETTER SAVE SOME TURKEY FOR ME! ^O^

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
MERRY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Also I almost lost my head at the Toothless Balloon. I love How to Train Your Dragon so much....

Last edited:
Top Bottom