• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Basic Brawl would sometimes make me angry.

I loved Basic Brawl.
Yea. It was bittersweet.

Taunt parties sucked tho. I hated it especially before I found people to play on here. Basic Brawl was my test of skill and it was always a 3v1. -.-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yea. It was bittersweet.

Taunt parties sucked tho. I hated it especially before I found people to play on here. Basic Brawl was my test of skill and it was always a 3v1. -.-
I hated them before I eventually decided to join in on them. A good taunt party was fun and enjoyable for me every now and then (so long as the group didn't include one of those boring players that did nothing but just stand by the edge and wait for the match to end) but I got bored of running into them all the freaking time after a few months. They took up about 95% of Basic Brawl matches. I still enjoyed them every now and then even after that though.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
We talking about Skyrim noaws?

Also angry Path?

Skyrim's the best, (along with the dlc) because you can ride atop dragons, become a vampire (I did this and became hated by the people on there) or a werewolf, even train your attack skills on people that cannot die (like Jarl Siddgeir or Tekla both who are in Falkreath). Plus there's more, but that's what makes skyrim chat the best, like metalbro said.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Monthly reminder that I love you guys.

Smoooochitaaaaa

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I have Skyrim but I rarely play it.... I really need to start up on it lol.

Still as addicted as ever to Team Fortress 2.
Just like metalbro said, you need a lot of time, also try one of the dlc's, Dawnguard or Dragonborn, the story plot behind these two will make you curious as well as leave you in glorious excitement all the way to the end.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Soo I'm guessing this where to go for brawl matches on swf?
Oh hey, you're from that PM social thread. (lurk lurk)

Tech, yes. But this is more of a social thread for brawl. its kinda slow now cause skype.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...-check-1st-post.341178/page-611#post-16976651 this is the place for brawl matches, though again its slow cause people barely do brawl now, mostly they PM.

Edit: bloop, just head on over to the latest page, sorry about that :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This thread actually got somewhat active for a day. I'm...speechless....

As for Skyrim, yeah I generally have a lot of free-time on my hands so when I do start playing Skyrim I'm sure I'll have a really fun time with it.

Have also been messing around with Garry's mod a bit lately. I hardly know how to work with some of it's more complicated stuff yet though (addons and all that) I've mostly just been downloading maps and spawning stuff for me and other NPCs to fight lol.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I've watched my friends play Skyrim a little bit, and it looks cool, but I've never thought about actually getting the game. Probably couldn't afford it; I need to save all of my extra money for a Wii U, Smash4 for both 3DS and Wii U, and Hyrule Warriors.

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
I've watched my friends play Skyrim a little bit, and it looks cool, but I've never thought about actually getting the game. Probably couldn't afford it; I need to save all of my extra money for a Wii U, Smash4 for both 3DS and Wii U, and Hyrule Warriors.
Don't waste your money on hyrule warriors. Plz!

damn. Half an hour too late
Half an Hour... and four minutes.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you're replying to someone you can't comment on their comment on your comment. You have to comment on your comment that they commented on.

I think I... wait... no...

wtf

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
If you're replying to someone you can't comment on their comment on your comment. You have to comment on your comment that they commented on.
I think I know what this Brain Bender means one sec..... yep it has to do with someone commenting on your post on their profile/your profile first so that you can then comment on that person's comment, Brain twister I know but it can be understandable if you think on how to interpret it.;)

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Anyone here remember FoxBlaze's Bull**** Social back in 2011? That social>>>>>>>current turd all day long.

My posts were pretty goddamn bad, though.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Behaved badly? We were the ****! Back then, you fought people in the social, and if it didn't go your way, you made up the most creative johns possible, like bleeding all over your controller when you lose! (OK, that one actually did happen to me. It's in the topic, lol.) But seriously, we only had one mod then and he never even looked at the forum, so we could basically do whatever we wanted until another mod came in and starting shutting things down.

BEHOLD THE GLORY!

http://smashboards.com/threads/foxblazes-social-general-everything-thread.310188/

Oh, and keep in mind, I was about 14 then. As I said, my posts were pretty goddamn horrible.

D

Deleted member

Anyone here remember FoxBlaze's Bull**** Social back in 2011? That social>>>>>>>current turd all day long.

My posts were pretty goddamn bad, though.
Nobody cares about your social xD Who even asked you to come here? I think it's best if you just go xD

Top Bottom