• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
*Stares back and speaks in a redneck accent* I know about trouble like you, I've got my eyes on you boy.:p
Saw another mini like spam session… can't get back at you though since you rarely post anything...

Post here some more, Rich.

I DARE YOU. :troll:

kaazers

Smash Master
We'll be at this all day

Edit dang it was gonna put a link here with the reference above me from The league of extraordinary gentleman but no vids without music are available:urg:
It's a sign!

BOW DOWN TO THE TRUE KING OF LIKES.

(let's disregard Metalbro for now…)

kaazers

Smash Master
lol at Adele nabbing that new page.

I SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
WATCHED IT POUR AS I
TOUCHED YOUR FACE ---

/shot

*looks and sees the coast is clear and posts*

Edit: *Whispers* Yayyyyy
Awww haaaail naaaaw.
My like's gon be all over your post like white on rice.

Looks like I get the last laugh today.

I saw dat spam, too...

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
lol at Adele nabbing that new page.

I SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
WATCHED IT POUR AS I
TOUCHED YOUR FACE ---

/shot

Awww haaaail naaaaw.
My like's gon be all over your post like white on rice.

Looks like I get the last laugh today.

I saw dat spam, too...
You may have gotten it yesterday, but today it's my turn to get the last laugh

(Unless you post later on)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ kaazers kaazers I'm requesting your professional drawing help once more. I got art academy for Wii U and have been drawing a bunch lately. I've been pumping out a bunch of stuff I would like you to look at and tell me why it sucks whats wrong with it.

In case you can't tell all I know how to draw is anime girls......:facepalm:

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My little Picasso. <3

I should follow you...

Or maybe I already have.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I cannot draw to save my life.

I really need to change that sometime....I've got pretty much everything I need to draw, I just need to spend some time working on it for once. I've been wanting to draw some Lion King characters for the longest time now, so I'll probably start with them.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I only know how to draw landscapes. I can't do characters.
I am your opposite. I know 1 point perspective kinda. I learned some stuff about different kinds of depth. I just don't know how to make it look very good.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I can't draw either, The only thing I can do with a drawing is trace it if it is next to me, I have tried imagining some characters to draw but whenever I start out it looks almost fine at first but the next lines afterward kinda slip out, I try imagining again and I can't get the picture back, so then I quit. When it comes to drawing I have no talent.

kaazers

Smash Master
Art on the thread...

I approve. If anyone feels like posting some for the lulz (as long as it's their own) go right ahead!

Dora the Explorer fanart.

Now.

You may have gotten it yesterday, but today it's my turn to get the last laugh

(Unless you post later on)
NooOooOOOOoooo.

You had the last laugh for two days straight! On the bright side I have two posts to get back at you with instead of just one.

Be warned you're not gonna have the last "tee-hee" today. That's gonna be me. Gonna nab tomorrow, too, possibly. Get at mah level.

Here's another @ kaazers kaazers wherever you are....
Captain Crunch, if I were you I wouldn't be asking me for advice. It's kinda like the blind leading the blind. :awesome: But since you asked, I'll try. I'll shoot you a PM.

Oh yeah, I sometimes disappear. I'm not on as much as before.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Art on the thread...

I approve. If anyone feels like posting some for the lulz (as long as it's their own) go right ahead!

Now.

NooOooOOOOoooo.
You had the last laugh for two days straight! On the bright side I have two posts to get back at you with instead of just one.

Be warned you're not gonna have the last "tee-hee" today. That's gonna be me. Gonna nab tomorrow, too, possibly. Get at mah level.

Captain Crunch, if I were you I wouldn't be asking me for advice. It's kinda like the blind leading the blind. :awesome: But since you asked, I'll try. I'll shoot you a PM.

Lol I only laughed last on sunday, Monday didn't matter for me, darling (lol I had to say that).

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

"As noodles sharpen noodles as does one noob artist sharpen another" -Proverbs 27:17 . Thats the right verse... right?

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Lol I only laughed last on sunday, Monday didn't matter for me, darling (lol I had to say that).
Is that so… Honey Bunch? :troll:

You won't want to play the creepy petnames game with me. I'm pretty good at this, yo. This is a warninggg.

"As noodles sharpen noodles as does one noob artist sharpen another" -Proverbs 27:17 . Thats the right verse... right?
I must have missed that one, haha. Sounds about right.

That's gold. Oh man.

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Please tell I'm not the only one who remembers Brawl Taunts! Lol I remember that so clearly I loved it and everyone else did I mean we would not have the Big Gay Dance if we had no brawl taunts!
on a side note Brawls online was so weird I mean there was just campers everywhere and it was just a over all mess

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Please tell I'm not the only one who remembers Brawl Taunts! Lol I remember that so clearly I loved it and everyone else did I mean we would not have the Big Gay Dance if we had no brawl taunts!
on a side note Brawls online was so weird I mean there was just campers everywhere and it was just a over all mess
Who could forget? I want to see more of these for smash 4.

Top Bottom