• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I see. Good luck.
Not sure what's going on, but Good Luck Wis. :)
Thanks guys :'D He's quite a challenge for me which is something I like!

You got this is! Aibers have a tendency of not thinking very well, just MKs nado and always keep some space for your Dins fire. And shield, try to power shield everything MK throws at you, because Zelda can Thunder Kick MK without a problem after that.
I'll try to remember that. I don't think so well when I'm fighting though.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Tonight's theme is competition.

I'd love playing you all here to see how I stack up.
Want to finish our games Bro? We never finished when we fought last time.

Edit: Think of him as a Basic Brawl MK. Don't over think, just think and do, I promise you he wont think extremely, he will just do what works for him. Like Tilts (stay away from MK). Nado ( Up Smash) and then go in.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Thanks guys :'D He's quite a challenge for me which is something I like!

I'll try to remember that. I don't think so well when I'm fighting though.
So you and me like challenges, cool another thing in common.

no.... GYK i wants metalbro.... I want his DK, now. (inb4 he's all like.... no )

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
All this talk about Blazer vs Wis is getting me hyped, and I've already seen them verse 1on1 once before. Lol.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I feel like playing against someone for a bit before bed. Maybe if zero wants to I'll play but I promise I wont get upset.

Edit: Shouldn't I join the room if you want the matches recorded? I don't think you can send replays anymore due to WiiConnect24 being down.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
How did it go?

@ GO, who are you right now?
They were pretty equally matched. Her Zelda gave his Ganon a pretty good run.

Eh, I'm hyped/nervous. Mainly because everyone here will be watching.
Don't be nervous. #gethyped
You got an audience.

Are we still sitting on the side watching like last time?
Yeah, that'd be best. Staying out of the way and all. We'll probably be goofing off again like last time, knowing us, lol. And hopefully us two being there will make Wis less nervous, since sding can kinda give off a different feel. Just trying to keep things as balanced as possible.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So you think you can just take me? that's hilarious.

Jk I c what u did there.
I feel like playing against someone for a bit before bed. Maybe if zero wants to I'll play but I promise I wont get upset.

Edit: Shouldn't I join the room if you want the matches recorded? I don't think you can send replays anymore due to WiiConnect24 being down.
You promise? if things get bad we stop btw.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Don't be nervous. #gethyped
You got an audience.

Yeah, that'd be best. Staying out of the way and all. We'll probably be goofing off again like last time, knowing us, lol. And hopefully us two being there will make Wis less nervous, since sding can kinda give off a different feel. Just trying to keep things as balanced as possible.
THIS IS WHY I'M NERVOUS

And yes. I would much prefer if you guys stayed.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
How did it go?

@ GO, who are you right now?
Wait you went back on... be right there. Going on as Kirby.

And wait, is Wis vs Blazer being streamed somewhere? How will we be watching this?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ganon... xD what... Blazer has a Ganon... I'm curious to see how his Ganon would be now. It isn't no Verm or DLA I know that, but I'm sure it's decent.

@ Hype, remember to space and always be cautious bro.

@ GO, nah, we wait for the YT video to come out. =O

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
THIS IS WHY I'M NERVOUS

And yes. I would much prefer if you guys stayed.
You're gonna do fiiiine, you'll give these people a show.
& alright. I may be getting on earlier than I said, btw. If I do, I can host & and we can just mess around or verse eachother beforehand to warm up & take the edge off so you're not as nervous.

Just gotta wait for the people in my house to sleep so I can play without being hassled or going afc.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You're gonna do fiiiine, you'll give these people a show.
& alright. I may be getting on earlier than I said, btw. If I do, I can host & and we can just mess around or verse eachother beforehand to warm up & take the edge off so you're not as nervous.

Just gotta wait for the people in my house to sleep so I can play without being hassled or going afc.
Alright, let us know when you're able to get on then.

Blazer.

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Blazerrrr
3DS FC
5370-1339-0866
Whats up, just wanted to clear some things up. First off, its not that serious. I only play for fun now, especially on wifi lol. Don't know why people want me to vs Wisdom so badly. Secondly, I'd rather not upload anything to youtube. The only times I upload stuff anymore is if I'm showing off a texture from my brawl vault. If you guys want to see how she plays you could just vs her yourself. & Lastly I'd appreciate not being mentioned when I'm not around, thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Whats up, just wanted to clear some things up. First off, its not that serious. I only play for fun now, especially on wifi lol. Don't know why people want me to vs Wisdom so badly. Secondly, I'd rather not upload anything to youtube. The only times I upload stuff anymore is if I'm showing off a texture from my brawl vault. If you guys want to see how she plays you could just vs her yourself. & Lastly I'd appreciate not being mentioned when I'm not around, thanks.
When did you have a Ganon? And it would be a pretty good match If you did upload it. =O And no one should take WiFi seriously. xD Have fun though man.

Edit: How did the matches go guys? Did Hyper improve Zero?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
When did you have a Ganon? And it would be a pretty good match If you did upload it. =O And no one should take WiFi seriously. xD Have fun though man.

First idc about anything AIB. and second I don't think he'd want to talk about it.

Oh the matches yeah he tried some neat inhale tricks. I Still won the majority of the matches if you must know, the connection was green idk why he left. but yeah he's going good though I don't why he always goes toward the ledge. But anyway yeah, he improved.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
First idc about anything AIB. and second I don't think he'd want to talk about it.

Oh the matches yeah he tried some neat inhale tricks. Still won the set of matches if you must know, the connection was green idk why he left. but yeah he's going good though I don't why he always goes toward the ledge. But anyway yeah, he improved.
I had to leave because i'm going to bed and my parents kicked me off. I go to the ledge to avoid your invincibility frames after a kill.

Blazer.

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Blazerrrr
3DS FC
5370-1339-0866

I recently started using him, prefer him for doubles though as you saw in that vid. And thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Oh the matches yeah he tried some neat inhale tricks. I Still won the majority of the matches if you must know, the connection was green idk why he left. but yeah he's going good though I don't why he always goes toward the ledge. But anyway yeah, he improved.
Don't be so hostile bro, everything's all good. And I'm glad to hear he did better.

Nice! Sure thing man.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I had to leave because i'm going to bed and my parents kicked me off. I go to the ledge to avoid your invincibility frames after a kill.
Ah i see.

Well try not to do that all the time, it'll leave you with little space to work with and I can just pressure you and gimp you. Just so you know, good inhale tricks though.

D

Deleted member

I just somehow found my way into this thread and read some random conversations from before...this place looks fun! :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ahaha.. yep I've done it. Called in sick for work. First time for everything I suppose :rolleyes:

*crawls back to the sick room*

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So.... how'd the match go wis?

and great more people are showing up. I must be attracting them from the arena lol.

I mean GYK followed me in here....and so did AP.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
So... about the EA vs WE matches we were talking about last night. Wis and I were thinking it would be a good idea for us to do that tonight, with it being Friday and all. Who's going to be in it? Or- is planning to be in it, anyway.

Top Bottom