• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Actually...

@ Twili Twili @TriforceOfWisdom

AWWW YEA!!!!!!!:estatic:
Huhu.. I'm excited for that Farore's Wind. First of all the buffed speed and apparent ledge sweetspot through any part of the move, but now even moreee. KO at 45%? That knockback is tremendous. Anyways, I should really be asleep. insomniacccc.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
That Farore's wind knockback, at 45% That could happen to almost any character, looks like I have to watch my back from now on in Smash 4 and quickly take out any zeldas that dare to attack me.:surprised:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Makes note of 9000 posts on three different portions on the site. Avoids making old joke on all three accounts"

"Three different people make the joke for me"

I guess I should be thankful? :p

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Smash 4 looks really good at 60 fps. Go back and watch the archives to see the game in its true glory

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
When I used to reside in the midwest, we had storms like that pretty often. Not sure that any tornadoes came dangerously close to my exact area, but we had warnings and took precautions whenever those came about. I can remember my school bus breaking down (or maybe it just got a flat) during a storm, everybody else was terrified, but I just sat there with an expression that resembles my current avatar. Didn't have my Game Boy with me.

I think massive thunderstorms have also desensitized me to things like jumpscares in movies.

The only thing I don't like about big thunderstorms (while I'm inside) nowadays is the possible power outage. We had one last month, same exact day as the Smash 4 invitational. I was irate considering it took six hours for the power to be restored to our neighborhood, and I only managed to get on in time to catch the finals.

Incidentally, salutations to all! I saw this while browsing the forum index, figured it'd be nice to socialize with this group. I'm trying to get more into playing online, as I do not get to practice often enough as I'd like to offline. Paying regards to that, it'd be nice to play with users from here sometime, if you are the type to organize lobbies for rotations or other modes of play (I'm not very choosy, I enjoy playing whatever usually).
Heya thurr, welcome to the thread!

Wow... I'm late... but like the saying goes:

Actually...

@ Twili Twili @TriforceOfWisdom

AWWW YEA!!!!!!!:estatic:
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?

SO, as of today, I have accumulated 9000 posts.

IT'S OVER 9000--what do you mean someone already made this joke?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
IT'S OVER 9000--what do you mean someone already made this joke?
Three different someones actually. :p

But that aside, still unfortunate to see this thread dying like this over and over.

Any discussion ideas? Anyone?

I brought up shows at one point...and that managed to keep it alive long enough for the battle for the next K to start, thus keeping it alive a little while longer...

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
We could talk about Music,

Maybe Games?

Idk I'm out of ideas. Um hello?

Kingofphantoms47
I brought up shows at one point.....

Richard 89
We could talk about what we'll be doing when Smash 4 comes out and who we'll be playing as, or is that something that won't last long?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We could talk about what we'll be doing when Smash 4 comes out and who we'll be playing as, or is that something that won't last long?

With that said, as a huge Animal Crossing fan and one who's really liking the Villager's gimmicks so far, I'll probably main the Villager. Greninja too. When Greninja was first shown in X/Y it was love at first sight for me.

Veteran-wise I'll probably be using Fox, Toon Link, King Dedede and Bowser among others.

As for other video games, on the computer I've been playing Team Fortress 2 quite a lot since late April (you could say I'm nearly addicted to it XD) and occasionally Minecraft. On the Wii U I've mostly been playing Pikmin 3, Disney Infinity, and I intend on geting back on Wind Waker HD again in a few days.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

With that said, as a huge Animal Crossing fan and one who's really liking the Villager's gimmicks so far, I'll probably main the Villager. Greninja too. When Greninja was first shown in X/Y it was love at first sight for me.

Veteran-wise I'll probably be using Fox, Toon Link, King Dedede and Bowser among others.

As for other video games, on the computer I've been playing Team Fortress 2 quite a lot since late April (you could say I'm nearly addicted to it XD) and occasionally Minecraft. On the Wii U I've mostly been playing Pikmin 3, Disney Infinity, and I intend on geting back on Wind Waker HD again in a few days.
I've been playing Skyrim (Elder Scrolls game) o entertain myself until Smash

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm addicted to GTA5 and Skyrim.

Whats your character in Skyrim @ Richard 89 Richard 89 ?

I'm using a Khajit with mainly sneaking and dual daggers

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Three different someones actually. :p

But that aside, still unfortunate to see this thread dying like this over and over.

Any discussion ideas? Anyone?

I brought up shows at one point...and that managed to keep it alive long enough for the battle for the next K to start, thus keeping it alive a little while longer...
How dare they...

As far as ideas for a substantial discussion... I usually just spam...

So I'm DEF not the droids suggestions you're looking for lel.

Greninja is one of the first characters I'll try, he (she? is there a defined gender for greninja or is it an it?) looks fun.

Dat page claim... I wanted it.
Path shows up and all of a soooden er'body be talking :awesome:

I want to play @ P PATH O__o in more P:M though.
Yeeeeee, plei with me sometime. :D

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

@ Metalbro Metalbro Mine is an Argonian, with High lv melee attacks, along with medium lv Ranging, I'm focusing on raising it's magic though. Healing, illusion, and destruction.

Also on GTA5 Have you noticed a User named Richard2673 there Recently? If so that's me, I was on there driving a white Mammoth Patriot (Hummer more like it). After I beat the Game offline (mostly drifted to my destinations while speeding toward them) I uninstalled the game to make room so I could reinstall Skyrim on
there.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
How dare they...
Metalbro was among them as you probably noticed. :p

As far as ideas for a substantial discussion... I usually just spam...

So I'm DEF not the droids suggestions you're looking for lel.

Greninja is one of the first characters I'll try, he (she? is there a defined gender for greninja or is it an it?) looks fun.
Looks like this video game discussion is going pretty well though! For once the thread is active!
Who knows for how long it'll last!

I would think this specific Greninja is male (it has a male voice from what I recall from some footage a while back) but I don't think it's been officially specified yet.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
:evil:
Looks like this video game discussion is going pretty well though! For once the thread is active!

I would think this specific Greninja is male (it has a male voice from what I recall from some footage a while back) but I don't think it's been officially specified yet.
P:M is the only game I really play regularly :p

And mkay, guess I'll start calling it "he" then.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

I have no clue what gender any of the Pokemon in Smash are. Except Pikachu. Well I guess you could tell since the playable ones should have the gender differences. Idk. I don't care that much lol.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
@ Metalbro Metalbro Mine is an Argonian, with High lv melee attacks, along with medium lv Ranging, I'm focusing on raising it's magic though. Healing, illusion, and destruction.

Also on GTA5 Have you noticed a User named Richard2673 there Recently? If so that's me, I was on there driving a white Mammoth Patriot (Hummer more like it). After I beat the Game offline (mostly drifted to my destinations while speeding toward them) I uninstalled the game to make room so I could reinstall Skyrim on
there.
Sounds like a solid build. I've already beaten the game and all the sidequests but I just play around for the fun of it. I even started a new game with a Nord to feel like I'm actually dragonborn lol.

I don't think I've seen a Richard2673 online. I play on Xbox. The only thing I do when I play online is rob stores. xP

:troll::sonic::shaker::4sonic::salt:

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I aint even mad bro. I aint even mad. :cool:

Silent Anger, the process of denial-stage 1. A few minutes later an outburst of pure anger-Stage 2/Final stage

@ Metalbro Metalbro Oh, so you haven't. Also since you beat the game do you still ride the dragons (that's what I did on the dragonborn dlc)? I know I did, it's so much fun riding on their backs than killing them.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm only here to say that I ain't dead. Some hard times on my end, though, which I won't talk about here after trouble with certain users in the past likely to watch. The only thing I can say is that I'm experiencing yet another 100-degree marathon now happening for 4 days straight starting today. I can say that the curse of 2014 is really irritating me, and hoping things get better.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No matter what we do this thread just loves to die on us nowadays.

.....so...

I watched a Mare-A-Thon on the Hub today, I can now safely say that Twilight is my favorite Pony. :p

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
You know... what we're doing is basically trying to teach a dying puppy how to play dead....

maybe we should just...

JKJKJKDUNKILLMEEEE

Last edited:
Top Bottom