• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Woo. I can just imagine all the girls… hacking, coughing, nose dripping, snorting

/shot

edit: Oh no. Path, too. lol What gives.
Lol i'm not gonna jump in this post.... not in the mood, even though you totally set it up for an easy one.

Like I said hope they get better. i bet i'll still be attracted.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Sorry to hear you're sick. That always sucks. Hope you get better soon!

Just kicked off a cold a month ago myself.

Guess Pika's the only healthy one.
Yeah, guess so.

I was breathing through one nostril for a couple of weeks a while back.
Haha, I'm not that sick yet.

Edit:
Lol i'm not gonna jump in this post.... not in the mood, even though you totally set it up for an easy one.

Thanks^^ I hope we all get better soon too.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

That would have been hilarious.
/just got it

kaazers

Smash Master
Oh wow… looking back… yeah. That would have been really bad. I'll be more careful of what I post next time. looool

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Oh wow… looking back… yeah. That would have been really bad. I'll be more careful of what I post next time. looool
Nah, just be careless. It'll be more funny that way. :bubblebobble:

Edit: anyone here for PM matches? I'm trying to distract myself from this sickness.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sooo.... This West vs East going to start? I'd love for this to happen.

@ Zero, am I missing something here? When I fought Meta he just respected my movement and never came close so I went in and stuff... I swear (and I never swear) people tell me DAS is amazing and technical... And I win him with style... Then they tell me he's pro good and a secert pro... Guess I'm God then. X) Kidding. =O

Next time I fight metabro and he's going to go a-wall on me... I can feel it... Meta you messing around with me!? How dare you! Meta go easy on me next time we Brawl... *hides in the closet and waits*

Man why you lie Zero? I did nothing but style and go a-wall on you. I gave your Kirby no room to move. I destroyed you! :D Nah I'm kidding. XD

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

@ Zero, am I missing something here? When I fought Meta he just respected my movement and never came close so I went in and stuff... I swear (and I never swear) people tell me DAS is amazing and technical... And I win him with style... Then they tell me he's pro good and a secert pro... Guess I'm God then. X) Kidding. =O

Next time I fight metabro and he's going to go a-wall on me... I can feel it... Meta you messing around with me!? How dare you! Meta go easy on me next time we Brawl... *hides in the closet and waits*

Man why you lie Zero? I did nothing but style and go a-wall on you. I gave your Kirby no room to move. I destroyed you! :D Nah I'm kidding. XD
you left yourself open when you tried a Dacus and missed, I grabbed you on some of your jab lock attempts, and punished you when you tried to dair alot. sure you move faster than him but you left yourself open on some occasions, i'm not lying here.

Metal's marth was on point, couldn't go anywhere to reset, just kept going off me. Or i may had an off day today, but he still spaced me good, not with your style obviously, but he knew what he was doing.

kaazers

Smash Master
HEEEY.

Since all you girls are sick I thought I'd help cheer you guys up with some

hawt
male-on-male
action

Only for you guys.
Z's Kirby semes my Ike btw.

I've been trying to connect to Basic for 20 minutes now. Still trying!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems different without the ladies. It makes me sad, and hope they'll feel better. A nice hot bowl of soup and some rest tends to cure me whenever I get sick.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I deal with my sickness with PM. >:D Although every time I cough, I miss a tech/do something stupid/suicide. It's actually kinda fun though... it gets me to forget I'm sick :D

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I deal with my sickness with PM. >:D Although every time I cough, I miss a tech/do something stupid/suicide. It's actually kinda fun though... it gets me to forget I'm sick :D
Speaking of PM, sometime i'd like you to help me test my PM. I downloaded the Wi-Fi safe version but my friend still says I desync so idk.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
you left yourself open when you tried a Dacus and missed, I grabbed you on some of your jab lock attempts, and punished you when you tried to dair alot. sure you move faster than him but you left yourself open on some occasions, i'm not lying here.

Metal's marth was on point, couldn't go anywhere to reset, just kept going off me. Or i may had an off day today, but he still spaced me good, not with your style obviously, but he knew what he was doing.
Do you really want to go there? I prefer not to. What I typed in the begging was truth, but I covered It to not show the truth. Don't think you're the only one that types this stuff. Almost everytime I enter the Brawl Arena and ask for a match, everyone leaves or only the new players that haven't brawled me yet will respond back. Same for DAS as well. And Space (that is from Aib and is known there). When I get beat, I'll admit it and give them props on their hard work with their character. I'm not going to wine about this and that. For god sake your Kriby! And it's online! Heck! Even the strings you pulled were easily Di'ble. That simple Gonzo combo to an up tilt made me Lmo. I laughed because, I couldn't escape those combos (which was by jumping, connection got good in the middile, then crapped hard in the end). And you do use Final Cutter a little way too much (yet it still hit me and I knew that It was going to come out. You only won four matches bro. The first you beating my Link and my SD of course. Second, my Ike going in way too much and Sding because WiFi lag-ged when I went for a slow down air offstage with Ike, but all that came out was a fast-fall down air, and yet I still made a comeback from that hard read but guessing your Shield Grab attempt.
The third match was just my Link buffering moves that wouldn't comprehend with my control orders. I couldn't even Arrow Cancel with Link. Your last win which was the fourth match. My Linlk SD once I went to Fair back to the stage on the ledge, but, all I got was a buffered Fair fastfall to my death. Last stock I went for something big and I thought you'd fall for it (I had to make something big to at least get a comeback once more. Then after those matches I made a Combo Video of your Kirby, but I didn't save the replays. I thought I wasn't dealing with an Aib attiude? Guess I was then.

@ Metabro, I'll Brawl you tomorrow, get ready and show me your Marth as well.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Both of you, it's a game. You're supposed to have fun, there's no reason to attack each other. That's what you guys taught me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I'm feeling left out again. D: Tbh it seems like a slow day without the ladies. I wanted some hugs. D:
Also idk what to say atm.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Both of you, it's a game. You're supposed to have fun, there's no reason to attack each other. That's what you guys taught me.
I'm not attacking him bro, I'm just trying to show him through a wall of texts on how he's acting. I already told him he has a solid Kirby and he did this and that. I even wanted to see If he'd message me like always and at least type "ggs" but he types to me he's busy. Not right, Aib attuide. Nough said

@ Adrimal Pit, just chat about things. Anything really, and Wis is here (she's a girl ;P).
Ignore this stupid agruement... I hate when this happens. Meh

@ Player 0, you talking to me or Zero?

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm not attacking him bro, I'm just trying to show him through a wall of texts on how he's acting. I already told him he has a solid Kirby and he did this and that. I even wanted to see If he'd message me like always and at least type "ggs" but he types to me he's busy. Not right, Aib attuide. Nough said

@ Adrimal Pit, just chat about things. Anything really, and Wis is here (she's a girl ;P).
Ignore this stupid agruement... I hate when this happens. Meh

@ Player 0, you talking to me or Zero?
You.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Do you really want to go there? I prefer not to. What I typed in the begging was truth, but I covered It to not show the truth. Don't think you're the only one that types this stuff. Almost everytime I enter the Brawl Arena and ask for a match, everyone leaves or only the new players that haven't brawled me yet will respond back. Same for DAS as well. And Space (that is from Aib and is known there). When I get beat, I'll admit it and give them props on their hard work with their character. I'm not going to wine about this and that. For god sake your Kriby! And it's online! Heck! Even the strings you pulled were easily Di'ble. That simple Gonzo combo to an up tilt made me Lmo. I laughed because, I couldn't escape those combos (which was by jumping, connection got good in the middile, then crapped hard in the end). And you do use Final Cutter a little way too much (yet it still hit me and I knew that It was going to come out. You only won four matches bro. The first you beating my Link and my SD of course. Second, my Ike going in way too much and Sding because WiFi lag-ged when I went for a slow down air offstage with Ike, but all that came out was a fast-fall down air, and yet I still made a comeback from that hard read but guessing your Shield Grab attempt.
The third match was just my Link buffering moves that wouldn't comprehend with my control orders. I couldn't even Arrow Cancel with Link. Your last win which was the fourth match. My Linlk SD once I went to Fair back to the stage on the ledge, but, all I got was a buffered Fair fastfall to my death. Last stock I went for something big and I thought you'd fall for it (I had to make something big to at least get a comeback once more. Then after those matches I made a Combo Video of your Kirby, but I didn't save the replays. I thought I wasn't dealing with an Aib attiude? Guess I was then.

@ Metabro, I'll Brawl you tomorrow, get ready and show me your Marth as well.
I'm the scrubbiest scrub ever, oh yes I can't do ****. I suck! is that what you want to hear? you know what? I quit smash, happy? I'll never be good no matter how hard I try. That's what you want isn't it? I'm not trying to talk down to you or anything, but no you explode anyway. I'll never amount to anything, but you GYK you got skills go to a tournament or something don't waste your time with me, I suck.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I play every character....
You wouldn't have any problem picking a team then if we chose that.
Mario vs Zelda is an easy pick imo. Especially since half of the people in this thread use zelda characters so yeah.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm the scrubbiest scrub ever, oh yes I can't do ****. I suck! is that what you want to hear? you know what? I quit smash, happy? I'll never be good no matter how hard I try. That's what you want isn't it? I'm not trying to talk down to you or anything, but no you explode anyway. I'll never amount to anything, but you GYK you got skills go to a tournament or something don't waste your time with me, I suck.
No... That was dumb. Really dumb. When did I type you're bad? No where! Because you're a better Kirby than Ghost (and he goes to tournaments).

Why must people have so much trouble just typing "good games man, amazing blank, who taught you this?" You know who types that? Me! You know what people do after that? They love to Brawl me and do even more better and continue to practice. Am I typing that I'm Godlike or just that good? No. Do I want to? No I don't, I just want honestly from how I play. Isn't that what we all want? I don't care about praise, I only want feedback from this and how I'm doing here and so on. I gave you praise, because I know that's what you want. Yes you do bro and it's fine. I truly don't care about giving praise to players or what they did and such. You're amazing. Nough said.

I'm still wanting to play you tomorrow Meta.

@ Player-0, alright, I'll brawl you, but give me twenty minutes, I'm doing something on the computer. Multi failing for the win! :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yeah we could either do

Boys vs Girls
Summer vs Winter (birthdays)
Or teams based on our characters like their franchizes or something.
The birthday one sounds best. We would all probably have to take a vote though. But what if your birthday was in fall or spring? Mine's winter but I was just wondering. Would it be like Fall+Winter vs Spring+Summer?

D

Deleted member

Yeah we could either do

Boys vs Girls
Summer vs Winter (birthdays)
Or teams based on our characters like their franchizes or something.
Ooh, I would be on team Winter! :p #TeamWinterFTW

HYP3R

Smash Lord
The birthday one sounds best. We would all probably have to take a vote though. But what if your birthday was in fall or spring? Mine's winter but I was just wondering. Would it be like Fall+Winter vs Spring+Summer?
Yes, so it would be...
Team Summer: March - August
Team Winter: September - February

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I swear (and I never swear) people tell me DAS is amazing and technical... And I win him with style... Then they tell me he's pro good and a secert pro... Guess I'm God then. X) Kidding. =O
K wait, I was reading and stumbled across this... Dafuq?? DAYUMN!!! Ive never beat DAS, he beats me with style easy. But I wouldnt say hes that technical, hes definitely flashy(they are 2 different things imo). He says that the only reason he beats me is because I do too many unsafe things and need to study what is safe and unsafe to do. He said he cant really read me and I mindgame him pretty hard, but says my mindgames are pretty unsafe. Funny thing is, Dark Pch told me basically the exact same thing. GYK, I know you've been playing for a while so you know much more things about characters than I do considering I basically started playing Smash competitively like around when this account was created... so like 7 months. (so yes, like a year ago I was some scrub who spammed roll and thought Ganon was one of the best in the game). I hope I learn this knowledge lol.

Ill be on WC!

Last edited:
Top Bottom