• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Is that so… Honey Bunch? :troll:

You won't want to play the creepy petnames game with me. I'm pretty good at this, yo. This is a warninggg.

I must have missed that one, haha. Sounds about right.

That's gold. Oh man.
I know some creepy pet names too, I can think up of some that relate to sweetness, My little buttercup.:troll:

kaazers

Smash Master
I know some creepy pet names too, I can think up of some that relate to sweetness, My little buttercup.:troll:
You sure you wanna do this? Cause I don't think you know what you're up against, my cutie patootie. :troll:

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I drew another picture.... heh....heh...heh... It may or may not be my current avatar..... heh.... heh.... heh..... *bump...... -_-

kaazers

Smash Master
Yo. Watch dat new sailor moon anime.
I already did!

I think I said, "That's me and Metalbro!" about 3 times while I watched it the other day. My sister rolled her eyes every time, heh. I think I'm gonna follow this series. Dat nostalgia.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I didn't know Sailor Moon was only 14 and it creeped me out.

I did just watch Mekakucity Actors though.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Darn children! Always out to make fun of poor innocent ol' me.

SCRAM BEFORE I DESTROY YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!

kaazers

Smash Master
I didn't know Sailor Moon was only 14 and it creeped me out.

I did just watch Mekakucity Actors though.
Me neither! I always thought she was 16. I think she's 16 only by the end of the series. And you watched it, too, eh?

Everyone, favorite Sailor Moon character?

Mine's Sailor Mercury.

Yeah, Sailor Moon is srzs bzns hurr.

Haven't heard of Mekakucity Actors... but considering how much time I actually spend watching TV shows/anime/movies, I'm not surprised. I'm currently checking out Sailor Moon and Tokyo Ghoul.

You need to be on here more often, my little sugar cake.:troll:
You know, maybe I'll try a little harder to do just that. Only for you, Honey Bunny. :troll:
U mad? :troll:

You're doing it wrong, Baby Peanut!

Like this!

"Your too slow"-:sonic:
…That GIF is what nightmares are made of...

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
New character for Smash 4 on Monday. Knowing the 3 that are left makes me care less though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You call those gifs nightmare fuel?

Pfft.

Go watch the series finale episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog, then give me a call.

It's not perfect....

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Me neither! I always thought she was 16. I think she's 16 only by the end of the series. And you watched it, too, eh?

Everyone, favorite Sailor Moon character?

Mine's Sailor Mercury.

Haven't heard of Mekakucity Actors... but considering how much time I actually spend watching TV shows/anime/movies, I'm not surprised. I'm currently checking out Sailor Moon and Tokyo Ghoul.

You know, maybe I'll try a little harder to do just that. Only for you, Honey Bunny. :troll:

You're doing it wrong, Baby Peanut!

Like this!

…That GIF is what nightmares are made of...
Glad to hear you will, my sweet cupcake.:troll:

kaazers

Smash Master
You call those gifs nightmare fuel?

Pfft.

Go watch the series finale episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog, then give me a call.

It's not perfect....
Another Courage fan? YES.

Gonna dig up my hard drive and watch that episode. I don't think I've ever seen it, actually.

Glad to hear you will, my sweet cupcake.:troll:
Anything for you, Sweet pea. :troll:

omfg, I accidentally wrote SWEAT Pea. That just sounds so gross, haha.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

Gonna dig up my hard drive and watch that episode. I don't think I've ever seen it, actually.

Anything for you, Sweet pea. :troll:

omfg, I accidentally wrote SWEAT Pea. That just sounds so gross, haha.
Lol that would've been so weird, but anyways don't go running out of comebacks, my little snickerdoodle.:troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As creepy as some of it's episodes can be, I absolutely love it, and it was a huge part of my childhood.

I can almost guarantee that you're going to need some luck in catching some halfway decent sleep after you watch the series finale though.

kaazers

Smash Master
Lol that would've been so weird, but anyways don't go running out of comebacks, my little snickerdoodle.:troll:
Snickerdoodle? You're a formidable one… I expected nothing less from my Boo Boo Bear. :troll:
As creepy as some of it's episodes can be, I absolutely love it, and it was a huge part of my childhood.

I can almost guarantee that you're going to need some luck in catching some halfway decent sleep after you watch the series finale though.
I also watched a whole lot of Courage the Cowardly Dog when I was a kid! Some of the episodes might have traumatized me, hah.

"I can almost guarantee…"? That practically sounds like a dare. I might watch this episode tonight and see what happens. Lesgo, Kaaz. You got this. Will report on this if I do.

inb4 no sleep.

Oh yeah… @ Metalbro Metalbro @ Metalbro Metalbro @ Metalbro Metalbro -

I was just reminiscing about our first meeting...

:troll:

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Snickerdoodle? You're a formidable one… I expected nothing less from my Boo Boo Bear. :troll:

I also watched a whole lot of Courage the Cowardly Dog when I was a kid! Some of the episodes might have traumatized me, hah.

"I can almost guarantee…"? That practically sounds like a dare. I might watch this episode tonight and see what happens. Lesgo, Kaaz. You got this. Will report on this if I do.

inb4 no sleep.

Oh yeah… @ Metalbro Metalbro @ Metalbro Metalbro @ Metalbro Metalbro -

I was just reminiscing about our first meeting...

:troll:
With all these creepy names........I just thought of something these could be used as a rival thing, like finding your rival in the arena, after smash 4 comes out. I could use the word snickerdoodle as a callout to you, while you use Boo boo bear as a callout to me, I kinda got the idea from a little memory I had back in summer 2012.

kaazers

Smash Master
With all these creepy names........I just thought of something these could be used as a rival thing, like finding your rival in the arena, after smash 4 comes out. I could use the word snickerdoodle as a callout to you, while you use Boo boo bear as a callout to me, I kinda got the idea from a little memory I had back in summer 2012.
Snickerdoodle and Boo Boo Bear? We're gonna end up being labeled the weird ones. Again.

Let's do it. :awesome:

Top Bottom